Comments
141 - 160 of 824 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Che: No principles, just hate
Karl, no sense of humor, just hate.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who George? Oh. My bad. I thought you wrote "Disgusting creep who prays."
You are a godless soul.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am beyond Freaky.
I concur.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a godless soul.
So?
Che Riggin Crist

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
CLICK!
Herr Durr Herp Derp

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie. You are the one writing about menage a trois with God. Is that immaculate or does He use protection?
Sister Mary Frances must've bloodied your knuckles but good with that grade school ruler. She knew you were Satan's spawn, bless her heart.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie. You are the one writing about menage a trois with God. Is that immaculate or does He use protection?
You are one sick and demented puppy.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
May 14, 2013
 
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You prefer to view the weak as prey, rather than setting a higher example, you advocate abusing the weak. I don't see it as "populist" to advocate criminal and anti social behaviors I order to improve society.
Anyone's sex life is not my business. What they do is between themselves, their partner, and God.
I believe in the Golden Rule: He who has the gold, rules. If peoples sex lives cost me money, then its my business.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
May 14, 2013
 
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You prefer to view the weak as prey, rather than setting a higher example, you advocate abusing the weak. I don't see it as "populist" to advocate criminal and anti social behaviors I order to improve society.
I advocate, in order of preference:

1. my first preference is to have the slutty Sandra Flukes of this world keeping their legs together until marriage.

2. My second preference is that they get and stay married forever.

3. My 3rd preference is abortion.

If people follow # 1 & 2 as they did for generations before, you won't have to worry about people like me bytching about the tax dollars that are used to support their debauched lifestyles. sooner or later both nuclear families tend to support themselves. Absent that, I would be more than happy to spring for a $500 abortion voucher at taxpayer expense.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
May 14, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the Golden Rule: He who has the gold, rules. If peoples sex lives cost me money, then its my business.
Not but a Golden Calf

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
May 14, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I advocate, in order of preference:
1. my first preference is to have the slutty Sandra Flukes of this world keeping their legs together until marriage.
2. My second preference is that they get and stay married forever.
3. My 3rd preference is abortion.
If people follow # 1 & 2 as they did for generations before, you won't have to worry about people like me bytching about the tax dollars that are used to support their debauched lifestyles. sooner or later both nuclear families tend to support themselves. Absent that, I would be more than happy to spring for a $500 abortion voucher at taxpayer expense.
The Israeli solution is preferable to option 3.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
May 15, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care about the secularised bimbos the call themselves Catholics in name only. talking about the ones Billy Joel used to sing about and believe me they're still around.
Ah, I see. Only you are the definer of who is and isn't Catholic. Narcissism at its finest. Speaking of in name only, I would suggest you're a Christian in name only. You have made the decision to go against many of god's teachings, yet you still consider yourself a religious man. These women have decided to go against some of god's teachings as well. You're no better than they are. Pull the speck out of your own eye.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
May 15, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire.
It is leftists who are not "liberals" these days. That is, unless you define being a liberal as experimenting into all sorts of permutations of deviant sexual acts.
I am conservative-libertarian - I.e. the backbone of the Reagan revolution. if my views don't need leaf it any one of your political pigeonholes it's because I come from a background of farmers, small businessman and working schleps you came here with nothing and have all done pretty well for themselves. That's why I don't have a lot of sympathy for all the deviants out there that want to F all day, drink, do drugs, sodomize, make bastard babies and then expect to stick somebody else with the tab when after sixty years of partying they find they have nothing in the bank.
If anything, I am populist.
lol...no, what you are is an angry old racist curmudgeon who hates anyone not like himself. That doesn't make you a populist. That just makes you a bad person.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
breathing is normally involuntary
You defend the killing of the yet to be born
And yet, we can control whether or not we breathe. I can hold my breath. I can kill myself and make sure I never breathe again. Are you really that incapable of thinking outside the box?

I defend a woman's right to choose. You see it as killing, I see it as making a personal choice to make sure not to bring unwanted life into this world. Either way, what a woman chooses to do is neither of our business.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is time.
That's it.
That same argument is used to say that we should kill the elderly when they stop being productive.
No, it isn't the only difference. Perhaps you should take a biology course and learn about fetal development. Upon conception there isn't this automatically fully-formed human being.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
May 15, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth does not confer humanity.
In fact, you have just demonstrated exactly how arbitrary such externally imposed criteria are.
A baby's location -- whether in-utero or just born -- does not change the objective fact that it is a human life.
No one ever speculated it was anything other than human. What else would it be?

However, a child outside the womb and a fetus are considered different in the realms of both biology and legality.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
May 15, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever speculated it was anything other than human. What else would it be?
However, a child outside the womb and a fetus are considered different in the realms of both biology and legality.
Not biologically, dear...no matter how hard you twist reality.
A baby's location does not alter its biological identity.

And legally [i.e., arbitrarily]...laws are changing to reflect reality:

OHIO: At any stage of pre-natal development, if an "unborn member of the species homo sapiens, who is or was carried in the womb of another" is killed, it is aggravated murder, murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular homicide, and vehicular homicide. Ohio Rev. Code Ann. 2903.01 to 2903.07, 2903.09 (Anderson 1996 & Supp. 1998).

Those who defend abortion are increasingly left with an untenable position -- killing babies in the womb (or just outside of it) is murder and is being recognized as such by new statutes. It cannot be deemed "murder" on Tuesdays by violent boyfriends and negligent drivers (or Kermit Gosnells), but a "viable medical procedure" on Thursdays by a licensed abortionist.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
May 15, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...no, what you are is an angry old racist curmudgeon who hates anyone not like himself. That doesn't make you a populist. That just makes you a bad person.
my money is mine. it belongs to me. it is for me to use as I wish to distribute to family members as I wish.

as long as your behaviors result in money taken out of my pocket to support those behaviors I have every right to judge.
They cannot kill a spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
May 15, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
my money is mine. it belongs to me. it is for me to use as I wish to distribute to family members as I wish.
as long as your behaviors result in money taken out of my pocket to support those behaviors I have every right to judge.
Now bob you know under socialism all money is the states.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
May 15, 2013
 
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Now bob you know under socialism all money is the states.
and don't forget babies they also belong to the States primarily because the underclass doesn't I know what the meaning of a nuclear family is. thanks again leftists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 8 min Black Rhino 157
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Canton 29,110
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 21 min Big Johnson 71
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 1 hr Andrew Nice Day 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr not 2,214
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 2,897
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 6 hr STFU Breeders 17
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••