Jury deems fatal stabbing self-defens...

Jury deems fatal stabbing self-defense | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 34 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Jury deems fatal stabbing self-defense | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Less than an hour after Christopher L. Liggins was acquitted of murder yesterday by a Franklin County Common Pleas jury, he walked out of jail for the first time in nearly 11 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cece

Cleveland, OH

#22 Jan 26, 2011
where is christopher liggins he must be somewhere smoken crack nobody seen him, hope he is in jail i hate him
cece

Cleveland, OH

#23 Jan 26, 2011
where is christopher liggins ,somewhere smoken crack ,i hope he is in jail ,i hate him for what he did to my brother.
cece

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jan 26, 2011
God seen what he did and on judgment day he is going to burn in hell for ever and ever.
cece

Cleveland, OH

#25 Jan 26, 2011
cece wrote:
where is christopher liggins ,somewhere smoken crack ,i hope he is in jail ,i hate him for what he did to my brother.
yes
cece

Cleveland, OH

#26 Jan 26, 2011
you will not have a bit of peace in your life never.
cece

Cleveland, OH

#27 Jan 26, 2011
not in Gods eyes you will pay for your crazy actions.
Bob

Buford, GA

#28 Jan 26, 2011
This is another decent neighborhood that is now just hood.

Since: Nov 10

Canal Winchester, OH

#29 Jan 26, 2011
cld wrote:
In my opinion, he got away with murder.
By defending himself?
cece

Cleveland, OH

#30 Feb 2, 2011
liggins was a bigger dude then Andre he didnt have to stab him. thats a coward, Be a man and fight like a man.
cece

Cleveland, OH

#31 Dec 24, 2011
see i told you christopher liggins would be back in jail he's not just a murder er he's a thief to and is a probation.
cece

Cleveland, OH

#32 Jun 25, 2012
i told you christopher liggins would be back in jail he has been in court 4 times since he killed my brother he is a wild guy.

Since: Feb 12

Cleveland, OH

#33 Jun 25, 2012
Sounds like both guys were giant pieces of s**t. Who cares?
1mzcece

Cleveland, OH

#34 Feb 1, 2013
will is lilly you ugly rat face cracker go find some chezz. you look like u could use a meal skinny minny.
1mzcece

Cleveland, OH

#35 Feb 1, 2013
get back in that hole u crowed out of. and stay there with all the rest of the rats will is lilly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus meteorologist Jym Ganahl returns to th... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
300 dead in Somalia blast 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 2
News Some residents don't like them, but Columbus sa... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Ohio ethane cracker main topic for Wheeling, WV... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Ray Lewis gets shut down 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Trump Supporters love Russia more than The USA 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Trump's Erraticism < loss of Eroticism 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 8

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages