kkk rally

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
MrMember

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Who would we have as a support group if we walk the south end for 2days straight. We would walk all the ghetto 24hours a day lets run the trash out!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Hit up Karl, Paco, Spooky Racist, and Tip, and you'll be well on your way to a successful rally.

Ask them to dig up the guns in the back yard, and have Paco bring along his next door neighbor.

Let everyone here know how it all pans out.

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Duke for Mayor wrote:
Hit up Karl, Paco, Spooky Racist, and Tip, and you'll be well on your way to a successful rally.
Ask them to dig up the guns in the back yard, and have Paco bring along his next door neighbor.
Let everyone here know how it all pans out.
woof
Yeah, we Catholics feel such kinship with the Klan...
Are you sure you went to high school, much less college? If so, was there an American history class offered?
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we Catholics feel such kinship with the Klan...
Are you sure you went to high school, much less college? If so, was there an American history class offered?
Depends which iteration of the Klan you're talking about. From what I've read (and which was whitewashed in history taught in schools), the first version of the Klan had a point.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we Catholics feel such kinship with the Klan...
Are you sure you went to high school, much less college? If so, was there an American history class offered?
You sure do have a penchant for screwing up facts, don't you?

Its a new day Paco. Today's Klan is all inclusive (especially if you're white), and stands for many of the exact same principles you, Karl, Tippy, and Spooky Racist guy espouse multiple times a day, right here.

The evidence is there for all to see. I don't have to embellish anything whatsoever.

So although you might be correct in stating sarcastically that "we Catholics feel such kinship with the Klan", the fact of the matter is that you do indeed feel a deep kinship with the principles espoused by today's modern, new and improved, peaceful Klan.

You all would fit right in, and be welcomed with open arms. I think you should join up.

And take the neighbor with you.

http://kkk.bz/...

"Q. Why do you hate Catholics?

A. We do not hate Catholics. The Klan during the twenties did take an anti-Catholic position as did many other Americans. They believed that Catholics held allegiance to the Pope and thus Rome over and above the United States and the President.
Today, we know this is not true. There are Catholic members of The Knights as well as Protestant members of The Knights. Christians, both Catholic and Protestant, are under attack. We must stick together, all of us, and work to protect our children’s future."

Enjoy!!!

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 16, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do have a penchant for screwing up facts, don't you?
Its a new day Paco. Today's Klan is all inclusive (especially if you're white), and stands for many of the exact same principles you, Karl, Tippy, and Spooky Racist guy espouse multiple times a day, right here.
The evidence is there for all to see. I don't have to embellish anything whatsoever.
So although you might be correct in stating sarcastically that "we Catholics feel such kinship with the Klan", the fact of the matter is that you do indeed feel a deep kinship with the principles espoused by today's modern, new and improved, peaceful Klan.
You all would fit right in, and be welcomed with open arms. I think you should join up.
And take the neighbor with you.
http://kkk.bz/...
"Q. Why do you hate Catholics?
A. We do not hate Catholics. The Klan during the twenties did take an anti-Catholic position as did many other Americans. They believed that Catholics held allegiance to the Pope and thus Rome over and above the United States and the President.
Today, we know this is not true. There are Catholic members of The Knights as well as Protestant members of The Knights. Christians, both Catholic and Protestant, are under attack. We must stick together, all of us, and work to protect our children’s future."
Enjoy!!!
woof
Certainly explains why I voted for Alan Keyes, Ken Blackwell and would have voted for Herman Cain.
Keep looking under the bed in your rental for bogeymen, Eric.
Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 16, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends which iteration of the Klan you're talking about. From what I've read (and which was whitewashed in history taught in schools), the first version of the Klan had a point.
All of them have a point...on their hoods! If any place needs the klan it is Detroilet, Chicongo, Camden, Birmingham, Oakland. Blechs have demonstrated there what they can do. Time to let the klan take over and see what they can pull off.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No KKK membership here. No use for them or the Nazi groups. Besides I hate too many people to be in such a narrow organization. Baptists are up on my list commies and queers for being oxygen thieves.
I'm sure you're a magnet at cocktail parties, reunions, and funerals.

woof
dream

Fredericktown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 23, 2013
 
Just living the dream
d pantz

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends which iteration of the Klan you're talking about. From what I've read (and which was whitewashed in history taught in schools), the first version of the Klan had a point.
the kkk was started by southern democrat baptists.
d pantz

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 23, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure do have a penchant for screwing up facts, don't you?
Its a new day Paco. Today's Klan is all inclusive (especially if you're white), and stands for many of the exact same principles you, Karl, Tippy, and Spooky Racist guy espouse multiple times a day, right here.
The evidence is there for all to see. I don't have to embellish anything whatsoever.
So although you might be correct in stating sarcastically that "we Catholics feel such kinship with the Klan", the fact of the matter is that you do indeed feel a deep kinship with the principles espoused by today's modern, new and improved, peaceful Klan.
You all would fit right in, and be welcomed with open arms. I think you should join up.
And take the neighbor with you.
http://kkk.bz/...
"Q. Why do you hate Catholics?
A. We do not hate Catholics. The Klan during the twenties did take an anti-Catholic position as did many other Americans. They believed that Catholics held allegiance to the Pope and thus Rome over and above the United States and the President.
Today, we know this is not true. There are Catholic members of The Knights as well as Protestant members of The Knights. Christians, both Catholic and Protestant, are under attack. We must stick together, all of us, and work to protect our children’s future."
Enjoy!!!
woof
its okay, they have lawyers too. The klan and the church.
d pantz

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 23, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're a magnet at cocktail parties, reunions, and funerals.
woof
I'm sure you don't talk to people in person the way you post to them here.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 23, 2013
 
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you don't talk to people in person the way you post to them here.
You'd be surprised just how wrong you are.

woof
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Atlanta History

1939

Former 1920 Democratic presidential candidate James M. Cox buys The Atlanta Journal and its radio station, WSB. He also buys out the Journal’s competitors and closes them down.

The Catholic Co-Cathedral of Christ the King is dedicated on land once owned by the Ku Klux Klan, who’s Imperial Wizard is invited to the ceremony.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're a magnet at cocktail parties, reunions, and funerals.
woof
I never go to reunions, waste of time.
Funerals can be fun if the right person is n the box.
As for cocktail partys there is always a politician looking for a donation and a preacher wanting a handout.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 35 min nope to dope 45
Will Obama Resign From Office? 4 hr Teabaggers Unite 568
The right's insanity continues... 7 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 7 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 7 hr Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 7 hr Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Reality speaks 28,424
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••