Dozens of Dead Children in OK; Here's...

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#21 May 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Come to think of it, when was the last natural disaster that devastated a Blue State?
Hurricane Barry, devastated all of the states!
VADoc

Warrenville, SC

#23 May 21, 2013
I can't wait to contact my senator and demand tornado registration!

Horrible tragedy, but these folks live in tornado alley. They have to deal with tornados just like we in the south on the Atlantic have to deal with hurricanes and the folks in california have to deal with earthquakes. It's just part of living in that geographical location.

I hope they get any aid they need. Just donated blood this morning to the Red Cross since this tragedy will probably really take a toll on their blood bank.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#24 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>If you can find a comment from me mocking victims of natural disasters the way you and Johnson do, I'd like to see it.
Only a true scum bag like you can laugh about dozens of kids dying in their school today.
I can find comments mocking rape and torture of mentally disabled women...not by you, but one of your camp. How is that any different?

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#25 May 21, 2013
The president to speak about the tornado today.
The GOP will immediately come out in favor of more tornadoes.
Che Rox

Lancaster, OH

#26 May 21, 2013
Just more overhyped BS from George. There are not "dozens of dead children in OK". A dozen is twelve and the plural form of dozen is "dozens" which indicates two or more dozen. The official death toll as of 10:15am today (May 21) is 24 and 20 of those are reported to be children. Thus at most you have one and 2/3 dozen children reported dead which does not comprise "dozens.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can find comments mocking rape and torture of mentally disabled women...not by you, but one of your camp. How is that any different?
Not a single poster on these boards has condoned E-Bob's comments...
...except for Big Johnson.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#28 May 21, 2013
Che Rox wrote:
Just more overhyped BS from George. There are not "dozens of dead children in OK". A dozen is twelve and the plural form of dozen is "dozens" which indicates two or more dozen. The official death toll as of 10:15am today (May 21) is 24 and 20 of those are reported to be children. Thus at most you have one and 2/3 dozen children reported dead which does not comprise "dozens.
The number reported last night was 51 dead, with 24 being ID'd as children. Go cry to the media, Johnson...maybe they'll give you the beating you so richly deserve.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 May 21, 2013
Che Rox wrote:
Just more overhyped BS from George. There are not "dozens of dead children in OK". A dozen is twelve and the plural form of dozen is "dozens" which indicates two or more dozen. The official death toll as of 10:15am today (May 21) is 24 and 20 of those are reported to be children. Thus at most you have one and 2/3 dozen children reported dead which does not comprise "dozens.
Rescuers actually don't know yet, as they have not yet covered the entire debris field.
But, are you saying that it's OK for a liberal to mock the death of even one child or adult...as long as they are from a typically conservative area?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#30 May 21, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can find comments mocking rape and torture of mentally disabled women...not by you, but one of your camp. How is that any different?
You said it...NOT BY ME.
By all means, I'll be holding you guilty by association from this point forward for what your buddies Che and Reader say.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 May 21, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
The president to speak about the tornado today.
The GOP will immediately come out in favor of more tornadoes.
Obama welcomes any diversion from his scandal-ridden regime.
Obviously, his supporters do as well -- particularly if said tragic diversion affects white conservatives.

Oklahomans will pray, pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and rebuild their lives.
A stark contrast to New Orleans and NYC/NJ.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#32 May 21, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
The president to speak about the tornado today.
The GOP will immediately come out in favor of more tornadoes.
Let's review your racist blog for more of your hate, shall we?

http://wdrforoh.blogspot.com/
Che Rox

Lancaster, OH

#33 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The number reported last night was 51 dead, with 24 being ID'd as children. Go cry to the media, Johnson...maybe they'll give you the beating you so richly deserve.
UPDATE: as of 11:30am today the number of dead children has been reduced to nine which translates to 3/4 dozen NOT "dozens" as you claimed in this thread title.

Don't blame the media George. You errant info is a result of your cut & paste modus operandi. Regardless of whether the source is a written article or breaking television news, your ego drives you to be the very first to post the info on topix.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#34 May 21, 2013
Che Rox wrote:
<quoted text>
UPDATE: as of 11:30am today the number of dead children has been reduced to nine which translates to 3/4 dozen NOT "dozens" as you claimed in this thread title.
Don't blame the media George. You errant info is a result of your cut & paste modus operandi. Regardless of whether the source is a written article or breaking television news, your ego drives you to be the very first to post the info on topix.
UPDATE:
As of 11:40 AM, Johnson, operating under yet another name, is still crying about a post that used numbers from CBS News last night as a tired and pathetic attempt to project his hate for someone whose shoes he's not fit to shine and whom he envies to the point of fury.
Che Rox

Lancaster, OH

#35 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>UPDATE:
As of 11:40 AM, Che Rox is still correct about my post that used numbers from CBS News last night. My replies are tired and pathetic as I project my hate for someone whose shoes I'm not fit to shine and whom I envy to the point of fury.
Thank you for conceding that I'm right.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#36 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>The number reported last night was 51 dead, with 24 being ID'd as children. Go cry to the media, Johnson...maybe they'll give you the beating you so richly deserve.
You lose, again.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#37 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>UPDATE:
As of 11:40 AM, Johnson, operating under yet another name, is still crying about a post that used numbers from CBS News last night as a tired and pathetic attempt to project his hate for someone whose shoes he's not fit to shine and whom he envies to the point of fury.
As of 12:32 PM, at least two readers including me are laughing at your frenzied paranoia.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#38 May 21, 2013
Che Rox wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out that I'm a complete a-hole who isn't worthy of oxygen, much less a voice on this forum.
See how that works, wee man?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#39 May 21, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose, again.
Guilty until proven innocent...that's the Topix way. Deal with it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#40 May 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a single poster on these boards has condoned E-Bob's comments...
...except for Big Johnson.
Where did I ever say anyone condoned it? Oh, that's right...I didn't.

I said I could find comments that aren't any different than what someone else was being accused of, yet I don't see that particular person who was complaining about the comment getting all over Bob's ass.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#41 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You said it...NOT BY ME.
By all means, I'll be holding you guilty by association from this point forward for what your buddies Che and Reader say.
You are just not capable of inference. YOU did not get all in a huffy over Bob's comments, did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal War on Christians and Christmas Continu... 17 min They cannot kill ... 8
Trump endangers relations with China 21 min They cannot kill ... 4
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 26 min They cannot kill ... 204
Trump's Adult families to get Welfare for Secre... 30 min GrowUp 23
Hoax lawsuit against Trump dropped.. 32 min Said she was 13-wow 12
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 47 min They cannot kill ... 31
Anthony Fremont "Drumpf" 2 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Trump the Crook/Liar 6 hr Reality Speaks 188
News Anti-Trump protesters march to Ohio Statehouse 6 hr Duke for Mayor 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages