Jackson Pike Jail: Deputies accused of harassment | The Columbus Di...

At least four Franklin County deputies have made working at the Jackson Pike jail intolerable for their subordinates, an internal-affairs investigation has found. Full Story
MAD AS HELL

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 16, 2010
How dare these people call themselfs officer these men need to be FIRED and theres no question about it. They want to be thoght of as men upholding the law and yet there worst then the peolpe that there suppost to be watchin what kind of officers do that and can still call themselves officer. I wonder if the inmates were doing this would the jail be on lock down? I cant believe this city would allow these men to still have there jobs it makes me wonder though is this the reason it takes 12 to 24 hours to be released from jail when ur bond is paid cause the officer are playin games and harassing the female officers this really sick and i.m pissed that my tax dollars are being wasted on these so called officer.
Lfod

Canal Winchester, OH

#2 Aug 17, 2010
there will be more as we get close to 2012.
dave chappelle

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 17, 2010
Jim Karnes is an embarrassing old fart who allows this sort of thing to occur. If there's a uniform not to be trusted in Ohio, it's the black costume of County Sheriff's departments. All counties.
Citizen

Grove City, OH

#4 Aug 17, 2010
You clowns commenting on a story that took place over 2 years ago? Get a life.
your name here

Grove City, OH

#5 Mar 16, 2011
heard he died today.
Porkchoppatrol

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2011
Shot his wife n then committed suicide. Guess he couldn't handle "subordination". Like many of his kind the gift of entitlement had been bestowed upon him at birth.. Went through life thinking that he was better than most and probably shunned and looked down on those that weren't "entitled". Finally after showing his ass backfired and he lost a job that most of those who aren't "entitled" couldn't get or would have to do twice as much to secure, he couldn't handle the pressure of owning up to his "short" comings and decided to take his self induced problems out on innocent people.. I feel extremely sorry for his wife and poor children that have to live with his fuck up.. As far he goes... Another pint sized penis who couldn't handle self induced bullshit that some of us have to go through without bringing it upon ourselves!! One less asshole/corrupt pork chop patroller in the world!
SamuelMuetzel

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2013
i was in jackson pike, and trust me they are so corrupt...
Truth

Dublin, OH

#9 Sep 12, 2013
They are wannabe cops. Low life scum. Uneducated, and they hold a job any retard can hold. Like that moron Leonard at the main jail. They cant have real jobs, they live off their power trips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The First Lady's secret diary may be viewed on... 13 min Joe Fabeets 7
No one justified to cast blame in district scandal 14 min shanikwah university 3
Do you miss GlitterSucks? 32 min shanikwah university 11
ak-47 to be made in america? 1 hr Joe Fabeets 8
BizzyBee baking secrets 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Duke for Mayor 5,455
Gang leader reportedly dead in officer-involved... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
palin ‘seriously’ considering wh run: ‘i’m read... 6 hr Beachbums suicida... 54
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 9 hr Reality Speaks 126
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST