Jackson Pike Jail: Deputies accused of harassment | The Columbus Di...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

At least four Franklin County deputies have made working at the Jackson Pike jail intolerable for their subordinates, an internal-affairs investigation has found.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
MAD AS HELL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

How dare these people call themselfs officer these men need to be FIRED and theres no question about it. They want to be thoght of as men upholding the law and yet there worst then the peolpe that there suppost to be watchin what kind of officers do that and can still call themselves officer. I wonder if the inmates were doing this would the jail be on lock down? I cant believe this city would allow these men to still have there jobs it makes me wonder though is this the reason it takes 12 to 24 hours to be released from jail when ur bond is paid cause the officer are playin games and harassing the female officers this really sick and i.m pissed that my tax dollars are being wasted on these so called officer.
Lfod

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

there will be more as we get close to 2012.
dave chappelle

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

Judged:

Jim Karnes is an embarrassing old fart who allows this sort of thing to occur. If there's a uniform not to be trusted in Ohio, it's the black costume of County Sheriff's departments. All counties.
Citizen

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2010

You clowns commenting on a story that took place over 2 years ago? Get a life.
your name here

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

heard he died today.
Porkchoppatrol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Shot his wife n then committed suicide. Guess he couldn't handle "subordination". Like many of his kind the gift of entitlement had been bestowed upon him at birth.. Went through life thinking that he was better than most and probably shunned and looked down on those that weren't "entitled". Finally after showing his ass backfired and he lost a job that most of those who aren't "entitled" couldn't get or would have to do twice as much to secure, he couldn't handle the pressure of owning up to his "short" comings and decided to take his self induced problems out on innocent people.. I feel extremely sorry for his wife and poor children that have to live with his fuck up.. As far he goes... Another pint sized penis who couldn't handle self induced bullshit that some of us have to go through without bringing it upon ourselves!! One less asshole/corrupt pork chop patroller in the world!
SamuelMuetzel

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

i was in jackson pike, and trust me they are so corrupt...
Truth

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

They are wannabe cops. Low life scum. Uneducated, and they hold a job any retard can hold. Like that moron Leonard at the main jail. They cant have real jobs, they live off their power trips.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance