Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#58 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know dumbass.!!!!
My point is: Muslims will try again and again to wear this country down to conform to their ways and laws...that was just one example how they get into our faces...it won't be the last either...keep reading the news.....they're like a disease...to all countries they inhabit.
PC is killing the world.
I admire your fortitude, but Bee, you cannot get through to this dumbass that this is the fist step down a very slipperly slope. Reader's the PC fanatic, che just will disagree to get attention. Density of brain and lack of vision. Oh, and nothing else to do, day or night.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#60 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. How does a bunch of ring wing lunatics introducing legislation to PREVENT Sharia Law from being applied in a state court equate to Muslims getting in "our faces"?
You do realize, don't you, that no Muslim had anything to do with that law being introduced?
Che, I read it, I KNOW it!
I t was a preemptive strike on Sharia Law in Ok.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Could we put this to rest now.? Spent too much time on this BS.
None the less, it is a threat to this country, but it hasn't a chance because of the Constitution.
Done!
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#62 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know dumbass.!!!!
My point is: Muslims will try again and again to wear this country down to conform to their ways and laws...that was just one example how they get into our faces...it won't be the last either...keep reading the news.....they're like a disease...to all countries they inhabit.
PC is killing the world.
Very scar, isn't it BB?

/story/2014/03/education-creat ionism-104934.html

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#64 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Che, I read it, I KNOW it!
I t was a preemptive strike on Sharia Law in Ok.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Could we put this to rest now.? Spent too much time on this BS.
None the less, it is a threat to this country, but it hasn't a chance because of the Constitution.
Done!
Talk about threats to the Constitution:

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/educati...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#65 Mar 24, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
A. That's all your advice is worth.
B. No, they won't, and their fees are higher than $500. an hour anyway.
My advice is worth exactly the same as theirs, and its exactly the same advice as they would provide.

You are just too stupid to figure that out.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#66 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Che, I read it, I KNOW it!
I t was a preemptive strike on Sharia Law in Ok.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
Could we put this to rest now.? Spent too much time on this BS.
None the less, it is a threat to this country, but it hasn't a chance because of the Constitution.
Done!
If you knew that it wasn't a Muslim initiative, why did you say that Muslims had tried to get Sharia law adopted in two states? If I claim that Martians intend to take over the Ohio judiciary and introduce a law to prevent that from happening, does that make it true? Your hysteria is absurd and stupid.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#67 Mar 24, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about threats to the Constitution:
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/educati...
woof
I posted it, Duke! I read the article.
Thanks.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#68 Mar 24, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice is worth exactly the same as theirs, and its exactly the same advice as they would provide.
You are just too stupid to figure that out.
woof
And neither is worth $500/hour.
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#69 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
Just imagine if Britain determines that religious organizations can't discriminate against women.
Wait till you see what they do to libs and gays. Will be interesting.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Hilliard, OH

#70 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew that it wasn't a Muslim initiative, why did you say that Muslims had tried to get Sharia law adopted in two states? If I claim that Martians intend to take over the Ohio judiciary and introduce a law to prevent that from happening, does that make it true? Your hysteria is absurd and stupid.
You are a twit....

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#71 Mar 24, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
My advice is worth exactly the same as theirs, and its exactly the same advice as they would provide.
You are just too stupid to figure that out.
woof
No, dupe, it is not. I've dealt with wills and wills being contested and you are nowhere in the caliber of the attorneys I have dealt with for 22 years on a daily basis on a myriad of subjects. You have most likely been disbarred for not protecting your cllients because you're distracted by hurling insults and misinformation on topix.
You wish I were stupid.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#72 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>If you knew that it wasn't a Muslim initiative, why did you say that Muslims had tried to get Sharia law adopted in two states? If I claim that Martians intend to take over the Ohio judiciary and introduce a law to prevent that from happening, does that make it true? Your hysteria is absurd and stupid.
I refer you to post # 25....I never said Muslims started Sharia.....I'll watch whilst you are inserting your foot in your big, fat, wide mouth!
It is you, in fact who is getting all hysterical about this. I want to put this to rest but you continue with your dribble.
I was not, and never was in a hysterical state about this or any topic discussed on this forum.
How amusing you're getting to be!
Lmao
G O O D N I G H T C H E !

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#73 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing creeping here is your ignorance, 3.1.
Who's ignorant now?

http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/mi...

I'll take this lawyer over you any day of week!

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#74 Mar 24, 2014
Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
From an English lawyer:
"The point has been made that you can leave your estate to whom you please and that's perfectly true. If they want to, our clients can exclude all their relatives on the grounds that they have big noses or ginger hair but the Law Society hasn't issued a practice note to help us draft their wills and called it "best practice", along with the implication that if we don't follow it we are failing our clients. In effect, we're being required to collude with clients in something that many of us regard as morally repugnant."
Not knowing the Law in the UK or much about Sharia I have to wonder......

If the UK has community property laws like the US and an Islamic will is in conflict how will that work....

It would seem on a casual reading that under Islamic law the wife is entitled to one fourth of the estate and there is no community property under Islamic law........

Apparently in the unlikely scenario that the wife is a non muslim she is not allowed to inherit at all.......

I thought you might have read more on this than I was willing to spend my time on.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#75 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer you to post # 25....I never said Muslims started Sharia.....I'll watch whilst you are inserting your foot in your big, fat, wide mouth!
It is you, in fact who is getting all hysterical about this. I want to put this to rest but you continue with your dribble.
I was not, and never was in a hysterical state about this or any topic discussed on this forum.
How amusing you're getting to be!
Lmao
G O O D N I G H T C H E !
Here is what you wrote,
BizzyBee wrote:
What some don't understand is they got their foot in the door, and next thing you know they're insisting on Sharia.....everything against women's rights.
They have been doing the same in every country they want to take over....but of course some refuse to acknowledge that fact.
Sharia was already an initiative in two of our own states.....
Do your research!
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4226/uk-chi...
It's happening around the world, but some can't see past their own ignorance on this subject.
Great article JC!
"Sharia was already an initiative in two of our own states...." All couched in your "The Muslims are trying to take over" panic. Now, why can't you just admit that your "Sharia is coming" mantra is nothing but unadulterated bullshlt?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#76 Mar 24, 2014
Nickled Dimed wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's ignorant now?
http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/mi...
I'll take this lawyer over you any day of week!
What does that have to do with the price of rice?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#77 Mar 24, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dupe, it is not. I've dealt with wills and wills being contested and you are nowhere in the caliber of the attorneys I have dealt with for 22 years on a daily basis on a myriad of subjects. You have most likely been disbarred for not protecting your cllients because you're distracted by hurling insults and misinformation on topix.
You wish I were stupid.
No dearie doo, I've never so much as had a single bar complaint filed against me.

And I can ride a bicycle.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#78 Mar 24, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No dearie doo, I've never so much as had a single bar complaint filed against me.
And I can ride a bicycle.
woof
Why would the bar association get complaints about a janitor?

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#79 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you wrote,
<quoted text>
"Sharia was already an initiative in two of our own states...." All couched in your "The Muslims are trying to take over" panic. Now, why can't you just admit that your "Sharia is coming" mantra is nothing but unadulterated bullshlt?
They are pushing for Sharia in all the countries in Europe....
You just can't read...you love to insert your own take and twist what people say!
Again...it's your twisted take that is all unadulterated bull shit!
GOODNIGHT CHE !
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#80 Mar 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
They are pushing for Sharia in all the countries in Europe....
You just can't read...you love to insert your own take and twist what people say!
Again...it's your twisted take that is all unadulterated bull shit!
GOODNIGHT CHE !
But you said they were trying to do it here in two states. That wasn't true, was it?

(That's the second time you said "goodnight." Tell the truth about something.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Really Happened to Harry Reid? 59 min Concerned Citizen 7
Is a Lapdance Prostitution? 1 hr Concerned Citizen 22
Crossville, TN Topix moderators are deleting Co... 1 hr Kenny 14
MRSA Cure: 1000 Year Old Anglo Saxon Potion 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 2 hr GlitterSucks 35
Lib Hissyfit after Baker Refuses G8y Wedding Ca... (Jul '12) 2 hr Kenny 217
News Medicaid expansion backers rally at Ohio Capitol (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Chick-Fil-A Heckler CFO Unemployed, on Food Sta... Mon They cannot kill ... 11
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]