Forecast: Sunshine Will Return This W...

Forecast: Sunshine Will Return This Week | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 5 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Forecast: Sunshine Will Return This Week | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

The chance for rain will diminish today, as low pressure tracks away from Ohio. Doppler 10 meteorologist Mike Davis said we will see a mix of sun and clouds on Monday, with just a slight chance for showers in areas east of Columbus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

ya listening

Beverly, OH

#1 Aug 15, 2011
Glad to have Mike Davis and a dependable forecast back again here at 10tv .

Chief Bonehead Josh Poland called for rain yesterday, on Sunday morning, afternoon, and evening, of which rain Josh forecast, a grand total of ZERO rain fell yesterday anytime during our ( north end of Columbus and Powell) Sunday. ZERO RAIN JOSH!!!! It was a PATHETIC weather forecast from Josh to say the least
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#2 Aug 15, 2011
I guess TV weather forecasts are OK if that's all you can afford or don't care to learn a little meteorology.

Since: Apr 10

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 15, 2011
So, the prediction is, the sun will rise and shine. good job!
just saying

Blacklick, OH

#4 Aug 15, 2011
PotStirrer wrote:
So, the prediction is, the sun will rise and shine. good job!
It will either rain or it won't.
sidekick

Bowling Green, OH

#5 Aug 15, 2011
copy and paste. I built one of these weather guys house a few years ago. (Not saying the name) It was 9,000 sq. ft. I can't believe they got paid that much money to tell us the same ole sh*t everyday. If a cloud comes over, it's like armageddon for them in their every 10min. forecast. Mike Davis, YOU DON'T need to remind us to take an umbrella for a 90deg. dry day. We do have a 100% chance for a crime to hit any time though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 52 min Hawk Hudson 1,405
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 1 hr Head of Cabbage 152
Eight Women Now Accusing Charlie Rose 2 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Afterall, Trump LOST the POPULAR VOTE BY MILLIO... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 26
Tik Tok Thrread Remov'd 3 hr Duke for Mayor 18
The three UCLA basketball players that were cau... 4 hr 404 not found 8
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 4 hr 404 not found 64

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance