|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't like you self-righteous snobs who look down your long noses at others who are less fortunate monetarily as you, is what I think she means.
All we read is some slam on poor blacks or some stat of black youth crime from you people, and it stems from your collective hate of Obama. You think he's giving your tax money to unemployed blacks...wrong. He gave it to WallStreet banksters, so why is there no slams about the Lexus driving, loafer wearing, Gucci watch wearing white guys on WallStreet that stole your retirement funds??
Noooo, you'd rather go for the low hanging fruit. The hand-to-mouth crowd. Such phonys.
Not phonies but realists.

Because these young thugs are going to tear us limb from limb with Black Rage, not a Wall Street Banker. Can even you deny the statistics from the FBI that ghetto dwelling Blacks are public enemy number one?

Regrettably I cite the following sad but true statistics:

The FBI Uniform Crime Report (also available at the FBI site listed above) makes a number of disturbing points: In 1995, Blacks accounted for 13% of the population; Amerinds for 2%, and Mexicans, Whites and all others (the FBI even includes Arabs as Whites) 85%. If the races were equal in their criminal behavior, then it could reasonably be expected that for any given category of crime, 85% of those arrested would be White and 13% of those arrested would be Black.

But that is not what is found in the FBI Uniform Crime Report.

Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrestees are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.

If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.

Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:

* Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;
* Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;
* Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;
* Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;
* Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;
* Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;
* Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;
* Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
* For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
George, you are an incredible snob, are you aware of that?
I remember when people thought that drugs could never reach their safe suburban homes where the parents do everything right. Sorry, not so much.
I will guarantee that your kids have far more in the way of the social coin of the realm transmitted to them--not only from parents, but also from the way that they are treated in schools. But make no mistake, cut off the employment that supports your little nirvana and you will see things change in ways that you could never imagine.
Until such time, keep on believing that you have more because you are just better people.
Booyow! Right on point! I can remember in Jr. High is when the first time I'd ever heard of such pills as: yellow jackets, lemon 714's, Christmas trees ( paper acid) magnum357's, and a host of other drugs I didn't know existed. Attended 'bong parties', never knew what a bong was until my suburban school experience. They had 'house sets' where there were bathtubs full of ice, beer, and vodka & Gin, in the 7th and 8th grade!!!!
In the 'hood' where my mom lived, weed & cheap beer were all there was, and the Nickle bags of weed then, is what they called 'bunk' by the white guys. The white guys had 'skunk weed' and bongs. The blacks had Top rolling papers. What a culture shock indeed. Especially the things that the young white girls knew to do sexually, that black girls had no clue nor any desire to do.

Despite all of the drinking and drug abuse, the white kids, for the most part, are doing well in life. One guy, Mark, is a CPO and another stoner, Jimmy, is an insurance salesman who lives in Dublin now. The blacks who I later had relationships with ,didn't fare so well. The minor petty crimes they were charged with ended up as jail time and felony convictions for some. The suburban kids would get to call parents to pick them up from the police cruisers.

There is a "privilege" that kids in the 'Burbs' grow up with that an urban kid wouldn't dream about in a thousand years. There was no moral superiority of those white kids I knew in that school that could be considered 'good upbringing' by their well paid parent/s who lived in that community. Money, socialization, connections, and community has more to do with success in life than any other factor. Sorry, Bunker, you lose on the moral argument.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Oliver T2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not phonies but realists.
Because these young thugs are going to tear us limb from limb with Black Rage, not a Wall Street Banker. Can even you deny the statistics from the FBI that ghetto dwelling Blacks are public enemy number one?
Regrettably I cite the following sad but true statistics:
The FBI Uniform Crime Report (also available at the FBI site listed above) makes a number of disturbing points: In 1995, Blacks accounted for 13% of the population; Amerinds for 2%, and Mexicans, Whites and all others (the FBI even includes Arabs as Whites) 85%. If the races were equal in their criminal behavior, then it could reasonably be expected that for any given category of crime, 85% of those arrested would be White and 13% of those arrested would be Black.
But that is not what is found in the FBI Uniform Crime Report.
Under the crime of burglary, 30.4% of arrestees are Black and 67.8% are White. The Black burglary rate 30.4 over 13, divided by the White burglary rate of 67.8 over 85, gives a figure of 2.93.
If these arrest records accurately record the commission of burglaries, that means that Blacks commit burglary at almost 3 times the rate of Whites.
Using the same methodology, the figures other crimes can also be broken down:
* Weapons violations are committed by Blacks at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are caught receiving or buying stolen property at nearly 5 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are involved in prostitution at almost 4 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are arrested for drug crimes at over 4 times the rate for Whites;
* Blacks are more than three times as likely as Whites to be caught at forgery, counterfeiting, and fraud, and almost three times as likely to be caught at embezzlement;
* Blacks are more than 3 times as likely to be thieves as Whites;
* Blacks are more than 4 times as likely to commit assault as Whites;
* Blacks are almost 4.5 times as likely to steal a motor vehicle;
* Blacks are more than 5 times as likely to commit forcible rape as Whites;
* Blacks are over 8 times as likely to commit murder as Whites;
* Blacks are more than 10 times as likely to commit robbery as Whites;
* Nearly 25% of all Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 are in jail or on probation - this does not include those wanted or awaiting trial;
* For all violent crimes considered together, Blacks are almost 5.5 times more likely to commit violent criminal acts than Whites; all this according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report
You just proved my point about yourselves. Just keep looking over your shoulder for the invisible black thug, while the banksters reach elbow deep into your pockets and retirement accounts.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Booyow! Right on point! I can remember in Jr. High is when the first time I'd ever heard of such pills as: yellow jackets, lemon 714's, Christmas trees ( paper acid) magnum357's, and a host of other drugs I didn't know existed. Attended 'bong parties', never knew what a bong was until my suburban school experience. They had 'house sets' where there were bathtubs full of ice, beer, and vodka & Gin, in the 7th and 8th grade!!!!
In the 'hood' where my mom lived, weed & cheap beer were all there was, and the Nickle bags of weed then, is what they called 'bunk' by the white guys. The white guys had 'skunk weed' and bongs. The blacks had Top rolling papers. What a culture shock indeed. Especially the things that the young white girls knew to do sexually, that black girls had no clue nor any desire to do.
Despite all of the drinking and drug abuse, the white kids, for the most part, are doing well in life. One guy, Mark, is a CPO and another stoner, Jimmy, is an insurance salesman who lives in Dublin now. The blacks who I later had relationships with ,didn't fare so well. The minor petty crimes they were charged with ended up as jail time and felony convictions for some. The suburban kids would get to call parents to pick them up from the police cruisers.
There is a "privilege" that kids in the 'Burbs' grow up with that an urban kid wouldn't dream about in a thousand years. There was no moral superiority of those white kids I knew in that school that could be considered 'good upbringing' by their well paid parent/s who lived in that community. Money, socialization, connections, and community has more to do with success in life than any other factor. Sorry, Bunker, you lose on the moral argument.
Wrong

http://widelantern.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

http://kolahun.typepad.com/.a/6a00e009968c0a8...
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Oliver t2000, Those stats only proves my statement about the Frankenstein creation that slavery produced, and those stats are the final results of that mean ugly process. They haven't sought out a full blown rebellion though, have they? What you see are crimes of survival: Robbery, B & E's, theft, drug related murder, car theft, ect. unlike the Islamist who kill for the cause of domination.
If that Frankenstein creation collectively turns on it's creators and really desire to destroy this nation as the Islamist want to do, that's when this nation will cease to be. I don't think they want that to be the case though.
There is a fix that will solve 89% of those problems, but only opened minds and ears will work on the solutions. A closed conservative mind will only worsen the problem and a naive liberal mind will perpetuate it further.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
This in no way proves wide spread use of any particular. This is taken from a small study group or selective picks probably from a prison questionnaire or juvenile facility. It proves zero! Whites love their drugs, from caffeine ,to everything in between.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> You have no problem with the right to bear...as long as they were not convicted of a violent crime? Where's that stated in the Constitution...
the right to bear arms, unless?? You are not such a strict constitutionalist as you claim!

I never claimed to be a strict constitutionalist, however, itt's in the 5th amendment ..."nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;"...

Being convicted of a felony (via due process) allows the the government to "deprive" the felon of "property" (any arms in his possession) and liberty (to buy new arms).

[QUOTE]I have a friend who owns a bunch of day care centers, who has a felony when he was 18. He's in his mid 40's and cannot own, carry, or touch a gun. The courts still refuse to expunge!!
WAH! Until it's expunged, he is a felon (there is no such thing as an ex-felon)
His rights are being violated.
Because he was convicted of a felony.
He carries lots of cash to the bank. The real victims of gun laws are against people like him!! Not you whinny cowards who won't stand for solid 2nd amendment rights.
You lose rights when you're a convicted felon. End of story.
Mentally I'll is understandable,
You must be ADJUDICATED (due process again) mentally ill before they take arms away.
but not some felony that happened as a kid, to be denied for life. That's bullshit!
He should have thought of that before he committed a felony. It's called "consequences" (I know that word is foreign to you, so look it up.)

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> She doesn't like you self-righteous snobs who look down your long noses at others who are less fortunate monetarily as you, is what I think she means.
It's not lack of money we look down on. It's not color we look down on, it's certain (completely controllable) BEHAVIORS we look down on. Quit acting like a punk-assed thug, and you won't be treated like a punk-assed thug.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, I respectfully suggest that your own biases are showing.
No bias. I lived it. Wanted better for me and mine, particularly when it came to speaking proper English. Not a damn thing wrong with that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not lack of money we look down on. It's not color we look down on, it's certain (completely controllable) BEHAVIORS we look down on. Quit acting like a punk-assed thug, and you won't be treated like a punk-assed thug.
And yet for someone reason, most of you can't seem to describe that "punk-assed thug" without a reference to his race.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet for someone reason, most of you can't seem to describe that "punk-assed thug" without a reference to his race.
Where have you been? There are PLENTY of punk-assed thugs of all kinds... black, white, Middle Eastern, Hispanic, Asian.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? There are PLENTY of punk-assed thugs of all kinds... black, white, Middle Eastern, Hispanic, Asian.
No kidding. Yet the whackos here all seem to want to focus on one of those groups.
VADoc

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

WiseAmerican wrote:
Oliver t2000, Those stats only proves my statement about the Frankenstein creation that slavery produced, and those stats are the final results of that mean ugly process. They haven't sought out a full blown rebellion though, have they? What you see are crimes of survival: Robbery, B & E's, theft, drug related murder, car theft, ect. unlike the Islamist who kill for the cause of domination.
If that Frankenstein creation collectively turns on it's creators and really desire to destroy this nation as the Islamist want to do, that's when this nation will cease to be. I don't think they want that to be the case though.
There is a fix that will solve 89% of those problems, but only opened minds and ears will work on the solutions. A closed conservative mind will only worsen the problem and a naive liberal mind will perpetuate it further.
Crimes of survival? My god do you actually believe the shit you spew? You're insane!

What will solve the problem? You keep avoiding answering the question. What will make the world ok for blacks in America?

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding. Yet the whackos here all seem to want to focus on one of those groups.
You go with what you see. ANY of the various groups of thugs are not welcome among civilized people. It's the behavior. The constant cries of racism only prevents the real problems from being addressed, which seems to be what some people want. Of course they'll never admit it, but someone is benefiting from the status quo.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAH! Until it's expunged, he is a felon (there is no such thing as an ex-felon)
<quoted text>
Because he was convicted of a felony.
<quoted text>
You lose rights when you're a convicted felon. End of story.
<quoted text>
You must be ADJUDICATED (due process again) mentally ill before they take arms away.
<quoted text>
He should have thought of that before he committed a felony. It's called "consequences" (I know that word is foreign to you, so look it up.)
When semi-auto rifles are banned, don't go crying foul because elected officials decided to use due process when you're booked and charged for illegal weapons! You shouldn't have done it is what the magistrate will tell you, smart azz.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Crimes of survival? My god do you actually believe the shit you spew? You're insane!
What will solve the problem? You keep avoiding answering the question. What will make the world ok for blacks in America?
Answer the question! Stop making excuses and rambling. What would make blacks while again in your mind. What would heal these so called damaged souls and allow them to be productive happy members of society in America?
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane if you think it's not survival when a person who's unemployed and not collecting a monthly check from the government is robbing and stealing. What do you think it is?
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> You're insane if you think it's not survival when a person who's unemployed and not collecting a monthly check from the government is robbing and stealing. What do you think it is?
Answer the question stop stalling and spinning.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> You're insane if you think it's not survival when a person who's unemployed and not collecting a monthly check from the government is robbing and stealing. What do you think it is?
Greed by someone too lazy to work

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> When semi-auto rifles are banned, don't go crying foul because elected officials decided to use due process when you're booked and charged for illegal weapons! You shouldn't have done it is what the magistrate will tell you, smart azz.
ex post facto

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus