Son's fatal overdose serves as cautio...

Son's fatal overdose serves as cautionary tale

There are 24 comments on the Lancaster Eagle-Gazette story from May 3, 2014, titled Son's fatal overdose serves as cautionary tale. In it, Lancaster Eagle-Gazette reports that:

Five hours after Jeremy Moore graduated from a rehab program in Columbus, he returned home to Lancaster and immediately fell back into the habit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lancaster Eagle-Gazette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#1 May 3, 2014
Life sucks. The weak try to escape that fact through drugs.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 May 4, 2014
So sad!
This winter, a young man close by, overdosed, and they found his body frozen on the freeway, in his truck.
If only there were ways to get through to these people...but once you're hooked, they'll do anything to get the drugs. That's why there are so many robberies lately, especially where I live. The house was robbed two doors from me...if you don't think I'm scared....that's why I went for CCW!
Still don't have a weapon though. Lol
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#3 May 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
So sad!
This winter, a young man close by, overdosed, and they found his body frozen on the freeway, in his truck.
If only there were ways to get through to these people...but once you're hooked, they'll do anything to get the drugs. That's why there are so many robberies lately, especially where I live. The house was robbed two doors from me...if you don't think I'm scared....that's why I went for CCW!
Which sidearm do you want? I have everythong from 22 long rifle derringer through BFR's in .444 marlin. How about a nice CZ75 to start out with?
d pantz

United States

#4 May 4, 2014
The west still guards the opium fields of Afghanistan where over 90 percent of the worlds supply comes from. Before our Democrats and Republican sent us to war there, the production was illegal. That's right, the Taliban was actually responsible for saving more lives in this country than they took as heroin overdose now exceeds auto accidents in death tolls in some areas.
But the root of the problem won't be addressed. They will still run ridiculous ads (paid for with our tax $$) that claim marijuana use is a major factor in the heroin epidemic when its all pharmies they prescribe (opiates), that have people physically addicted to opiates before they ever think about trying heroin.
d pantz

United States

#5 May 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
So sad!
Do you have dogs?

Location hidden

#6 May 4, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have dogs?
No but used to!

Location hidden

#7 May 4, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Which sidearm do you want? I have everythong from 22 long rifle derringer through BFR's in .444 marlin. How about a nice CZ75 to start out with?
I am not sure.....something small...have to see what feels comfy.....lol
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#8 May 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
An Alaskan, that is a nice small 44mag. I can fix you up with sone custom engineered rounds that will penetrate all current levels of body armor and zone that will fragment for maximum destruction of tissue and organs.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#9 May 4, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Got just the thing right here -

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/loaded...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#10 May 4, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...reminds me of an old song:

woof

Location hidden

#11 May 4, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwww BJ Ewwwww
I read this and ewwwww.
Had to be uncomfortable, to say the least.....gross
d pantz

United States

#12 May 5, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...reminds me of an old song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xTU2Y0VFH0EXX
woof
at least it reminded you of a good song and not that Eaglesmith garbage they try to pass off as folk music.
CCW

Columbus, OH

#13 May 6, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
So sad!
Go to a local gun show for the best deals. Start with a revolver... very easy to learn, handle and shoot. Save your life.

Location hidden

#15 May 6, 2014
CCW wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to a local gun show for the best deals. Start with a revolver... very easy to learn, handle and shoot. Save your life.
Do you see post 14?
I answered you and the mods said to refrain from whatever. My answer was not bad in anyway. But I don't see my name in the main page listing.???.
Whatever
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#16 May 6, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see post 14?
I answered you and the mods said to refrain from whatever. My answer was not bad in anyway. But I don't see my name in the main page listing.???.
Whatever
I can equip you with any firearm you choose. My bunkers are well stocked.

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I can equip you with any firearm you choose. My bunkers are well stocked.
I really don't want to go to a gun show.....lol
I bet you do have a collection, Spook!

My riding mower didn't start today...probably needs spark plugs. I got some kid to cut my grass for the summer....he cuts my neighbors lawn so it was convenient.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#18 May 6, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see post 14?
Whatever
I found it to be inappropriate and reported it.

Location hidden

#19 May 6, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it to be inappropriate and reported it.
It wasn't posted yet when they said to refrain.........LOLOLOL
You're too funny!
I still don't know why they would even say this.....#14 ...nothing wrong with that post.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#20 May 6, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
So sad!
Until the addict himself wants to quit,there is nothing at all that any court or anybody can do for him. Trust me, I know.

Location hidden

#21 May 6, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Until the addict himself wants to quit,there is nothing at all that any court or anybody can do for him. Trust me, I know.
Hi Dave!
Having an addiction is awful and rehab isn't always the answer. If the person, like you said, is not trying to overcome then it's futile. Rehab gets them started but it's up to the person to keep on the straight and narrow on a daily basis. Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump didn't win because he's Donald Trump 32 min Duke for Mayor 240
Dems Progress To A New Low 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 252
News Columbus sets record for 60-degree days in Janu... 1 hr every troll here ... 3
Americans beat the Russians.... For Spook 1 hr BizzyBee 1
why do Progressives like war? 2 hr every troll here ... 3
High Crimes and Misdemeanors 2 hr d pants 88
Rachel Maddow connected Dots between Trump and ... 2 hr d pants 5
President Trump Rally 2017 Florida 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 104
Who is the Biggest Liar? 7 hr jonjedi 69
Keeps pushing and pushing.... 8 hr jonjedi 146
What is happening in Sweden? 10 hr Duke for Mayor 85

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages