Veterans troubled by renewed war in Iraq

Veterans troubled by renewed war in Iraq

There are 5 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Veterans troubled by renewed war in Iraq. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Her gut aches and the questions swirl in her head, but Army Capt. Jenna Grassbaugh refuses to let the doubt take hold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 21, 2014
It was all for nothing. All the money and all the blood. Bush just had to have his war.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2014
Look at all the lives that have been lost since Vietnam. What good has came from it?

How has those wars kept America free? It is a shame we send young men off to war, then say they are keeping America free?

The war on evil could go on until the end of time, nothing will stop it.

George Bush called it the war on terror. What good has came from it?

A better equipped Army.

It has not stopped terror, or evil doers.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Jun 22, 2014
If Obama put any Americans back to Iraq, I mean any, even "advisors", he is just as corrupted as the dude before him, maybe not as bad but he would open a can of worms we will never fix.

They sent 400 advisors to Vietnam in the early 60s and looked what happened.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8 Jun 22, 2014
Real Tea Party wrote:
If Obama put any Americans back to Iraq, I mean any, even "advisors", he is just as corrupted as the dude before him, maybe not as bad but he would open a can of worms we will never fix.
They sent 400 advisors to Vietnam in the early 60s and looked what happened.
I guess you're too stupid to figure out that there is an American embassy there.

woof
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Jun 23, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're too stupid to figure out that there is an American embassy there.
woof
Get them out of there, you have any common sense???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katie mcdonald 2 min Maddie 12
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 6 min d pants 52
News Why Vote? USHLI mentors Latino groups about vot... 25 min Posting as myself 2
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 49 min Pope Che Reagan C... 134
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 1 hr d pants 25
4147 Anna Maria Dr is a grow house 1 hr d pants 10
News Serial robber wanted in six Columbus-area armed... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 9 hr Posting as myself 30

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages