One girl dead, one hospitalized after...

One girl dead, one hospitalized after crash in Pike County

There are 69 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Apr 12, 2014, titled One girl dead, one hospitalized after crash in Pike County. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Raegan Bloss and Emylee Little, both 12, were riding in the back seat of a 2001 Jeep Wrangler when the vehicle crossed Rt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

sidekick

Galloway, OH

#77 Apr 16, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Some trailers have the basement door and stairwell built into the floor plan. All that's needed is to park it over a suitable hole and install the stairs.
Custom dug by a meth explosion gone haywire.
right on

Youngstown, OH

#78 Apr 16, 2014
Darwin NICE!!!!!
could not have said it better myself!!!!
Concerned

Mansfield, OH

#79 May 8, 2014
You people are sick, a little girl lost her life and posting negative post where's your conscious? You buch of 1 st grade morons! Your adults and no child would act like that! Your heathens sick sorry nuts! Let this little girl RIP!
just asking

Blacklick, OH

#80 May 8, 2014
Concerned wrote:
You people are sick, a little girl lost her life and posting negative post where's your conscious? You buch of 1 st grade morons! Your adults and no child would act like that! Your heathens sick sorry nuts! Let this little girl RIP!
Couldn't just leave this sleeping dog lie, could you, troll?
rabba rabba

Mansfield, OH

#81 May 8, 2014
Concerned wrote:
You people are sick, a little girl lost her life and posting negative post where's your conscious? You buch of 1 st grade morons! Your adults and no child would act like that! Your heathens sick sorry nuts! Let this little girl RIP!
you butthurt? BA HA HA HA HA HA HA
met

Van Wert, OH

#82 May 15, 2014
Ok why on earth wld anyone even post a thread about the wreck..all of u ppl r disgusting u can tell how pathetic u all are..and to the one who said something like I suppose we Shld feel sorry for a man tht lost his gf..u r one sick pup which needs ur head examined or face completely slapped off..I wld so do it to just about everyone on here....glad I'm barely on thid stupid page..I can't believe u all is gonna tlk about a wreck and it tool the life of a wonderful lil girl and her mother is grieving so much u ppl r just so awful..god how mercy on ur souls..u pathetic losers
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#83 May 15, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe but I doubt it. You see how people like that are; it was an accident, there was nothing she could do, it could happen to anyone, etc.
I am guessing cellphone.
My money is on intersecting velocities.
hamerawet

Columbus, OH

#84 May 15, 2014
What in the hell went wrong with this topix? Over 50 posts have been deleted!!

My sincere condolences to all involved. May God shine peace on you.
hamerawet

Columbus, OH

#85 May 15, 2014
It probably goes without saying that my condolences go to Mr. Turner too, the innocent party. He will also have to live with that day and those images ... even though he had the right of way.

Such a horrible situation for all involved. God be with each and every one of them. Amen.
ornsby

United States

#86 May 15, 2014
hamerawet wrote:
It probably goes without saying that my condolences go to Mr. Turner too, the innocent party. He will also have to live with that day and those images ... even though he had the right of way.
Such a horrible situation for all involved. God be with each and every one of them. Amen.
" the innocent party."yeah, right.
hamerawet

Columbus, OH

#87 May 15, 2014
ornsby wrote:
<quoted text>
" the innocent party."yeah, right.
Excuse me, that was poorly worded on my part. I meant the man who had the right-of-way. The report says he was not at fault.

I'm sorry about my poor word choice, since this isn't about innocence or guilt at the end of the day when a little girl is gone. My heart goes out to all involved and the suffering they are enduring. I'm praying for them all.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#88 May 15, 2014
hamerawet wrote:
I'm praying for them all.
Why don't you pray to God to not let morons behind the wheel if they are going to drive like reckless asshcles.
woowoo

Hamersville, OH

#89 May 15, 2014
"The report says he was not at fault"
yeah, right.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#90 May 15, 2014
woowoo wrote:
"The report says he was not at fault"
yeah, right.
The killer mama ran the stop sign, on a major highway, that she probably drives every day.

The county coroner's verdict: Sexting!
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#91 May 15, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The killer mama ran the stop sign, on a major highway, that she probably drives every day.
The county coroner's verdict: Sexting!
As Enzyte Bob would ask
was she hot?
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#92 May 15, 2014
woowoo wrote:
"The report says he was not at fault"
yeah, right.
for anyone, Did he run a stop sign?(I'm not familiar with the area or road.)
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#93 May 15, 2014
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
for anyone, Did he run a stop sign?(I'm not familiar with the area or road.)
The man dis not, the woman that was hit did.blow through a stop sign. It was not an ALL WAY stop

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#94 May 16, 2014
Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
for anyone, Did he run a stop sign?(I'm not familiar with the area or road.)
No, he was on a 4-lane highway. She was on a 2-lane side road that had a stop sign. She either did not stop, or stopped and then pulled out in front of him.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#95 May 16, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The man dis not, the woman that was hit did.blow through a stop sign. It was not an ALL WAY stop
Thank you.
Helpful

Columbus, OH

#96 May 16, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was on a 4-lane highway. She was on a 2-lane side road that had a stop sign. She either did not stop, or stopped and then pulled out in front of him.
Thanks. Now I get the picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump Healthy or they LYING? 16 min Remember? 4
Remember when Bill Clinton stuffed cigars up Mo... 16 min MeToo 3
Trump Tells Truth About African Countries 28 min hey now 17
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 39 min Just_B_N_Me 19
President Trump Aces health exam 50 min Dumb Punk 3
News 500 years after Reformation split, Lutherans, C... 53 min Whoshgow 8
Trump claims he is chummy with North Korea 59 min lol 10
Trump BALD HEAD 3 hr Duke for Mayor 66
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) Jan 14 Delivered and set... 339

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages