Dozens of Dead Children in OK; Here's What the Left Says

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 130 of130
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are not interpreting correctly. I've never witnessed George calling another male a "girl." Now, if you want to google obsessively and prove me wrong, go for it. It's an exercise in futility because I haven't seen it or remember it. I don't have the habit of being here 24X7 because I just can't. However, my response and jab was aimed at Che who is acting like a petulant child. You're beginning to act like as ass.
Really, nice? Not really sure about that one, given the history, Reader. You have a grudge about a few pizzas and magazines, false allegations, implying a number of us knew George personally. NOPE. Add to the drama over the Den.
Dead, done, deal. No blind loyalty to anyone. George and I have disagreed before, but I suppose that you can't see it simply because we don't find the need to go on the attack with each other when we do disagree. You happened to jump in on a crew of liberals who I thoroughly disagreed with on a bashing game via your jumping in on the mapping issue--after YOU suggested to drop it, which I obliged.
Seriously? You have a history of meltdowns here. At least be honest for what it is, you want a piece of the pie here and redeem yourself for a few of those meltdowns.
Still loaded with antihistamines?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Heh, so far as the OP, it didn't take too long till Robertson caught up with this, claiming that these people were targeted for not praying enough.

I get that he's an old crank, I don't really see how people can be offended any more.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are not interpreting correctly. I've never witnessed George calling another male a "girl." Now, if you want to google obsessively and prove me wrong, go for it. It's an exercise in futility because I haven't seen it or remember it. I don't have the habit of being here 24X7 because I just can't. However, my response and jab was aimed at Che who is acting like a petulant child. You're beginning to act like as ass.
Really, nice? Not really sure about that one, given the history, Reader. You have a grudge about a few pizzas and magazines, false allegations, implying a number of us knew George personally. NOPE. Add to the drama over the Den.
Dead, done, deal. No blind loyalty to anyone. George and I have disagreed before, but I suppose that you can't see it simply because we don't find the need to go on the attack with each other when we do disagree. You happened to jump in on a crew of liberals who I thoroughly disagreed with on a bashing game via your jumping in on the mapping issue--after YOU suggested to drop it, which I obliged.
Seriously? You have a history of meltdowns here. At least be honest for what it is, you want a piece of the pie here and redeem yourself for a few of those meltdowns.
Excellent post.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is thoroughly tasteless and ignorant.
then you agree abortion is murder, and liberals teach it is not so?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

http://www.google.com/maps...

The above links to Google streetview of the corner of Long and Cleveland Avenues.

To the left one may clearly see the logo of Columbus State on the corner. On the right, although it may require zooming to read the name, is the Loanne Crane building, which is a part of the campus of the Columbus College of Art and Design.

For those still stuck on the street address as comprising the entire location, one hopes that you never have occasion to visit the OSU Hospital East. OSU went to great lengths to purchase land allowing them to obtain an address on East Broad Street. However the actual building is a couple blocks away, on the less desireable Long Street.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
May 22, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then you agree abortion is murder, and liberals teach it is not so?
Miscarriage is also not murder. However suggesting that anyone rejoices in it is tasteless and ignorant.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
May 22, 2013
 
Sorry--may have to pan left on the google map to end up looking East on Long Street.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
May 22, 2013
 
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Miscarriage is also not murder. However suggesting that anyone rejoices in it is tasteless and ignorant.
Apples and oranges. Always.

Natural miscarriage is not the result of a mother's deliberate choice to end her own child's life.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
May 22, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges. Always.
Natural miscarriage is not the result of a mother's deliberate choice to end her own child's life.
The suggestion of rejoicing at either is insane.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The suggestion of rejoicing at either is insane.
Take it up with the dancing vajayjays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 130 of130
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 18 min Suprememan71 308
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 24 min Amigo 53
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 56 min Oliver Canterberry 63
LeBron debates joining al Qaeda 1 hr d pantaloni 12
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 28,463
'Annie's Law' pushed to prevent DUIs 1 hr d pantaloni 4
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 2 hr d pantaloni 398
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••