Woman Stabbed In Gym Parking Lot

Mar 21, 2014 Full story: WBNS 22

Columbus police were looking for a suspect accused of stabbing a woman near Hilliard.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Early reports had the suspect as another of obama's sons, and now the description is gone so we know what the perp is.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#2 Mar 21, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
Early reports had the suspect as another of obama's sons, and now the description is gone so we know what the perp is.
His boys are nothing but trouble.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#3 Mar 21, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Moochelle's and her Turkey baster daughters are nothing but trouble as well

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#4 Mar 21, 2014
Heard she is in critical condition. Hope and pray she will be okay.
yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, if you see one, then two more are moving up on your six.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#6 Mar 21, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, if you see one, then two more are moving up on your six.
What?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#7 Mar 21, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
If an Obama type is in front of you two more are sneaking up on you
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#8 Mar 22, 2014
This action has gyms concerned all over Columbus about parking lot security. In the past theft has been a problem but never an assault to this degree and as of last night there are no descriptions of the perpetrator.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 22, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
This action has gyms concerned all over Columbus about parking lot security. In the past theft has been a problem but never an assault to this degree and as of last night there are no descriptions of the perpetrator.
in lieu of a buckets of umbrella's at the door, fill them with shotguns.

problem solved with stabbings and theft in parking lots.
Linda

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 22, 2014
yeah baby yeah wrote:
Police say it appears the attack happened at about 6:00 a.m. on Thursday as Whitaker was getting out of her car in the parking lot of LA Fitness near Hilliard.

Detectives say it appears the man tried to force Whitaker into his car, but police say she fought back, got away, and ran inside the gym.

An employee made a 911 call for help:

Caller: "I don't know if he tried to rob her, he held a gun to her and I think she's been stabbed because she's bleeding."

Police say Whitaker told them she hit the man with her purse. Police eventually located that purse and her wallet strewn in the parking lot, but the attacker got away.

10TV talked to several people coming and going from LA Fitness today who say they were stunned to learn someone was stabbed in the parking lot

"My friend called me this morning and told me some lady got stabbed right at the door. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it," said LA Fitness member Abdallah Aljacksy.

Columbus Police are reviewing surveillance video in the area and are hopeful the attacker's getaway car was caught on camera. Investigators also took all of the items left in the parking lot in case the suspect left behind his DNA.
Police say it appears the attack happened at about 6:00 a.m. on Thursday as Whitaker was getting out of her car in the parking lot of LA Fitness near Hilliard.

Detectives say it appears the man tried to force Whitaker into his car, but police say she fought back, got away, and ran inside the gym.

Caller: "I don't know if he tried to rob her, he held a gun to her and I think she's been stabbed because she's bleeding."

Police say Whitaker told them she hit the man with her purse. Police eventually located that purse and her wallet strewn in the parking lot, but the attacker got away.

10TV talked to several people coming and going from LA Fitness today who say they were stunned to learn someone was stabbed in the parking lot

"My friend called me this morning and told me some lady got stabbed right at the door. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it," said LA Fitness member Abdallah Aljacksy.

Columbus Police are reviewing surveillance video in the area and are hopeful the attacker's getaway car was caught on camera. Investigators also took all of the items left in the parking lot in case the suspect left behind his DNA.

yeah baby yeah

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 22, 2014
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
These two sh^tstains were attempting an abduction. That would have then been followed up by a rape, torture, murder. Men, if you see blacks casing White women, be armed and prepared to step into the breach. White women, any black (even a black woman) in your area is a threat to your life. And no, this is not an overly harsh characterization because blacks have this do not snitch loyalty to criminality.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 22, 2014
Was she Hot?
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#13 Mar 23, 2014
Obama's fault.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#14 Mar 23, 2014
Schmitt wrote:
Obama's fault.
Yes it is. Instead of tossing Federal money to public trough feeders to have DUI check points and free lunch programs they should be paying.bounties on vermin
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#15 Mar 23, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is. Instead of tossing Federal money to public trough feeders to have DUI check points and free lunch programs they should be paying.bounties on vermin
Lunacy.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#16 Mar 24, 2014
Have there been any follow-up stories or photos of the perpetrators?
La Toya

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 26, 2014
I heard the perpetrators where Black. It is time for Black crime to end because the Mayor and President are Black.

Black Males please stop this evil that is hurting our race.
Schmitt

United States

#18 Mar 26, 2014
La Toya wrote:
I heard the perpetrators where Black. It is time for Black crime to end because the Mayor and President are Black.

Black Males please stop this evil that is hurting our race.
Are we to believe, you're black?
La Toya

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 26, 2014
Schmitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we to believe, you're black?
Yes and being Black myself it is no excuse to hurt and almost kill an innocent young woman who was doing nothing wrong. I pray for Rikki and hope that she can recover from this nightmare.
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#20 Mar 27, 2014
La Toya wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and being Black myself it is no excuse to hurt and almost kill an innocent young woman who was doing nothing wrong. I pray for Rikki and hope that she can recover from this nightmare.
When was being black an excuse for any violence among any one? Are you on drugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama slams Christianity at prayer breakfast 1 hr Leabrand 674
Cat Don't Go 1 hr d pantz 4
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 1 hr d pantz 185
School Funding Facts 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Pam BizzyBee Linda Catman and all other nice pe... 3 hr d pantz 96
North Korea 3 hr d pantz 47
Mistaken Identity May Have Been Factor In Fatal... 3 hr Columbus Cow Town 1
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 4 hr d pantz 61
Columbus Dating
Find my Match