Comments
361 - 380 of 824 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2013
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#364
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now it's not up to you to judge. How convenient for you. Got caught in a little pickle, huh?
So let's look back here. First you say no one can be considered a Christian who condones abortion. You also assert it is your right to judge and your first amendment right. Then you become vague when I ask you to place that judgement on Bob who advocates for abortion when it comes to non-Catholics and non-Christians. Now it's not up to you to judge.
Interesting indeed. Got exactly what I wanted out of you. Waffling on your convictions when it comes to one of your buddies.
vague?

all encompassing is vague?

only a stupid liberal woman like yourself would blame your inability to understand the english language, as waffling of others.

Again...I did not say.....the bible does.

Now you can cover your head in shame, and reappear in 10 years, so we can continue to laugh at your lunacy.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>'
Ah, but then why even mention the quotation marks?
Ooops. Thought that would call you out, knew you'd have to have the last word!
Because he was wrong. I don't know about you, but I appreciate when people point out that I'm doing something incorrectly. I'd rather they do that then me go through life pronouncing something incorrectly or mucking it up. Self-improvement. Look into it.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#366
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
vague?
all encompassing is vague?
only a stupid liberal woman like yourself would blame your inability to understand the english language, as waffling of others.
Again...I did not say.....the bible does.
Now you can cover your head in shame, and reappear in 10 years, so we can continue to laugh at your lunacy.
Still can't provide a straightforward answer, huh? That figures. I knew you were a coward. It's really simple. Either your answer is "No, I do not believe Enzyte is a Christian" or "Yes, I believe Enzyte is a Christian." It's that simple.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#367
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't provide a straightforward answer, huh? That figures. I knew you were a coward. It's really simple. Either your answer is "No, I do not believe Enzyte is a Christian" or "Yes, I believe Enzyte is a Christian." It's that simple.
what is simple, is your mind
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#368
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Place periods and commas… Inside quotation marks (American) Outside quotation mark (British)
Go back to the hellhole you crawled out of and don't get back to us, eh?
And that is exactly what she told him to do, put the comma inside the quotation marks. You make it so easy to make you look dumb.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#369
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is exactly what she told him to do, put the comma inside the quotation marks. You make it so easy to make you look dumb.
You must feel so important now.

/s
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#370
May 24, 2013
 
notice my quotation mark is in the middle

"

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#371
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what is simple, is your mind
Typical. Coward and hypocrite to boot. Thank you for exposing yourself for the person you really are.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#372
May 24, 2013
 
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. Coward and hypocrite to boot. Thank you for exposing yourself for the person you really are.
I am not stupid like you think I am.

I am clueless as to what Enzyte Bob said, and frankly care less.

now if he has illustrated he is a false christian, then only he can correct it.

my statement was " all encompassing"

if you can't look up the word encompassing for a definition, then that is a personal problem we don't share.

and let me be very very clear.

if you condone abortion or have one, I suggest you start praying. Forgiving baby murder is impossible for mortals, but Christ died for our sins, so you can speak to him about it.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#373
May 24, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You must feel so important now.
/s
/s
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#374
May 24, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
I am not stupid like you think I am.
You are far stupider than she realizes.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#375
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not stupid like you think I am.
I am clueless as to what Enzyte Bob said, and frankly care less.
now if he has illustrated he is a false christian, then only he can correct it.
my statement was " all encompassing"
if you can't look up the word encompassing for a definition, then that is a personal problem we don't share.
and let me be very very clear.
if you condone abortion or have one, I suggest you start praying. Forgiving baby murder is impossible for mortals, but Christ died for our sins, so you can speak to him about it.
I don't care if you know what he said nor do I care if you think he can or cannot fix it. I asked a simple question that you won't answer. You are quick to pass judgement on anyone you dislike, but when it comes to the question of whether you believe one of your cronies is a Christian if he condones or supports abortion, you have only vague statements to offer.

As for your religious rhetoric, I will go ahead and take my chances. I don't believe in imaginary friends.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#376
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim law holds rape victims guilty for their rapes.
Doesn't make it so.
If you're being punished for it, does it really matter?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#377
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was wrong. I don't know about you, but I appreciate when people point out that I'm doing something incorrectly. I'd rather they do that then me go through life pronouncing something incorrectly or mucking it up. Self-improvement. Look into it.
Oh I have, princess. That's why I pointed out you did not know much about Karl, it helps to refrain from judgement when you know so little. Self-improvement can include knowing when to hold your tongue and watching your attitude--you might like to learn that, it may help you in keeping a boyfriend or making some friends. It is funny what you think is arguing for the sake of arguing. Everyone makes simple mistakes, including you, princess. This isn't a forum dedicated to grammar.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#378
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I have, princess. That's why I pointed out you did not know much about Karl, it helps to refrain from judgement when you know so little. Self-improvement can include knowing when to hold your tongue and watching your attitude--you might like to learn that, it may help you in keeping a boyfriend or making some friends. It is funny what you think is arguing for the sake of arguing. Everyone makes simple mistakes, including you, princess. This isn't a forum dedicated to grammar.
Some are not capable of learning
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#379
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You must feel so important now.
/s
Important? No. Smarter than Gokeefe, yes.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#380
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not stupid like you think I am.
Anybody else picture Fredo talking to Michael?

"I'm smaht. I can do things."

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Important? No. Smarter than Gokeefe, yes.
You smarter? Well I gotta give that to you in that you're smarter in an ugly, vile, anti-social way...

http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/Travi...

Yep. You're a talented one alright.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#382
May 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You smarter? Well I gotta give that to you in that you're smarter in an ugly, vile, anti-social way...
http://i741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/Travi...
Yep. You're a talented one alright.
I know better than trying to smuggly correct someone by providing evidence that the person who I am trying to smuggly correct was actually right. So, I figure I've got that going for me.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
May 24, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Important? No. Smarter than Gokeefe, yes.
That's a laugh. You're not even smarter than Johnson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS beheads James Foley 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 53
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,106
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 30,167
angela james 3 hr yeah baby yeah 3
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 4 hr Duke for Mayor 63
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 176
-Are There Big Secrets Within the Obama -Family-? 5 hr Alex Trivek 8
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 18 hr Anon 912
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••