Google Cloud Print

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#1 May 24, 2013
I was looking for a solution that would enable me to print texts from my smartphone. I stumbled across Google Cloud Print which supposedly enables you to print from remote locations. I had read about Google Cloud Print before, but really had no need for it until I got this smartphone.

Anyway, I am stalled a free program called Printer Share on my Android phone. I next enabled Google Cloud Print on my desktop computer at home, which is usually on. I used it a few times yesterday, and I have to say it works pretty darn well, even with the ancient printer I have in my rack that is loaded with paper I print on the backside on as draft paper.

I was also able to print off a webpage that I was looking at. The only thing I haven't been able to get working is double sided printing.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 May 24, 2013
Fake Enzyte Bob!
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#3 May 24, 2013
Nope. Insight just keeps switching my cities. I was on the phone with them yesterday crying trying to get them to port a certain telephone number. they insisted that I couldn't port that number because I was considered to be in Reynoldsburg, even though I'm not. That must be when they changed my city from Canal Winchester.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#4 May 24, 2013
Sorry, I was looking at the spelling errors.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#5 May 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
I was looking for a solution that would enable me to print texts from my smartphone. I stumbled across Google Cloud Print which supposedly enables you to print from remote locations. I had read about Google Cloud Print before, but really had no need for it until I got this smartphone.
Anyway, I am stalled a free program called Printer Share on my Android phone. I next enabled Google Cloud Print on my desktop computer at home, which is usually on. I used it a few times yesterday, and I have to say it works pretty darn well, even with the ancient printer I have in my rack that is loaded with paper I print on the backside on as draft paper.
I was also able to print off a webpage that I was looking at. The only thing I haven't been able to get working is double sided printing.
iPhone 5, Built in option.
But, Try "ePrint or Biz" app(Double-sided) for mobile device. I think the android tablet may have the built in option, but unsure.
http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/smart-phone...
Video....for Biz
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#6 May 24, 2013
I'm not sure what name brand printer you have though, Bob. HP?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#7 May 24, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
Sorry, I was looking at the spelling errors.
I'm talking into a smartphone these days and im only catching some of the typos.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#8 May 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking into a smartphone these days and im only catching some of the typos.
Through the Google Cloud app, I think it would be called " Duplex" instead of single-sided. Sorry, Bob...But that's a stumper in my book. IDK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I find me a good CSX MAN? 7 min heardtheyliketoplay 5
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 25 min They cannot kill ... 108
Fire Serves As A Reminder Of The Dangers Of Cou... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
EBOLA: American Outbreak 1 hr vote for nobody 43
President Ebola 1 hr Rob 614
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 1 hr nom nom nom 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr So Vain 2,476
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr lol oh wow 3,957
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info