men who wear nighties

“Anything is possible ”

Since: Jan 14

Melbourne

#23 Apr 14, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Che prefers hospital gowns with the open back.
woof
Hmm... nice idea I could do that,great thanks.
Valina

Auckland, New Zealand

#24 Apr 14, 2014
aaron wrote:
HI GUYS just wondering how many men wear nighties either babydoll or long nighties around the house? I have found this to be quite a turn-on for me and wife does not care if aything she is turned on by it. i love it. how many of you guys are allowed to do this please write and let me know i know some women dont care others do. they are so soft and i sleep so much better in them
I love wearing womens lingerie of all descriptions and when the wife is away or ar work I immediately dress up. Nylons garter belt panties bra slips full and half slips and nighties and wraps, both nylon and satin absolutely love them
Andrew 8443

Wolverhampton, UK

#25 Jun 21, 2014
Wear old style cotton ladies pjs very night. Flowery and short sleeved.
For special times short nighties, deep suspender belts and nylons and rubber pants or tight directoire pants. Not to mention heels . When young would borrow pink nightie in pink nylon with matching panties from relatives undies drawer. Got very excited at age when didn't know what to do with it. We love and learn. Get a lot of comfort fromy Ladieswear. You too sweetie

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#26 Jun 21, 2014
School holidays coming up wife and kids away...I will be wearing a nighty and an adult diaper.

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#27 Jun 22, 2014
School holidays coming up so wife and kids away so I am getting a nighty! just to wear a nappy under it.
What in the

Columbus, OH

#28 Jun 27, 2014
"men who wear nighties"

... Also wear panties....

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#29 Jun 27, 2014
What in the wrote:
"men who wear nighties"
... Also wear panties....
I also love to wear anything girly pantie style.
sexy man

Columbus, OH

#31 Sep 5, 2014
well i have been wearing nightys for 3 years and sometimes she is ok with it other times not. I think she has to much tom-boy in her. i know not everybody likes to do this but there ia a article written by a doctor on mentalhelp.net just type in crossdressers and the article will appear. More hetrosexual men wear nighties to bed or around there mate. we are not fags or sissies its a feeling you get when you put on nylon. please dont judge men who you think are weird, sissies, fags or what have you its nt cool hey if it feels good do it.
lovenighties

Columbus, OH

#32 Oct 20, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Che prefers hospital gowns with the open back.
woof
i still perfer double layered nighties myself they are the sexiest and men look good in them as long as they do not look like bigfoot with all the hair. double layered nighties are the best.
stan

Columbus, OH

#33 Oct 27, 2014
like i have said for a long time guys please dont think that because you wear a nighty you are a sissy or fag or any other mean name people associate with it. the material feels fantastic and i have seen men in nighties who look really good. so please dont misjudge us, if you cant try it dont slam it, there are a lot of men who wear panties or nighties.
pat

Christchurch, New Zealand

#34 Oct 28, 2014
lovenighties wrote:
<quoted text>
i still perfer double layered nighties myself they are the sexiest and men look good in them as long as they do not look like bigfoot with all the hair. double layered nighties are the best.
lovenighties I too love 60's nighties they are very sexy especially the babydoll nighties. Lovely to wear in bed and around the home,I wear mine as long as possible.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#35 Oct 28, 2014
This thread doesn't apply to me because I'm just a little boy.
Pope Che Reagan Christ l

Twinsburg, OH

#36 Oct 28, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
This thread doesn't apply to me because I'm just a little boy.
I'm not so sure about that. You seemed pretty big to me the other night.
silkiepantie

UK

#37 Oct 31, 2014
aaron wrote:
HI GUYS just wondering how many men wear nighties either babydoll or long nighties around the house? I have found this to be quite a turn-on for me and wife does not care if aything she is turned on by it. i love it. how many of you guys are allowed to do this please write and let me know i know some women dont care others do. they are so soft and i sleep so much better in them
some guys just dont get it do they. silkie feeling of lingerie is wounderful, so sexy and makes u feel tingley all over. Others shoudl try it and not make fun of us who like it. my wife knows i wear so no problems there, maybe ask your wifes what they think of beckham wearing panties and take teh discussion from there
Pope Che Reagan Christ l

Twinsburg, OH

#38 Oct 31, 2014
silkiepantie wrote:
<quoted text>
some guys just dont get it do they. silkie feeling of lingerie is wounderful, so sexy and makes u feel tingley all over. Others shoudl try it and not make fun of us who like it. my wife knows i wear so no problems there, maybe ask your wifes what they think of beckham wearing panties and take teh discussion from there
I agree but when I wore a silk nightie in public one time, the hells angels beat the crap out of me. I guess they just don't understand. Would you consider coming to the U.S. for a fisting party sometime? Since Obama did that to me I'm kind of stuck on it now.
Starliteblue

Beaver, PA

#39 Nov 2, 2014
aaron wrote:
Hi, I also enjoy wearing nighties and panties.
Why should women have all the nice things for themselves.
Andrew 8443

UK

#40 Nov 11, 2014
Like my cotton lady pjs in these winter nights.
But for summer and for naughty fun enjoy wearing baby doll nighties with plastic or rubber pants. Recently bought a vintage 70s one in blue and love to wear it with nylons and my suspender belt.
Always brings me pleasure.
Sharky

Columbus, OH

#41 Nov 11, 2014
Do you like getting Effed in the ay?

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#42 Dec 27, 2014
Last night I slept in a nightie I bought from Target, and had a really good sleep, even with a adult diaper on as well.

“Anything is possible ”

Melbourne

#43 Jan 8, 2015
Starliteblue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I also enjoy wearing nighties and panties.
Why should women have all the nice things for themselves.
True, it's unisex this unisex that,why not nighties, they feel great to sleep in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of trump's lies yet? 18 min Duke for Mayor 141
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 42 min Duke for Mayor 27
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 1 hr UTrashy 16
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 1 hr Male 16
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 2 hr UTrashy 21
People of Topix 9 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 11 hr anonymous 12

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance