Gohmert: Boston Lockdown Shows Foolishness of Gun Control

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He got a point...

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gohmert...

During his interview on The Blaze this afternoon on the Boston bombing, Rep. Louie Gohmert said we are living in one of those times that "the Bible talks about when right becomes wrong and wrong becomes right and people do not understand things that are spiritually discerned."

But, he added, what is needed now is simple common sense ... like not trying to pass gun control legislation:

What hit me this morning when I heard the residents there around Boston and in the area where they thought someone might be were ordered to stay in their homes, businesses were ordered closed, public transportation was ordered closed. Let me ask you, if you're sitting in your home and you know there are only two possibilities for people coming, one is law enforcement and the other is somebody who has already killed Americans and continues to do so, how many rounds do you want to be limited to in your magazine as you sit in your chair and wait?

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

If you want to fake being right wing, don't link to left wing sites.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
If you want to fake being right wing, don't link to left wing sites.
You quoted MSNBC sh1t all the time and how many right wing trolls here cites from the MSM and you stay quiet? Hypocrite!

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You quoted MSNBC sh1t all the time and how many right wing trolls here cites from the MSM and you stay quiet? Hypocrite!
I'm the biggest MSM critic here. I even rip Fox News.

If I refer to MSDNC I'm mainly showing a Drudge link or a Newsbusters link.

When you are linking "Right wing watch" to pseudo-support the right, it's akin to Duke linking Judicial Watch about not deporting illegals, to support halting deportations.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the biggest MSM critic here. I even rip Fox News.
If I refer to MSDNC I'm mainly showing a Drudge link or a Newsbusters link.
When you are linking "Right wing watch" to pseudo-support the right, it's akin to Duke linking Judicial Watch about not deporting illegals, to support halting deportations.
You didn't even watch the link, regardless of the political partisanship of the website, it clearly reported that Gohmert tried to prove a point that gun control would hurt in a terror act.

I actually agree with him and god you babyboomers can never be happy for one goddamn day.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 19, 2013
 
Real Tea Party wrote:
He got a point...
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/gohmert...
During his interview on The Blaze this afternoon on the Boston bombing, Rep. Louie Gohmert said we are living in one of those times that "the Bible talks about when right becomes wrong and wrong becomes right and people do not understand things that are spiritually discerned."
But, he added, what is needed now is simple common sense ... like not trying to pass gun control legislation:
What hit me this morning when I heard the residents there around Boston and in the area where they thought someone might be were ordered to stay in their homes, businesses were ordered closed, public transportation was ordered closed. Let me ask you, if you're sitting in your home and you know there are only two possibilities for people coming, one is law enforcement and the other is somebody who has already killed Americans and continues to do so, how many rounds do you want to be limited to in your magazine as you sit in your chair and wait?
I will have plenty of high capacity magazines to go with each of my weapons. But based on your statement of someone who has already killed ameeicans , that would include law enforcement. Cop or crook only difference is the union card.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
u want some flied lice wit u egg loo, egg boy?
he he
WOLF
Ur Mad, your omission of a sounds like a asian with another A.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FKAdukechereader wrote:
<quoted text>
u want some flied lice wit u egg loo, egg boy?
he he
WOLF
Now you are making me think of Lambs Chinese restaurant. They had a son who eventually got a Phd in Chemistry and he still spoke broken English.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are making me think of Lambs Chinese restaurant. They had a son who eventually got a Phd in Chemistry and he still spoke broken English.
Are you trying to imply that intelligent people cannot speak English? Just because some foreigners speak broken English doesn't mean he's illiterate. I found that very offensive.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 19, 2013
 
FKAdukechereader wrote:
You do realize one of the victims was a Chinese girl, you are such a heartless person with no fearing of god.

I hope the suspect is okay, he's not dead.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2013
 
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize one of the victims was a Chinese girl, you are such a heartless person with no fearing of god.
I hope the suspect is okay, he's not dead.
Yea but he's better captured dead, many would prefer that.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but he's better captured dead, many would prefer that.
Oh shut up it's people like you should be deported.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 19, 2013
 
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have plenty of high capacity magazines to go with each of my weapons. But based on your statement of someone who has already killed ameeicans , that would include law enforcement. Cop or crook only difference is the union card.
Let's privatize the police force that would make us safer. Although you can't say all cops are crooked I do know some that put their lives on line everyday, especially in the inner city area.

Since: Jan 12

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have plenty of high capacity magazines to go with each of my weapons. But based on your statement of someone who has already killed ameeicans , that would include law enforcement. Cop or crook only difference is the union card.
Bush started us down a police state path. Did you see how they locked down the entire city of Boston to search for one teenager in Watertown!!! And they drove a tank down suburban streets for one guy!!! Closed businesses! That Watertown was test run for the Feds. I wonder what would've happened if a citizen left his house?
With all that show of force, I doubt if George and the rest of you goons would disobey orders to turn in your weapons if told to do so.
WISE SOLOMON

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 20, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Bush started us down a police state path. Did you see how they locked down the entire city of Boston to search for one teenager in Watertown!!! And they drove a tank down suburban streets for one guy!!! Closed businesses! That Watertown was test run for the Feds. I wonder what would've happened if a citizen left his house?
With all that show of force, I doubt if George and the rest of you goons would disobey orders to turn in your weapons if told to do so.
The american police state started under Abraham Lincoln when he implemented the first ever forced military conscription draft.

It's been downhill to a national police state ever since.

In fact, Lincoln could have avoided all bloodshed if he were to have offered to buy the freedom of all the chattel slaves in the south. It would have been considerably cheaper than war. He didn't offer money for freedom because his real goal was a national police state, total subservience to a national totalitarian victim cult for which you prattle in favor of incessantly.

Neoconservative punks like you never take responsibility for the consequences of what you do. If there were real justice, you and Bush would be tried for war crimes.
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Bush started us down a police state path. Did you see how they locked down the entire city of Boston to search for one teenager in Watertown!!! And they drove a tank down suburban streets for one guy!!! Closed businesses! That Watertown was test run for the Feds. I wonder what would've happened if a citizen left his house?
With all that show of force, I doubt if George and the rest of you goons would disobey orders to turn in your weapons if told to do so.
I will never turn in my weapons. Even though I am a republican I was and still am against the patriot act and all subsequent and prior acts / legislation that destroys the freedoms of citizens. You will never see me being pro police, government cameras etc.
I heard 100on times last night about how 200 rounds were exchanged Thursday night / Friday morning with the result being 1 perp dead but probably because his brother drove over him and 1 wounded. Those officers all need fired, no unemployment retirement forfeited.
now now hey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 20, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Bush started us down a police state path. Did you see how they locked down the entire city of Boston to search for one teenager in Watertown!!! And they drove a tank down suburban streets for one guy!!! Closed businesses! That Watertown was test run for the Feds. I wonder what would've happened if a citizen left his house?
With all that show of force, I doubt if George and the rest of you goons would disobey orders to turn in your weapons if told to do so.
I'd say pathetic, but it is typical of a darkie projecting his substandard thinking on to higher functioning whites. See Holmes, whites do not live in nationalized housing projects where disarming of residents is required. So your disarming scenario is only unique to darkies and foolish, fearful white liberals. We whites would have used our guns in the assistance of law and order rather than as you blacks do and use them for the undermining of civilization. A city of armed white citizens would have had this terrorist duo down and the city open for business. Yet you resent us for such. Pathetic.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WISE SOLOMON wrote:
<quoted text>

In fact, Lincoln could have avoided all bloodshed if he were to have offered to buy the freedom of all the chattel slaves in the south. It would have been considerably cheaper than war. He didn't offer money for freedom because his real goal was a national police state, total subservience to a national totalitarian victim cult for which you prattle in favor of incessantly.
Possible issue with this argument: the south likely would have refused. The issue of slavery was complicated, and due in part to the economics of agrarian south. Remember the north blockaded the south's export of cotton, which you'd think would have brought the south to its knees because it had no money in the Confederate treasury. But it didn't.

Another complicating factor was the growth of the nation during the mid 1800s, with large influxes of immigrants and westward expansion, industrialization in the north, and the fact that all new territories were to be slave-free. The south fought against both the blockades and the slave-free laws for westward expansion. What logic would bring one to think that it would have accepted a mere one-time payment to free slaves? The south was actually hoping to hang onto its market supported by slavery, and it actually issued scrip/printed worthless money.

I have never once read or heard of any mention that Lincoln even considered buying the freedom of slaves. The idea he was hoping to build a totalitarian state through military conscription is well, unique.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never turn in my weapons. Even though I am a republican I was and still am against the patriot act and all subsequent and prior acts / legislation that destroys the freedoms of citizens. You will never see me being pro police, government cameras etc.
I heard 100on times last night about how 200 rounds were exchanged Thursday night / Friday morning with the result being 1 perp dead but probably because his brother drove over him and 1 wounded. Those officers all need fired, no unemployment retirement forfeited.
Boston PD is horrible, they shut down the town and produced no result almost let him got away. It was a citizen after the people are let out finding him on his boat. Fire the whole department for the incompetence.

When the terror act plotted in Time Square the NYPD didn't shut down the city and still got the job done, this showed how jobs can be done without fking up every one else life.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Boston PD is horrible, they shut down the town and produced no result almost let him got away. It was a citizen after the people are let out finding him on his boat. Fire the whole department for the incompetence.
When the terror act plotted in Time Square the NYPD didn't shut down the city and still got the job done, this showed how jobs can be done without fking up every one else life.
Hey dummy...the Times Square Muzzie was literally on the plane at JFK, minutes from it taking off when he was caught. You think maybe the cops didn't want a repeat of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 75
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Da juDge 1,919
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 4 hr Zoe Regen 6
Al Qaeda large gathering got away: Another Obam... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
Bored.. Is there anything fun to do in the even... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 3
State University Wants to be "Less White" 5 hr Big Johnson 34
Police: East side man posed as cop, tried to ra... 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••