One who knows

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 6, 2013
President Obama is preparing to publicly confirm the existence of extraterrestrials being kept at an underground base located beneath Dulce, New Mexico.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#2 Sep 6, 2013
One who knows wrote:
President Obama is preparing to publicly confirm the existence of extraterrestrials being kept at an underground base located beneath Dulce, New Mexico.
That's Karl and TippyBigot, diggin in for the race wars.

woof
howdoyouknow

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 7, 2013
Yeah right our grovernment wont tell us anything
Conspiracy theorist

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 7, 2013
howdoyouknow wrote:
Yeah right our grovernment wont tell us anything
I've heard that Our Government made a promise with the Aliens years ago that they wouldn't disclose information about them and the Aliens expect our Government to keep their promise, in exchange they give us technology. The Aliens (supposedly) needed a landing spot to refuel and we needed the technology. Supposedly the Aliens live a very long time, eight or nine hundred years so if you make a promise or a deal with them you had better keep it.

One hundred years ago 1913 some people still rode on horses, the airplane had been invented in 1906 seven years earlier. The automobile hadn't been around that long, we still had gas lights. Look at how far we have come in a short one hundred years, I kind of believe this story.

What if the Aliens were planning a take over, wouldn't computers be a good way to do it? everything we do and say is recorded even on the telephone. They would know everything about each individual. Google what life was like a mere one hundred years ago.
Reynoldsburger No Onion

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Sep 7, 2013
The only time ET's ever visited Earth was to empty the sewage tanks in their ships into the lifeless oceans. They came, they flushed and they departed, never to return. All life on this planet arose from those ancient pump-outs.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#6 Sep 7, 2013
One who knows wrote:
We saw proof of their existance in "The Hills Have Eyes II".
Gomez

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 7, 2013
Reynoldsburger No Onion wrote:
The only time ET's ever visited Earth was to empty the sewage tanks in their ships into the lifeless oceans. They came, they flushed and they departed, never to return. All life on this planet arose from those ancient pump-outs.
And to think all this time I fell for that Bible story about God removin' one of Adam's ribs and usin' it to beat the hell outta Eve for pickin' that apple from his tree.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2013
Gomez wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think all this time I fell for that Bible story about God removin' one of Adam's ribs and usin' it to beat the hell outta Eve for pickin' that apple from his tree.
That is funny

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#9 Sep 7, 2013
I don't believe it for a moment. Obomba is too busy scurring around trying to convince "the citizens of the world", that he has the moral right to support his buddies, "Al Queada", in a civil war. His MB buddies want a show of force while licking their wounds too. The muslim indonesian child is obliging.
Congress is tired of his majesty's finger pointing and pontificating. His fiasco provides congress an opportunity to really show our anti-american president his credentials.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 7, 2013
I believe in Aliens. I was sitting right next to Elvis in a UFO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Krutko's new nickname, TURDKO CRAPKO OR ... 2 hr lawman 37
News Group raising funds to set up kosher pantry at ... 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 36
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 5 hr They cannot kill ... 41
Poll Who Do You Support For President 6 hr They cannot kill ... 416
Deal with the Devil 7 hr Seriouslady 17
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 8 hr Pam 231
Hey Big Johnson! 9 hr Pam 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages