This Black Friday Buy Nothing!
Spookstillhere f trolls

Toledo, OH

#67 Nov 22, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, we had a mulberry when I was a kid, I know them. This is small red single berries. Not those trash berry bushes either, this is an actual tree.
Could be an ash variant maybe a Hathorn or if a small tree a.dogwood.
fritz the cat

Columbus, OH

#68 Nov 22, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You have to do the right thing.I have 8 cats and when I make dinner everyday I make it for them too.I would die for them.
If I see a cat within 100 feet of my house I shoot it with my pellet gun. I've nailed 12 of them so far this year. It does the job because they scream like little banshees when they get hit.
dawg the cat hunter

Columbus, OH

#69 Nov 22, 2012
fritz the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
If I see a cat within 100 feet of my house I shoot it with my pellet gun. I've nailed 12 of them so far this year. It does the job because they scream like little banshees when they get hit.
It's winter now so be sure to leave a bowl of antifreeze outside for them.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#70 Nov 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.And happy thanksgiving to you and yours.I have a birthday on saturday so this is party weekend for me.
Dave planning on partying with you this weekend, if only in spirit or is that spirits? Yes both. Hugs to you old man :)

Columbus, OH

#71 Nov 23, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Case of beer doesn't sound like such a good idea.
You're right, Reader! Two cases Dave.

Columbus, OH

#72 Nov 23, 2012
dawg the cat hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's winter now so be sure to leave a bowl of antifreeze outside for them.
Make sure you take a big gulp first to ensure it's palatable for them.
GlitterShmuck

Columbus, OH

#73 Nov 23, 2012
Your opinion matters!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#74 Nov 23, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Dave planning on partying with you this weekend, if only in spirit or is that spirits? Yes both. Hugs to you old man :)
Thanks Glitter.I'm supposed to get some snow here Saturday.I am stocked up and ready.

Location hidden

#75 Nov 23, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure you take a big gulp first to ensure it's palatable for them.
Agree.If I ever catch somebody doing that they will meet a far more painful fate than drinking antifreeze.

Location hidden

#76 Nov 23, 2012
fritz the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you like killing other peoples pets,huh?Wait till you get caught doing it sometime.You wouldn't last a minute doing that where I live.
notlocal

AOL

#77 Nov 23, 2012
fritz the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Monster. Here, I'd shoot you with a nice load of #8 dove shot before you got off the property. "Oops, officer. He turned his gun on me!"
notlocal

AOL

#78 Nov 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>So you like killing other peoples pets,huh?Wait till you get caught doing it sometime.You wouldn't last a minute doing that where I live.
I don't care if it's a pet or feral. Anybody harm ANY animal or wildlife on my place and I go after thrm. Legit hunters that have my permission, which is hard to get, different story.

Hey, Dave, good holiday, Bud. We ate way too much.

Location hidden

#79 Nov 23, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if it's a pet or feral. Anybody harm ANY animal or wildlife on my place and I go after thrm. Legit hunters that have my permission, which is hard to get, different story.
Hey, Dave, good holiday, Bud. We ate way too much.
I had a good day with lots of ham.Good post.I hate people that abuse animals and I will show no mercy towards them at all.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#80 Nov 23, 2012
fritz the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then aren't you macho eh?

Hopefully you are caught, but if not, hopefully rats and mice
over run your property....
notlocal

AOL

#81 Nov 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I had a good day with lots of ham.Good post.I hate people that abuse animals and I will show no mercy towards them at all.
Yeah, I'm a sucker for animals. My boss says about me, "Not a dime for starving children, but you can count on her for anything for an animal." Now I do care about starving children, mind you.

I'm the ham baker in my family. I don't know what the fuss is about,I really don't do anything special to it. Happy birthday now, cause I'll forget. I'm not going anywhere today but to 'walk the fields' in about 15 minutes. Canadian geese flew in this morning and landed, so I am happy, happy, happy.
fritz the cat

Columbus, OH

#82 Nov 23, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>So you like killing other peoples pets,huh?Wait till you get caught doing it sometime.You wouldn't last a minute doing that where I live.
I'm free to do whatever I wish on my property. Unlike you, I have no desire to live with stray felines infested with mites and lice. When people abandon cats or can't keep their pets under physical control, it's not my problem to deal with. I just euthanize them.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#83 Nov 23, 2012
fritz the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio, Rev. Code Ann 959.01

Cruelty: Fine up to $750, imprisonment up to 90 days.
Cruelty to companion animals: Fine up to $1000, imprisonment up to 90 days.

Location hidden

#84 Nov 23, 2012
fritz the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm free to do whatever I wish on my property. Unlike you, I have no desire to live with stray felines infested with mites and lice. When people abandon cats or can't keep their pets under physical control, it's not my problem to deal with. I just euthanize them.
F you you animal murderer.My cats are parasite free.You do not have the right to kill somebody elses pet and you are going to pay the price for it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#86 Nov 23, 2012
fritz the cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Far better to neuter animals, don't let them stray, don't abandon pets, those kinds of things.

I used to rely on the Humane Society when I was looking for a pet. Now I just wait and see what my kid brings home--and I have to say no a lot. We currently have three cats in the house--two upstairs and one down. That's about as much as I think we can handle.

Location hidden

#87 Nov 23, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Far better to neuter animals, don't let them stray, don't abandon pets, those kinds of things.
I used to rely on the Humane Society when I was looking for a pet. Now I just wait and see what my kid brings home--and I have to say no a lot. We currently have three cats in the house--two upstairs and one down. That's about as much as I think we can handle.
I agree,but the person that you replied too shoots other peoples pets that might wander onto his property.Someday he will be on the receiving end of a 12 gauge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 2 hr jonjedi 226
Donald Trump Administration 2 hr jonjedi 785
I love Shopping KMart, Sears, Meijer.Where Do y... 2 hr jonjedi 54
Girls what your dirtiest fantasy? 3 hr Ohio 1
United Airlines bans yoga pants 3 hr coffee tea or me 18
Trump and Pence losing popularity 3 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Odds of Trump's impeachment 4 hr jonjedi 326

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance