Posted in the Columbus Forum

Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 7, 2013
First link kicked, so here goes:

Johnny Carson’s (Jewish) Lawyer Spills All in New Book– Including that Carson Carried a .38 and Frank Gifford Had An Affair with His Second Wife

Johnny Carson relied for years and years on the silence of his personal lawyer, Henry Bushkin. Now Bushkin has published a memoir in which he spills all about Carson. The book is already readable on Amazon.com although set up yet for Kindle. Bushkin says he, Carson, and a private eye went into Joanne Carson’s NY apartment– she was Johnny’s second wife–to find out who she was sleeping with. It turned out to be Frank Gifford.

Carson sobbed. Carson, Bushkin says, carried a .38 pistol on his hip in a holster. Here’s Johneeeeee…..” I realized,” Bushkin writes,“that I was probably one of the very few people who ever saw Johnny Carson cry.”
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 7, 2013

Johnny Carson’s (Jewish) Lawyer Spills All in New Book– Including that Carson Carried a .38 and Frank Gifford Had An Affair with His Second Wife

Johnny Carson relied for years and years on the silence of his personal lawyer, Henry Bushkin. Now Bushkin has published a memoir in which he spills all about Carson. The book is already readable on Amazon.com although set up yet for Kindle. Bushkin says he, Carson, and a private eye went into Joanne Carson’s NY apartment– she was Johnny’s second wife–to find out who she was sleeping with. It turned out to be Frank Gifford.

Carson sobbed. Carson, Bushkin says, carried a .38 pistol on his hip in a holster. Here’s Johneeeeee…..” I realized,” Bushkin writes,“that I was probably one of the very few people who ever saw Johnny Carson cry.”

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 7, 2013
I loved Johnny Carson! The best ever!
Everyone has skeletons, and his friend is outing himself, so as not to demean Carson!
I loved Carnack ( Karnack ?). The real old shows were hysterical, and ad lobbed a lot!
Now that's comedy! No swearing or sex talk!
I yearn for yesteryear sometimes.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2013
^^^Ad libbed ^^^
Oy

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2013
There was always truth behind those jokes he made about his divorce and money. He was, after all, married four times. He never lied about his philadering, etiher, he just never talked much about it.

I loved Carson, he was downright hilarious. And yup, didn't need dirty jokes or swearing.

http://siouxcityjournal.com/ap/lee/filmmakers...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
...And yup, didn't need dirty jokes or swearing.
Not on his show.
But I wouldn't recommend dining at the same restaurant.
Enzyte Bob

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 7, 2013
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#10 Oct 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
What IS it with Frank Gifford, anyway? I don't get it.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Good point about Frank.

Besides, Kathy Jew Epstein Gifford is supposed to be some big devout Christian. Christians don't marry whoremongers.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on his show.
But I wouldn't recommend dining at the same restaurant.
Nah. I'll continue dining above ground, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo: Woman on Woman Rhaipe Epidemic 4 min yeah baby yeah 6
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 5 min BizzyBee 97
Catman Dave 7 min BizzyBee 6
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 15 min Concerned Brother 963
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 19 min truth 2,451
Man who ran on Ohio State field pleads not guilty 1 hr DPX55 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr obvious 31,505
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 3 hr Male 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Male 3,570

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]