Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Absolutely not. Open borders and sanctuary city policies by liberals are the reason for the Boston Massacre along with Islam and its Sharia and hatred for infidels like me.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Pam wrote:
Absolutely not. Open borders and sanctuary city policies by liberals are the reason for the Boston Massacre along with Islam and its Sharia and hatred for infidels like me.
Immigration policy is so incompetent that both Boston terrorist were citizens despite warnings from Russia on the older brother was as security risk and his jihad websites and outburst at a local mosque.

Liberals are putting everyone's life at risk with their willing less to allow terrorists into our nation.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

No. If someone is here because they broke in they should never get citizenship.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
No. If someone is here because they broke in they should never get citizenship.
People who violate the law promote lawlessness. Liberals will call this "hate" and "racism" but we must get beyond liberals and all their manipulation of the law.
the way it is

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

The only path reform should provide is one that returns illegals and any anchors to their native lands to start the citizenship process there from the beginning.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

the way it is wrote:
The only path reform should provide is one that returns illegals and any anchors to their native lands to start the citizenship process there from the beginning.
Agree. When people swarm across our border there is zero screening and gang bangers, murderers, rapists, terrorist are exploiting this weakness in our system and the weakness in the mind of liberals that will not even admit there is a problem.

There is already a legal path to citizenship and we should not reward lawlessness.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigration policy is so incompetent that both Boston terrorist were citizens despite warnings from Russia on the older brother was as security risk and his jihad websites and outburst at a local mosque.
Liberals are putting everyone's life at risk with their willing less to allow terrorists into our nation.
They both came here legally under asylum as refugees from civil war, you idiot. One already was a citizen, one was not.

woof
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
They both came here legally under asylum as refugees from civil war, you idiot. One already was a citizen, one was not.
woof
You are now giving moral support to terrorists too?

The "refugee" program is a complete joke just like you.

Woof!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now giving moral support to terrorists too?
The "refugee" program is a complete joke just like you.
Woof!
No, I'm not. I'm stating facts.

woof
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. I'm stating facts.
woof
Your "warped" liberal mind distorts the facts so that right is wrong and wrong is right, up is down and down is up.

Woof!
venez

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

immigration reform should include deportation back to your own country and try to come back through legal means.
VADoc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Here illegally? You should be deported, placed in a database, and denied citizenship forever.

Anything that is a path to citizenship here is just rewarding criminal behavior and is a slap in the face of all who come here illegally.

You watch if some type of path to citizenship is approved then illegals will pour across the border like a piņata exploded.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

VADoc wrote:
Here illegally? You should be deported, placed in a database, and denied citizenship forever.
Anything that is a path to citizenship here is just rewarding criminal behavior and is a slap in the face of all who come here illegally.
You watch if some type of path to citizenship is approved then illegals will pour across the border like a piņata exploded.
All of the foul teachings of Jeremiah Wright are coming true under Barak Insane Obama. The Boston Bombing was America's last wake up call to the evil of Islam and the madness of open borders.
Geronimo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Sure, why not? The 12 million already here aren't going to go home unless they eff up and get deported. In a couple generations I expect they'll put you minority white folk on reservations and let you drink yourselves to death. That would be funny.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Geronimo wrote:
Sure, why not? The 12 million already here aren't going to go home unless they eff up and get deported. In a couple generations I expect they'll put you minority white folk on reservations and let you drink yourselves to death. That would be funny.
You really shouldn't let the AWR cat out of the bag, some of us might just decide to fight, after all, we put your ancestors on the reservation.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't let the AWR cat out of the bag, some of us might just decide to fight, after all, we put your ancestors on the reservation.
Beat it white devil, we are going to rule for good because you raise your right hand for Hitler fools are nothing but meth huffing hilljacks.

woof
Geronimo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a feather in your cap.

lol
Geronimo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat it white devil, we are going to rule for good because you raise your right hand for Hitler fools are nothing but meth huffing hilljacks.
woof
Want to hear something funny?

Some of my ancestors owned some of yours and fought for the Confederacy.

Investigated and verified.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a feather in your cap.
lol
Give one to Che, she feels left out.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Geronimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to hear something funny?
Some of my ancestors owned some of yours and fought for the Confederacy.
Investigated and verified.
Payback time

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Reality Speaks 29,121
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 42 min sidekick 18
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 58 min Reality Speaks 81
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr Reality Speaks 158
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 2,898
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 3 hr Andrew Nice Day 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 hr not 2,214
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••