Retail trends murkier this year

Retail trends murkier this year

There are 2 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 16, 2014, titled Retail trends murkier this year. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

It's been 10 years since local retail consultant Chris Boring started jotting down ideas about trends in the industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Hey Jerry Curl

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 17, 2014
I'm thinking that rampaging mobs of black 'youts' and 'teens' in malls all across FUSA will do wonders for the sector.
www.wnd.com/2014/02/black-mobs-terrorize-vict...

“They were just walking in the mall, and the guys came up to him and wanted to fight DaQuan and his friend,”

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2014
An honest appraisal would ask some hard questions. It is even possible blacks to rise, do they want to? If so could you please give me an example of a prosperous country now or in days past? "Mud huts don't count".......and machete's don't count for proper weapons of mass destruction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 27 min Male 22
I (was a lifer) am a Dem and I’m Voting for Tru... 37 min UTrashy 19
Melania Trump Speech 1 hr They cannot kill ... 131
"Lock Her Up" 2 hr Hillary S Gunt 13
Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton ... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 41
Hillary = NWO Dirtbag 5 hr Seriouslady 7
Wikileaks Shows DNC Colluding With CBS News 8 hr Guccifer 2 9

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance