Message to Topix Moderators

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#119 Jan 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it was the result of the folks in Pittsburgh having had the pleasure of meeting you before, and the ones in Central Pa not?
woof
Wrong on the Central PA assumption.
You haven't traveled much, have you?

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Purchase, NY

#120 Jan 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe anyone would willing live in Bridgeville, PA.
It's like Archie Bunker said about NJ (which is where I currently am) "someone's gotta live there"

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Purchase, NY

#121 Jan 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
That's OK, if I wanted, I would just go to Hilliard and multiply the impression by a factor of 10.
For anyone who lives in the sleepy, soon to be slummy Hilliard, it takes some gonads to harp on where others live.

I lived in Mayfield Hts many, many years ago. Very white suburb and very racist. I used to laugh and tell some of the idiot neighbors I had that South Euclid wasn't that far and people of color with good jobs and funds would soon be into Lyndhurst and then Mayfield.

I was right.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#122 Jan 5, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
For anyone who lives in the sleepy, soon to be slummy Hilliard, it takes some gonads to harp on where others live.
I lived in Mayfield Hts many, many years ago. Very white suburb and very racist. I used to laugh and tell some of the idiot neighbors I had that South Euclid wasn't that far and people of color with good jobs and funds would soon be into Lyndhurst and then Mayfield.
I was right.
Explain how the city of Hilliard (not Columbus in the Hilliard school district) is soon to be slummy. Be specific...I'll take it to the next city council meeting.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#124 Jan 5, 2013
White Trash Haven wrote:
<quoted text>
You do nothing but shame what the hellever Hilliard might be.
To harbor you, the place must be a backwater haven for stupidity.
I take comfort in the knowledge that you've never defiled it with your unwelcome presence.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#126 Jan 5, 2013
Meatpile for Yer Pieholes wrote:
<quoted text>
2028 posts and nothing of substance said.
Except for your brilliant election predictions.......
When an election is stolen, all bets are off, little girl.
That's OK...Obama's about to go the way of Nixon in the next year or two.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#128 Jan 5, 2013
Aunt Jemima Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>
EnzyteDonkeyButt is a lewd little Republitard minion who like his slave-master, George/Cleavon/HugeAssHole, has a bad habit of going Topix Tourette's Syndrome when he can't keep up intellectually.
Intellect? Now your recycling troll names and you have the nerve to mention intellect?
Kid, you couldn't pass a urine test.

Since: Jan 12

Wilmington, OH

#129 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>When an election is stolen, all bets are off, little girl.
Stolen election? Your denial of reality is twice the comedic act of Karl Rove running around Fox studio barking orders at the anchors when the results came in of a second historical victory.
Nixon left office a disgraced liar and crook. Every attempt by the right to destroy Obama has failed, as will future attempts.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#130 Jan 5, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Stolen election? Your denial of reality is twice the comedic act of Karl Rove running around Fox studio barking orders at the anchors when the results came in of a second historical victory.
Nixon left office a disgraced liar and crook. Every attempt by the right to destroy Obama has failed, as will future attempts.
Philly and Cleveland prove the election shenanigans.
Obama is every bit the liar and crook Nixon was. He, like Nixon, will destroy himself. Not every minion of his will develop convenient "concussions" and "blood clots."
WiseAmerican

Wilmington, OH

#131 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Philly and Cleveland prove the election shenanigans.
Obama is every bit the liar and crook Nixon was. He, like Nixon, will destroy himself. Not every minion of his will develop convenient "concussions" and "blood clots."
Philly and Cleveland got the voters out. Hillary still has to testify, a real medical condition won't change that, besides, it's already determined that the CIA and not the W.H. changed the talking points. Obama will go unscathed. Sorry, the "community activists" is smarter than the best conservative political hack you goons can hire.

Being street smart, educated, and Black is a Republican's worst nightmare.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#132 Jan 5, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Philly and Cleveland got the voters out. Hillary still has to testify, a real medical condition won't change that, besides, it's already determined that the CIA and not the W.H. changed the talking points. Obama will go unscathed. Sorry, the "community activists" is smarter than the best conservative political hack you goons can hire.
Being street smart, educated, and Black is a Republican's worst nightmare.
"Getting voters out" has nothing to do with ZERO Romney votes in scores of precincts.
Last I saw, the president is as responsible for the CIA as he is for his own WH staff.
Street smart, educated and black? Sounds to me like Herman Cain, AlfonZo Rachel, Kevin Martin, William Owens and Mychal Massey to me.

These guys are true Americans:
http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21Speakers.htm...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Location hidden

#133 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>When an election is stolen, all bets are off, little girl.
Oh, the election was stolen. Well then.

I thought you were blaming it on the stupidity of the voters (seems like you had a whole thread on the topic).

Of course there is proof? There will be a Grand Jury indictment, or something, of the parties involved? Election tampering is a pretty serious charge. What states are bringing charges?

And then the impeachment, right?

You seem to forget that in Nixon's case there was an actual crime--beginning with the Watergate break-in. And there was evidence. And a lot of people went down on the way up the chain to the President.

So, let's review. Where is the crime, and where is the evidence?

Location hidden

#134 Jan 5, 2013
Improbability, if you want to call it that, is no proof of a crime.

Other than you don't like the numbers, what do you find to be of evidenciary value in Philly and Cleveland.

And having gone through and episode of blood clots with a couple of relatives--one following a concussion, they are pretty scary things, and do in fact require intensive care until the blood thinners reach a therapeutic level.

But, I would imagine she will have her day of testimony.

Location hidden

#135 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>"Getting voters out" has nothing to do with ZERO Romney votes in scores of precincts.
Apparently ZERO is the amount of voter that Romney supporters got out in those precincts.

Wholly consistent with his approach of not being concerned with the folks he defined as being the 47% who were committed to Obama because they are shiftless, lazy and entitled.

And Romney's get out the vote effort, where it was in employed was far too little an far too late. They ignored early voting because their plan was to get it shut down. Their workers didn't even show up on the scene until Obama had half his votes already cast.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#136 Jan 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the election was stolen. Well then.
I thought you were blaming it on the stupidity of the voters (seems like you had a whole thread on the topic).
Of course there is proof? There will be a Grand Jury indictment, or something, of the parties involved? Election tampering is a pretty serious charge. What states are bringing charges?
And then the impeachment, right?
You seem to forget that in Nixon's case there was an actual crime--beginning with the Watergate break-in. And there was evidence. And a lot of people went down on the way up the chain to the President.
So, let's review. Where is the crime, and where is the evidence?
It's not the crime it is the cover up to protect subordinates.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v....

In the case of Nixon it was the illegal break in, the cover up of the illegal act, the assertion of executive privilege to attempt to stop the investigation, and last but not least the discovery of the tapes.
Add to that a hostile press and you have an ex POTUS.

Change the names and the year, insert the players from Fast and Furious.... All you need is the denied evidence similar the tapes and an interested press and you have gungate.

Of course the press is not interested, so it will go nowhere.....
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#137 Jan 5, 2013
What are you doing? Trying to challenge UnRealitySpeaks for most ridiculous prediction and absurd conspiracy theory? What an idiot.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#138 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>"Getting voters out" has nothing to do with ZERO Romney votes in scores of precincts.
Last I saw, the president is as responsible for the CIA as he is for his own WH staff.
Street smart, educated and black? Sounds to me like Herman Cain, AlfonZo Rachel, Kevin Martin, William Owens and Mychal Massey to me.
When GOP gerrymandering creates almost entirely minority districts, you will get those results in some precincts.

How is that you can see conspiracy in the vote but you can't see the conspiracy within the Catholic Church to shield child molesters?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#139 Jan 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When GOP gerrymandering creates almost entirely minority districts, you will get those results in some precincts.
How is that you can see conspiracy in the vote but you can't see the conspiracy within the Catholic Church to shield child molesters?
The Altar is blocking his view.

woof
Bubba Says

Perrysburg, OH

#140 Jan 5, 2013
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right.
I always chuckle at those who claim to be non-racist, yet live in "very white and very racist" suburbs.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

#141 Jan 6, 2013
Some of these black conservatives that you love so much, such as Mychal Massie, have done well for themselves 'personally' but fail to fight the status quo of institutional racism that has been the very fabric of this nation. For example, Massive speaking about America returning to its 'roots', is a slap in the face to every black American that had ancestors in chains. Massie says, " Let Fauntroy also explain, under the scrutiny of debate, how he can be so quick to condemn people for joining together to bring our country back to its roots". What 'roots' are he talking about? The 'roots' of this nation are buried deep with racism, slavery, unjust legal system, housing discrimination, high black unemployment, Tuskegee experiments, lynching, total 'white washing' of an entire race, mentacide, genocide, incarceration, police brutality, profiling, wage discrimination fr blacks in particular and women in general, taking an entire human race and re-making that race into an Frankenstein creature that hates itself and everyone around them. That, is what this nation, AS A COLLECTIVE, has done to Black people and Massive along with many other 'conservatives' and 'liberals' fail to acknowledge the total sub-human treatment of blacks for HUNDREDS of years that caused thousands of them to behave as criminals and savages even to this day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
935000 signatures to boycott Target 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 81
Kasich just doesn't care 51 min Pam 29
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 1 hr TTC 156
News Car dealership surprises recovering addict with... 1 hr Reality Speaks 15
Men in the Girls Bathroom 2 hr TheLordIsOne 175
News Free lunches in Columbus schools unwittingly se... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 19
News Coroner: Most Ohio victims shot many times, som... 10 hr true story 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages