Reynoldsburg, Ohio - Feel safe?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Question

Dublin, OH

#1 Jul 28, 2013
McConnell is YOUR resident!

Dear Mr. Marrison:

Now, after the public who read your work realizes that they are being handed Kool Aid, I am sure many realize that selective responsible journalism, isn’t responsible journalism. Your article about Cain and why you did what you did is interesting. Certainly, the situation should or could be considered news. Cain hasn’t been charged with a crime; however, you reported the story. Cain denied having sex with his mistress at the station; you still reported the story. Frankly, to my knowledge, Cain hasn’t even been disciplined; however, you reported the story. If his mistress recants down the road, you will still have reported the story. Where your credibility and that of the dispatch crumbles is in the “selectiveness” of the “responsible journalism” to which you claim to engage. When one thinks of a story that makes Cain’s conduct pale in comparison, one need look no further that your own newsroom. Buried in the pile of “What is newsworthy but lets sweep it under the Rug”. As you are well aware, Sgt. Terry McConnell of the Columbus PD is a Supervisor in the SVU. That is the unit that investigates and prosecutes sex crimes. When you look at the documentation that is in your possession, you will see that McConnell reported a burglary at his Reynoldsburg home. The report and burglary were suspicious in and of themselves but once the R.P.D. investigated, they came up with the name of a young boy whose fingerprints matched those retrieved from McConnell’s residence. McConnell was questioned about the name of the young boy and whether he knew the child and as this fiasco began to unravel, he was forced to admit that he did know the child. In fact the investigating officer interviewed McConnell who ultimately admitted to meeting young boys on a gay internet website and seeking them out for “dates”. During interviews, it was established that McConnell had anal sex with the young boys at his home. McConnell claimed that he did not know the age of the boys which is laughable because you would think that a Detective with Columbus Police who is meeting unknown boys on the internet and taking them back to his home would certainly inquire as the their ages. The case was referred by the detectives from Reynoldsburg for Felony prosecution for at least Gross Sexual Imposition but miraculously, it has been buried in hopes that everyone will forget; kind of like what the dispatch is doing. Letting it linger hoping that it can soon head to the shredder because everyone has forgotten. I guess that is part of responsible and professional journalism. How does an agency claim to protect children and prosecute child molesters when it hides and protects one of their own who admitted to more than enough facts to warrant indictment and undoubtedly obtain a conviction. The reports on McConnell are public record. One can only wonder what would happen to McConnell if he were charged and arrested and O’Brien goes on T.V. encouraging other “victims” to come forward. But for now, McConnell will enjoy the protection of the brass. Who by their cover-up are endorsing his conduct. To add to the reality of these facts, Detective Amy Welch, McConnell’s subordinate and close friend on the Special Victim’s Unit, assisted MAC by going out of her jurisdiction and into that of Reynoldsburg to interview to protect McConnell. She had no authority to engage in any investigation pertaining to McConnell. Ironic, how a detective in the SVU meets children on the internet for “dates” takes them back to his home, is investigated and he is referred for felony prosecution and another Detective in that same SVU department works to cover-up his indiscretion. Not every CPD officer is happy with how our department covers this up. What is good for CFD should be good for CPD.

Thank you for your article. Keep feeding the public the kool aid. Much more to come.

Sincerely,
Non Kool Aid Drinking Citizen
every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2013
The Question wrote:
Reynoldsburg, Ohio - Feel safe?
Yes. Any other stupid questions from the Dublin Ohio Topix server?
every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Did they adjust Loren Eberly's meds?
The Question

Dublin, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2013
Hope you dont have any underage boys.
every troll here but you

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Jul 28, 2013
The Question wrote:
Hope you dont have any underage boys.
Just yours.
Neogeo

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Reynoldsburg appears to have a disproportionate number of metrosexual and diverse queer folk.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 28, 2013
The Dublin poster is making a valid point.
Criminal conduct by public servants cannot be tolerated or ignored.
hey now hey now

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 28, 2013
The Question wrote:
Ironic, how a detective in the SVU meets children on the internet for “dates” takes them back to his home, is investigated and he is referred for felony prosecution and another Detective in that same SVU department works to cover-up his indiscretion. Not every CPD officer is happy with how our department covers this up. What is good for CFD should be good for CPD.
Like I said before...
CPD = Cops Pokin Dat

bonus material CPD= Cops Poundin Dat
The Question

Dublin, OH

#9 Jul 28, 2013
Public Record and true story. Oh, but he didnt know how old they were before they got in his hot tub. LOL. Read the report. Hey Reynoldsburg this CPD cop lives in your neighborhood and CPD endorses what he did!
Enzyte Bob

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2013
The age of consent is 16 in Ohio. If you don't like that then get the law changed. But be warned just like when you fundies tightened up all the drug laws what you ended up with was a lot of prison time for of a lot of people hurting nobody except themselves.

Besides, if I were gay I also want young meat. Last chance of catching anything.

I hope he was hot.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#11 Jul 28, 2013
^^^ LESS chance to catch anything.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2013
The Question wrote:
Public Record and true story. Oh, but he didnt know how old they were before they got in his hot tub. LOL. Read the report. Hey Reynoldsburg this CPD cop lives in your neighborhood and CPD endorses what he did!
I hope he uses chlorine in the hot tub water.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#13 Jul 28, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
The age of consent is 16 in Ohio. If you don't like that then get the law changed. But be warned just like when you fundies tightened up all the drug laws what you ended up with was a lot of prison time for of a lot of people hurting nobody except themselves.
Besides, if I were gay I also want young meat. Last chance of catching anything.
I hope he was hot.
I am amazed you are allowed to walk the streets...
Enzyte Bob

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am amazed you are allowed to walk the streets...
So Zimmerman can't be put in a 12 by 12 cell because he didn't break any laws, but you fundies want to do that to a cop who didn't break any?

To paraphrase the words of Kevin DuJan (in talking about Charlie Crist and his homosexual proclivities), both the boy and the cop are going to be leaving orange spots on seat cushions wherever they sit for the rest of their lives.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#16 Jul 28, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Teachers are busted right and left.for having sex with students even non minors. So why.would a trough feeding thuglet aka cop be held to same standard? Police State.Troopers deputies and.a.multitude of Fed trough feeders all.want.to have.authority over the tax.payer yet zero responsibility. I say fire.the.queer and hang that state trooper who gave a ride to the young Obama look alikes.
Teacher is in a position where they have authority/control/custody over the student. Same goes with a school cop, pastor, counselor or doctor. the idea is that they are in a superior position and might either force their will on with students or the students might get romanticized views just based on the fact that they look up to them.

This is a different situation. There is no direct mentoring/control. Just two queers looking for some butt sex. Just as legal as the Zimmerman defending himself. That's what the law says.
Doubter

Columbus, OH

#17 Jul 29, 2013
You forget Reynoldsburg PD requested Franklin COunty prosecute him. rthat is when the "sweeper" came out.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#18 Jul 29, 2013
Doubter wrote:
You forget Reynoldsburg PD requested Franklin COunty prosecute him. rthat is when the "sweeper" came out.
2907.04 Unlawful sexual conduct with minor.

(A) No person who is eighteen years of age or older shall engage in sexual conduct with another, who is not the spouse of the offender, when the offender knows the other person is thirteen years of age or older but less than sixteen years of age, or the offender is reckless in that regard.

(B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor.

(1) Except as otherwise provided in divisions (B)(2),(3), and (4) of this section, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor is a felony of the fourth degree.

(2) Except as otherwise provided in division (B)(4) of this section, if the offender is less than four years older than the other person, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor is a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(3) Except as otherwise provided in division (B)(4) of this section, if the offender is ten or more years older than the other person, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor is a felony of the third degree.

(4) If the offender previously has been convicted of or pleaded guilty to a violation of section 2907.02, 2907.03, or 2907.04 of the Revised Code or a violation of former section 2907.12 of the Revised Code, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor is a felony of the second degree.

Effective Date: 10-17-2000
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

#19 Jul 29, 2013
(A) No person who is eighteen years of age or older shall engage in sexual conduct with another, who is not the spouse of the offender, when the offender knows the other person is thirteen years of age or older but less than sixteen years of age, or the offender is reckless in that regard.

TRANSLATION:

1. He can have butt sex with anybody over the age of 16.

2. Has to have knowledge that he is having butt sex with someone aged 13 to 16. So if the kid told him he is 16 and he had no reason to know otherwise, that's good enough.

3. Under the age of 13, knowledge of the actual age is irrelevant if memory serves.

I hope they both had a memorable evening.
Ret

Dublin, OH

#20 Aug 2, 2013
Can only feel for the kids he manipulated. You are probably right. They both had a memorable eveing for different reasons. McConnell because he is a pervert and the kid for being manipulated by a cop. I think when McConnell said "Ok, spread them" the kid didnt know what to expect. McConnell you are a pillar in the community. But at CPD, you are one of their finest.
Enzyte Bob

Houston, TX

#24 Aug 2, 2013
By any chance was the kid named "Bottom"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas everybody 6 min Catman Dave 15
COPS lives MATTER 29 min d pantz 129
2 magical days until Christmas 1 hr White cop 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 1 hr d pantz 34
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 2 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 3 hr Duke for Mayor 47
New Michael Brown song 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 21
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
ESPN10:56 AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts