“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#21 Dec 3, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a riot! Glad they all found each other!
I don't know, us Ohioans are every where!
My god son lives there, wonder if they know each other????
Wouldn't that be funny?
Its possible! He actually lives in Round Rock and works in Austin for Polycom.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 3, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its possible! He actually lives in Round Rock and works in Austin for Polycom.
My godson works for an airline....I'll find out exactly where he lives, I can't find his address I had on a note and I don't remember also. Lol
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#23 Dec 3, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Clevelanders don't have an accent at all, and they don't talk with marbles in their mouth! You're so funny!
When in the south I love when they say,
"y'all come back now,ya hear!"
Lol
I think the map was just a generalized area...we sound nothing like the cheeseheads.
I do love the Jamaican accent, English accents, and Australian accents!
all y'all = group in southern.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#25 Dec 3, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
I think different dialects and accents are fascinating. Northeast Ohio seems to me to be a place where a bunch of different accents collide.
My own accent is probably closest to New York City, but I can usually tell whether someone is from NYC, NJ or Long Island. I think they all sound different.
People from Columbus sound like they have a twang to me. People in Cleveland don't, unless they're from somewhere else.
Yes, that's it! Cleveland is an ethnic melting pot or people from other states.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#26 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
all y'all = group in southern.
yuh'ns = you guys.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27 Dec 3, 2013
Knoxvull and Mur-uh-vul,

Not Knoxville and Maryville.

woof
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#28 Dec 3, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
I think different dialects and accents are fascinating. Northeast Ohio seems to me to be a place where a bunch of different accents collide.
My own accent is probably closest to New York City, but I can usually tell whether someone is from NYC, NJ or Long Island. I think they all sound different.
People from Columbus sound like they have a twang to me. People in Cleveland don't, unless they're from somewhere else.
Two females I know, one from Brooklyn, the other from Boston have very different accents. The one from NY sounds pretty cool and the Boston babe just talks a mile a minute.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#29 Dec 3, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Two females I know, one from Brooklyn, the other from Boston have very different accents. The one from NY sounds pretty cool and the Boston babe just talks a mile a minute.
When on a cruise,years ago, I met a couple from New Jersey! Their NJ accents were very predominate and I loved it! They were so cute,Jewish and spoke their mind, very aggressive.....lol
They insisted they see my suite.....they couldn't believe I had a suite. LOLOLOL they walked in and started to complained about how small their room was.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#30 Dec 3, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
When on a cruise,years ago, I met a couple from New Jersey! Their NJ accents were very predominate and I loved it! They were so cute,Jewish and spoke their mind, very aggressive.....lol
They insisted they see my suite.....they couldn't believe I had a suite. LOLOLOL they walked in and started to complained about how small their room was.
That's a Jew for ya.
I bet they had a grudge when told, all the ship's drinks were "Concentrated".
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#31 Dec 3, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a Jew for ya.
I bet they had a grudge when told, all the ship's drinks were "Concentrated".
Ha ha ha.

Where is Enzyte Bob he would like that one

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32 Dec 3, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha.
Where is Enzyte Bob he would like that one
Lol, yes!
Dave hasn't even emailed me...?????
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#33 Dec 3, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha.
Where is Enzyte Bob he would like that one
I know. We need a thread to get him fired up again.

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#34 Dec 3, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a Jew for ya.
I bet they had a grudge when told, all the ship's drinks were "Concentrated".
OY VEY ARNIE! Would you look at this suite? How come we have a small room?....on and on and on.....
Lmao
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#35 Dec 3, 2013
Highlander accent!
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#36 Dec 3, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
OY VEY ARNIE! Would you look at this suite? How come we have a small room?....on and on and on.....
Lmao
I would've told them, "If you guys wasn't as tight as two coats of paint, its kosher to splurge once in a while".

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#37 Dec 3, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've told them, "If you guys wasn't as tight as two coats of paint, its kosher to splurge once in a while".
That's too funny!

That's like when Silvia and Morty,decided to move.
Silvia yells, "Morty, Morty, tear down the wall paper, were moving!!!"

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38 Dec 3, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Highlander accent!
Is Highlander accent, like Scottish ?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#39 Dec 3, 2013
Aye, lass!

“THE GANG”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40 Dec 3, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Aye, lass!
I love Scottish accents!
Were you born here or in Scottland?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#41 Dec 3, 2013
Can't say, I am not one Obama's kin and immigration might be building a portfolio on me from my various topix postings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 4 min Seriouslady 88
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 7 min Big Johnson 171
Pro Islamic indocrination at American schools 9 min Pam 6
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUMů..FOR GOOD! 20 min Seriouslady 30
Armenian Genocide controversy 20 min BizzyBee 40
Bruce Jenner says "I am a WOMAN" 22 min Pam 7
News Investigators Hope New Test Will Crack Decades-... 25 min Big Johnson 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr The Anti-Clinton 6,188
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]