Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I was looking for a solution that would enable me to print texts from my smartphone. I stumbled across Google Cloud Print which supposedly enables you to print from remote locations. I had read about Google Cloud Print before, but really had no need for it until I got this smartphone.

Anyway, I am stalled a free program called Printer Share on my Android phone. I next enabled Google Cloud Print on my desktop computer at home, which is usually on. I used it a few times yesterday, and I have to say it works pretty darn well, even with the ancient printer I have in my rack that is loaded with paper I print on the backside on as draft paper.

I was also able to print off a webpage that I was looking at. The only thing I haven't been able to get working is double sided printing.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Fake Enzyte Bob!
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Nope. Insight just keeps switching my cities. I was on the phone with them yesterday crying trying to get them to port a certain telephone number. they insisted that I couldn't port that number because I was considered to be in Reynoldsburg, even though I'm not. That must be when they changed my city from Canal Winchester.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Sorry, I was looking at the spelling errors.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
I was looking for a solution that would enable me to print texts from my smartphone. I stumbled across Google Cloud Print which supposedly enables you to print from remote locations. I had read about Google Cloud Print before, but really had no need for it until I got this smartphone.
Anyway, I am stalled a free program called Printer Share on my Android phone. I next enabled Google Cloud Print on my desktop computer at home, which is usually on. I used it a few times yesterday, and I have to say it works pretty darn well, even with the ancient printer I have in my rack that is loaded with paper I print on the backside on as draft paper.
I was also able to print off a webpage that I was looking at. The only thing I haven't been able to get working is double sided printing.
iPhone 5, Built in option.
But, Try "ePrint or Biz" app(Double-sided) for mobile device. I think the android tablet may have the built in option, but unsure.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/smart-phone...
Video....for Biz
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I'm not sure what name brand printer you have though, Bob. HP?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

rowdy01 wrote:
Sorry, I was looking at the spelling errors.
I'm talking into a smartphone these days and im only catching some of the typos.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking into a smartphone these days and im only catching some of the typos.
Through the Google Cloud app, I think it would be called " Duplex" instead of single-sided. Sorry, Bob...But that's a stumper in my book. IDK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 3 min Male 96
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min Pops 28,437
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 26 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 55
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 1 hr Amigo 49
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr maybe 2,205
1 Dead, Probation Officer Injured In Shooting I... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 2,694
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••