Eyeopen

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

I know an Alpha Kappa Alpha from Cleveland, Ohio now living in Columbus, Ohio who has younger female cousins that she never bothered to spend time with & really looked down on them mainly because they were poor. This Alpha Kappa Alpha named Ronnette Ronni Burkes is super prestigious grew up around white folks & Ronnette is related to Ceaser Burkes who owned a fast food franchises since the 70's. Growing up Ronnette Roni Burkes never had time for her poor female cousins. I'm not talking about distant cousins, I'm talking about her mother sisters daughters, her bloodline. Ronnette always had time for her distant cousins & the white women she grew up with because they had money & she felt very, very, very comfortable around them, but her younger female poor cousins made Ronnette very uncomfortable. It's not like they did anything to her other than being poor.I guess Ronnette got that from her mother Gloria Burkes. Gloria Burkes like to play golf with her white friends, but Gloria Burkes have never invited any of her sisters daughters to the golf course. I wonder what a few weekends out of a couple of months would have meant to them? What kind of influence that could have made on their lives? All of Ronnette younger female cousins on her mother side of the family have been in & out of the county & state prison & her youngest cousins all had children before they were 15 years old. As a matter of fact, Ronnette Burkes youngest female cousin on her mother side of the family is in the county prison right now serving several months. Don't get the wrong idea about these women. Did these cousins do anything to Ronnette? No. They never even had an argument & they all looked up to Ronnette Burkes.

Don't get me wrong, this prestigious Alpha Kappa Alpha, Ronnette Roni Burkes younger female cousins are responsible for their own actions, but these young ladies life could have been changed, they lives could still be saved, but at a younger age with the proper influence they lives could have been different if they were exposed to a different life on a regular bases. They mother was a single parent mother & she did the best she could, but she worked, sometime two jobs with no help at all.

Not so crazy.
http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post/infor...
Pain In The Brain

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Eyeopen wrote:
I know an Alpha Kappa Alpha from Cleveland, Ohio now living in Columbus, Ohio who has younger female cousins that she never bothered to spend time with & really looked down on them mainly because they were poor. This Alpha Kappa Alpha named Ronnette Ronni Burkes is super prestigious grew up around white folks & Ronnette is related to Ceaser Burkes who owned a fast food franchises since the 70's. Growing up Ronnette Roni Burkes never had time for her poor female cousins. I'm not talking about distant cousins, I'm talking about her mother sisters daughters, her bloodline. Ronnette always had time for her distant cousins & the white women she grew up with because they had money & she felt very, very, very comfortable around them, but her younger female poor cousins made Ronnette very uncomfortable. It's not like they did anything to her other than being poor.I guess Ronnette got that from her mother Gloria Burkes. Gloria Burkes like to play golf with her white friends, but Gloria Burkes have never invited any of her sisters daughters to the golf course. I wonder what a few weekends out of a couple of months would have meant to them? What kind of influence that could have made on their lives? All of Ronnette younger female cousins on her mother side of the family have been in & out of the county & state prison & her youngest cousins all had children before they were 15 years old. As a matter of fact, Ronnette Burkes youngest female cousin on her mother side of the family is in the county prison right now serving several months. Don't get the wrong idea about these women. Did these cousins do anything to Ronnette? No. They never even had an argument & they all looked up to Ronnette Burkes.
Don't Ronnette Roni Burkes younger female cousins are responsible for their own actions, but these young ladies life could have been changed, they lives could still be saved, but at a younger age with the proper influence they lives could have been different if they were exposed to a different life on a regular bases. They mother was a single parent mother & she did the best she could, but she worked, sometime two jobs with no help at all.
Not so crazy.
http://whosarat.websitetoolbox.com/post/infor...
Consider the assembly of a car: assume that certain steps in the assembly line are to install the engine, install the hood, and install the wheels (in that order, with arbitrary interstitial steps); only one of these steps can be done at a time. In traditional production, only one car would be assembled at a time. If engine installation takes 20 minutes, hood installation takes five minutes, and wheel installation takes 10 minutes, then a car can be produced every 35 minutes.

In an assembly line, car assembly is split between several stations, all working simultaneously. When one station is finished with a car, it passes it on to the next. By having three stations, a total of three different cars can be operated on at the same time, each one at a different stage of its assembly.

After finishing its work on the first car, the engine installation crew can begin working on the second car. While the engine installation crew works on the second car, the first car can be moved to the hood station and fitted with a hood, then to the wheels station and be fitted with wheels. After the engine has been installed on the second car, the second car moves to the hood assembly. At the same time, the third car moves to the engine assembly. When the third carís engine has been mounted, it then can be moved to the hood station; meanwhile, subsequent cars (if any) can be moved to the engine installation station.

Assuming no loss of time when moving a car from one station to another, the longest stage on the assembly line determines the throughput (20 minutes for the engine installation) so a car can be produced every 20 minutes, once the first car taking 35 minutes has been produced.
hey Back Nappy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

The resentments among blacks that blacks have for each other is LEGENDARY. Sheeeeeyit, they'll shoot each other over stinky sneakers, an off glance, and something as minor as a splashed beverage. We can even see the huge resentments written here, so lets hope some gunfire and BoBV results from the sh^tstorm this post will provoke.

As for the black sorority, why is it that a black sorority even exists? Why would a bunch of sistuhs need to emulate the white women they have such an obvious hate for?
Buckeye

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Go buckeyes
Taco Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

hey Back Nappy wrote:
The resentments among blacks that blacks have for each other is LEGENDARY. Sheeeeeyit, they'll shoot each other over stinky sneakers, an off glance, and something as minor as a splashed beverage. We can even see the huge resentments written here, so lets hope some gunfire and BoBV results from the sh^tstorm this post will provoke.

As for the black sorority, why is it that a black sorority even exists? Why would a bunch of sistuhs need to emulate the white women they have such an obvious hate for?
You sound stupid.
Taco Loco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

Judged:

hey Back Nappy wrote:

Whites will kill because they want insurance money or their parents didn't let them date a certain boy or girl.

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Taco.......better to peruse the world of ideas than jump in the fray and show your infinetesimal IQ
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Taco Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites will kill because they want insurance money or their parents didn't let them date a certain boy or girl.
Folks, behold D'ante Bellcurvious, groid holding down the far left side of the bell curve.

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Two snaps up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 7 min They cannot kill a Spook 62
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 43 min Amazing 2,222
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 56 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,355
The Sarah Salin Channel 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 4
22 People Indicted As Part Of Columbus To Ports... 1 hr Collins 3
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 63
Do you agree with Eric Holder that criticism of... 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 53
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Concerned Brother 840
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE