Message to Topix Moderators

Message to Topix Moderators

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
hey now

Powell, OH

#2 May 8, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Dear Topix Moderators:

WHY DOES TOPIX CRAP ON ITS REGULAR USERS?
Ask not why does topix crap on its users, rather ask how its users can crap on topix.
hey now

Powell, OH

#3 May 8, 2012
Bob,
Time to repost...as obviously they've taken out the post I replied to.
hey now

Powell, OH

#8 May 8, 2012
Dag! They've taken out two reposting replies as if Bob is a whack-a-mole, or at least a cheap knock off of a John McCain impersonator.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#10 May 8, 2012
WOW that is all.
Ooooh

Columbus, OH

#11 May 8, 2012
Ain't nothing like tellin' someone how to run their own house. Been nice knownin' ya Bobby!
Ooooh

Columbus, OH

#14 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried to get rid of me before, but I'm still here. I'll be here long after you get bored with this.
I'm sure the moderators will appreciate the job security you create.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried to get rid of me before, but I'm still here. I'll be here long after you get bored with this.
Verbiage of the post you answered sound familiar?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#16 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
Is Spook gone too?
I don't think so, he was posting this morning. Nothing offensive, but not my/our call.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#18 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember which threads he was on, but I think they're gone.
Checked two threads that I knew he posted on; you are correct, gone.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#19 May 8, 2012
Just wondering how the Topix freedom fighters feel about property rights, such as for example the right to set standards of decorum for guests in your house.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a 100% to do so. But a good businessman is going to make sure that his policies are grounded in good business sense. It's like when Lazarus used to have an easy return policy. If people are manipulating those policies and harming your better customers, then any smart businessman is going to change those policies.
But who ever accused libs of being smart?
Decorum for house guests typically isn't a problem, at least in my world. Like attracts like. I'm basically a pretty quiet, polite person -- seriously. Boom and Glitter can attest. I can be a bitch if I want to be/need to be. I use that bitchiness when necessary. I won't tell someone to get out (in general, I did tell this to the NoHo), but I will drop subtle messages (lowering the subtlety factor if I have to issue several messages) that his/her behavior is unwelcome. And I drop them with those whom I can confide as well. Peer pressure, as it were. My kids work this way too.

I'm a pretty good judge of character. I wouldn't befriend someone like Rose, she'd never be a guest in my home. Belligerent behavior is not welcome in my world. We're free to disagree, but we are not free to attempt to force our beliefs or ideas onto someone.(As an aside, that's what turns me completely off from fundamental Christians.)

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#24 May 8, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>Decorum for house guests typically isn't a problem, at least in my world. Like attracts like. I'm basically a pretty quiet, polite person -- seriously. Boom and Glitter can attest. I can be a bitch if I want to be/need to be. I use that bitchiness when necessary. I won't tell someone to get out (in general, I did tell this to the NoHo), but I will drop subtle messages (lowering the subtlety factor if I have to issue several messages) that his/her behavior is unwelcome. And I drop them with those whom I can confide as well. Peer pressure, as it were. My kids work this way too.

I'm a pretty good judge of character. I wouldn't befriend someone like Rose, she'd never be a guest in my home. Belligerent behavior is not welcome in my world. We're free to disagree, but we are not free to attempt to force our beliefs or ideas onto someone.(As an aside, that's what turns me completely off from fundamental Christians.)
You rock! See you Saturday!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#25 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
<quoted text>
What about me :)
You stood me, Boom, Glitter, Beach Bum, and others up before! How would I know? ;)

Oh that's right. I told you I'd hand your ass to you with my superior intellect.

Now I'm waiting for the forum police to tell me I'm reported again.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#26 May 8, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Decorum for house guests typically isn't a problem, at least in my world. Like attracts like. I'm basically a pretty quiet, polite person -- seriously. Boom and Glitter can attest. I can be a bitch if I want to be/need to be. I use that bitchiness when necessary. I won't tell someone to get out (in general, I did tell this to the NoHo), but I will drop subtle messages (lowering the subtlety factor if I have to issue several messages) that his/her behavior is unwelcome. And I drop them with those whom I can confide as well. Peer pressure, as it were. My kids work this way too.
I'm a pretty good judge of character. I wouldn't befriend someone like Rose, she'd never be a guest in my home. Belligerent behavior is not welcome in my world. We're free to disagree, but we are not free to attempt to force our beliefs or ideas onto someone.(As an aside, that's what turns me completely off from fundamental Christians.)
Your house isn't the one at issue you simpleton.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a 100% to do so. But a good businessman is going to make sure that his policies are grounded in good business sense. It's like when Lazarus used to have an easy return policy. If people are manipulating those policies and harming your better customers, then any smart businessman is going to change those policies.
But who ever accused libs of being smart?
I'm thinking that Lazarus wouldn't let you stand in the middle of the store yelling a few of the words that are getting you in trouble here.

But, you know, you are begging the question--if they can't get rid of you, what makes you think that they can get rid of Rose?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#28 May 8, 2012
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your house isn't the one at issue you simpleton.
Hmmm. Simpletons usually worry about letting everyone know how big their d!ck is.
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#30 May 8, 2012
So if Bob is not using a registered name, they are using his IP address( i assume??) to have any chance of banning him. Can they ban a non-registered user, or only the name used & that IP's posts?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#31 May 8, 2012
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Simpletons usually worry about letting everyone know how big their d!ck is.
^LMAO.... BTW I noticed a couple of missing posts from Sp**ktackular too.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#32 May 8, 2012
1EnzyteBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad analogy.
The correct analogy is that if I am a regular customer of Lazarus and I'm mad about something, they'd better listen to me and not spit on my face.
This forum operated well under our previous arrangement. Topix should respect that.
The arrangement hasn't changed.

You just got honked off at Rose. And she used the little report button that has always been there.

And, as I have pointed out before, getting banned is nothing new for Enzyte Bob.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34 May 8, 2012
sidekick wrote:
So if Bob is not using a registered name, they are using his IP address( i assume??) to have any chance of banning him. Can they ban a non-registered user, or only the name used & that IP's posts?
I am thinking, based on the rapidity of things disappearing here this evening that they have managed to flag all his posts for review--and using his IP address.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst Looters are REPUBLICANS running our Gover... 4 min White Fangs 56
When Will Men Come Forward? 16 min White Fangs 1
Impeach Trump ! 17 min pickle rick 8
BO Arrested for Treason 18 min Pope Che Reagan C... 263
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 19 min Pope Che Reagan C... 73
Afterall, Trump LOST the POPULAR VOTE BY MILLIO... 43 min Reality Speaks 35
Four More Complaints On Bill Clinton 1 hr Duke for Mayor 6

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages