Aren't you glad the President's not a M_uslim? (wink-wink)

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Wink Wink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aren't you glad the President's not a M_uslim?(wink-wink)
Wink Wink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I mean, aren't you glad there's no way that he is?

Or, that he was never brought up, at any time in his life, in that culture,or in those beliefs?

(wink-wink)
Wink Wink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I mean, we're 100% sure he's not one, or never was one, right?
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Have you ever seen him eat a pork chop or bacon?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Have you ever seen him eat a pork chop or bacon?
The left makes a big deal out of him eating BBQ, but omitting that it's BBQ beef.
Wink Wink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

And if, somehow, he was never at any time in his life a Muslim...

Aren't you glad that he has never been involved in any anti-American sentiment, beliefs, or thinking?

I mean, you know, by a pastor, or a father, or a stepfather, or back in college.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wink Wink wrote:
And if, somehow, he was never at any time in his life a Muslim...
Aren't you glad that he has never been involved in any anti-American sentiment, beliefs, or thinking?
I mean, you know, by a pastor, or a father, or a stepfather, or back in college.
Or picking a beard that hated american until a gay marxist was.stinking up the White House.
now now hey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Ya know, Sheriff Joe's investigators didn't find a single forged element in any dodgy document of obama's (wink wink).
Dose of Reality

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Salem bin Laden, Osama's older brother, was an investor in Arbusto Energy.- the Texas oil company started by George W. Bush. Arbusto means "Bush" in Spanish.

President Bush was certainly aware that his former Saudi sugar daddy was financing Osama bin Laden's terrorist network.

Doing business with the enemy is nothing new to the Bush family. Much of the Bush family wealth came from supplying needed raw materials and credit to Adolf Hitler's Third Reich. Several business operations managed by Prescott Bush - the president's grandfather - were seized by the U.S. government during World War II under the Trading with the Enemy Act.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dose of Reality wrote:
Salem bin Laden, Osama's older brother, was an investor in Arbusto Energy.- the Texas oil company started by George W. Bush. Arbusto means "Bush" in Spanish.
President Bush was certainly aware that his former Saudi sugar daddy was financing Osama bin Laden's terrorist network.
Doing business with the enemy is nothing new to the Bush family. Much of the Bush family wealth came from supplying needed raw materials and credit to Adolf Hitler's Third Reich. Several business operations managed by Prescott Bush - the president's grandfather - were seized by the U.S. government during World War II under the Trading with the Enemy Act.
Then why is Obama playing the same games with the Saudis?

Is Obama Covering Up Saudi Role In Boston Bombings?

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0418...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
Dose of Reality

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 21, 2013
 
Bush seems to have the greater claim to the colloquial meaning of the word, as in "stupid."

Then there's the other meaning of the word "dumb"... Enter Obama. In a time of crisis, silence can be as destructive as stupidity.
Hmm

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 22, 2013
 
I think this topic is about the CURRENT President.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Dick for Mayor 2,895
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 1 hr Dick for Mayor 36
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 2 hr TonyD2 406
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 2 hr TonyD2 28
Hey sidelick 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 29,010
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 5 hr They cannot kill a Spook 37
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••