Yes

No

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#22 Oct 23, 2013
It's everywhere with black kids and white women:
Danvers High School teacher Colleen Ritzer slain; 14-year-old student charged
DANVERS, Mass.(AP)— A 24-year-old Danvers High School teacher has been found dead in the woods behind the school and a 14-year-old student is facing a murder charge.
Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett on Wednesday identified the victim as Colleen Ritzer of Andover.
He says police started investigating after they were told she had not returned home from work and was not answering her cellphone.
Investigators found blood in a school bathroom and soon located the victim.
The boy facing arraignment Wednesday on a murder charge was reported missing Tuesday after not returning home from school. He was found by Topsfield police late Tuesday night.
http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf...
The perp:
http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/10/philip-c...
The victim:
http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/10/Colleen-...

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#23 Oct 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is safe in Franklin County. Paco resides there.
woof
What's the matter, douche? Feeling guilty about beating your kid?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#24 Oct 23, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
It's everywhere with black kids and white women:
Danvers High School teacher Colleen Ritzer slain; 14-year-old student charged
DANVERS, Mass.(AP)— A 24-year-old Danvers High School teacher has been found dead in the woods behind the school and a 14-year-old student is facing a murder charge.
Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett on Wednesday identified the victim as Colleen Ritzer of Andover.
He says police started investigating after they were told she had not returned home from work and was not answering her cellphone.
Investigators found blood in a school bathroom and soon located the victim.
The boy facing arraignment Wednesday on a murder charge was reported missing Tuesday after not returning home from school. He was found by Topsfield police late Tuesday night.
http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf...
The perp:
http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/10/philip-c...
The victim:
http://media.heavy.com/media/2013/10/Colleen-...
Can you imagine if the internet had been available between 1840 and 1960?

Just think of all the links you could have found regarding black people being subjugated and criminally assaulted and murdered by white people, Paco.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#25 Oct 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine if the internet had been available between 1840 and 1960?
Just think of all the links you could have found regarding black people being subjugated and criminally assaulted and murdered by white people, Paco.
woof
It still wouldn't have come close to the black on white violence we've seen in the past 40 years.
Cry all you want about the truth being told, douche...as a group, American black male youths are anti-social and violent. Let me know the next time a white kid intentionally kills a black woman.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 23, 2013

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

#27 Oct 23, 2013
So what do you want to do ~~ ban being black? Looks to me like a lot of you are so wrapped up in black & white racism it totally draws away from actually doing anything about violent crime.

“With Attitude”

#28 Oct 23, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes...DayStar's alter ego.
Her & me grew up together. Great minds think alike. She's in Flordia right now. Being three o'clock I'd say she's on the beach, or on a boat, or in her hotel room having hot gratuitous sex. Either one sounds good. Not that I would ever think about having gratuitous sex since I'm a good girl & would never do such a thing.

You guys missed it since we're on an internet forum. I typed that about hot gratuitous sex while maintaining a totally straight face.

“With Attitude”

#29 Oct 23, 2013
Florida

Toledo, OH

#30 Oct 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
That kid has real deep psychotic behavior and his actions are not typical black urban teen crime. His history says he has a fascination with drawing pictures of murder scenes and violence. He should've never been left alone to wander the streets without an adult present.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#31 Oct 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> That kid has real deep psychotic behavior and his actions are not typical black urban teen crime. His history says he has a fascination with drawing pictures of murder scenes and violence. He should've never been left alone to wander the streets without an adult present.
You are probably correct, but how are you going to turn that into a joke? I think our take on it being anpthrr case of "Groids Gon Wild" is a lot for amusing, not to mention more interesting.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#32 Oct 23, 2013
Google fail ^^^

You are probably correct, but how are you going to turn that into a joke? I think our take on it being another case of "Groids Gone Wild" is a lot more amusing, not to mention more interesting.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#33 Oct 23, 2013
DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Her & me grew up together. Great minds think alike. She's in Flordia right now. Being three o'clock I'd say she's on the beach, or on a boat, or in her hotel room having hot gratuitous sex. Either one sounds good. Not that I would ever think about having gratuitous sex since I'm a good girl & would never do such a thing.
You guys missed it since we're on an internet forum. I typed that about hot gratuitous sex while maintaining a totally straight face.
Great? If similar, you both have lousy grammar and worse logic skills. Either implies a choice between two, not three.

I really don't want a picture of you imagining Kentucky sex in my head.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#34 Oct 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> That kid has real deep psychotic behavior and his actions are not typical black urban teen crime. His history says he has a fascination with drawing pictures of murder scenes and violence. He should've never been left alone to wander the streets without an adult present.
Take your acceptance of groid violence and go hangout on a blacks board.

"... His history says he has a fascination with drawing pictures of murder scenes and violence..."
Typical blackness gloss-over. Try truth, scumbag.
"Juvenile Court records show that Stewart lived with his maternal grandmother but that she was unable to control his behavior. He was first found to be unruly by the court at age 11 in 2008.

His juvenile record includes delinquency charges of assault for striking another person at the group home over the head with a bathroom scale in July, and hitting a younger brother in the face with a broomstick at his grandmother’s home in 2010.

In August 2011, he was charged with delinquency counts of criminal damaging, accused of setting fire to a trash container at a bowling alley and petty theft for stealing two air guns from a Meijer store."
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
TNB.
Why Tee

Independence, KY

#35 Oct 24, 2013
Much safer since the black saviour arose and assured his beloved followers everflowing EBT. Breathe easy young dark skinned thuggites.
Why Tee

Independence, KY

#36 Oct 24, 2013
Much much safer....as one would expect. And blacks seem to be very grateful and happy now.

Columbus, OH

#37 Oct 24, 2013
hey hey black Albert wrote:
<quoted text>Take your acceptance of groid violence and go hangout on a blacks board.
"... His history says he has a fascination with drawing pictures of murder scenes and violence..."
Typical blackness gloss-over. Try truth, scumbag.
"Juvenile Court records show that Stewart lived with his maternal grandmother but that she was unable to control his behavior. He was first found to be unruly by the court at age 11 in 2008.
His juvenile record includes delinquency charges of assault for striking another person at the group home over the head with a bathroom scale in July, and hitting a younger brother in the face with a broomstick at his grandmother’s home in 2010.
In August 2011, he was charged with delinquency counts of criminal damaging, accused of setting fire to a trash container at a bowling alley and petty theft for stealing two air guns from a Meijer store."
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
TNB.
BINGO! Inbred, you just answered to his mental health issues! As stated before, the boy is psychotic, not a street thug, who's main goal is to make money through criminal enterprises. There is a difference, idiot.

Columbus, OH

#38 Oct 24, 2013
Why Tee wrote:
Much safer since the black saviour arose and assured his beloved followers everflowing EBT. Breathe easy young dark skinned thuggites.

What Is the Percentage of Whites on Welfare?
https://www.google.com/url...

Eat this, Casper.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#39 Oct 24, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
What Is the Percentage of Whites on Welfare?
https://www.google.com/url...
Eat this, Casper.
They are using creative math.

The benefits included therein in that article include Social Security and Medicare.

Those two are not typically thought of as "welfare" because they are not means tested (I do think they should be to some degree).

Sorry WA, but we aren't your IQ 80 peers.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

#40 Oct 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
They are using creative math.
The benefits included therein in that article include Social Security and Medicare.
Those two are not typically thought of as "welfare" because they are not means tested (I do think they should be to some degree).
Sorry WA, but we aren't your IQ 80 peers.
Note too--and confound the groid--that SS and Medicare are programs paid into by citizens.

Note also that Bellcurvious could draft down to a 70 IQ
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#41 Oct 24, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Channel 6 interviewed a neighbor right next to the group home who said the boy had struck another boy in the head with an object, yet nothing was done to restrain this boy.

Liberals have gone too far, putting citizens at risk, by bringing violent offenders into the suburbs to murder. The Liberal "win win" program is the real offender here, these programs are based on making liberals feel good as they wrestle with White Guilt, nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 11 min Morning Joe 92
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 6 hr Scourge 61
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 7 hr Why 89
News Soda pub aims to be a - rambling house' 7 hr Big Johnson 1
News Reynoldsburg Couple Facing New Charges In Plot ... 7 hr Big Johnson 3
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 47
News Columbus firefighter charged with raping young ... 8 hr Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE