|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You have to do the right thing.I have 8 cats and when I make dinner everyday I make it for them too.I would die for them.
My cats get food snd leftovers normally. Holidays they get special treats. The indoor cat sits at the oven guarding the turkey.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Spookstillhere f trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
My cats get food snd leftovers normally. Holidays they get special treats. The indoor cat sits at the oven guarding the turkey.
God bless you and happy thanksgiving.My cats live large just as I do.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad your hilljack cousins will be 5 cans of Spam and 3 liters of Mountain Dew less, come January 2013 !
Not my cousins.They are doing fine.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you and happy thanksgiving.My cats live large just as I do.
Chester the newest cat to call my place home doesn't eat cooked food. I learned to save him some raw or very rare meats and he will eat that. He eats dry cat food or what other cats leave him from there kills. He moves too slow to hunt for himself.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Chester the newest cat to call my place home doesn't eat cooked food. I learned to save him some raw or very rare meats and he will eat that. He eats dry cat food or what other cats leave him from there kills. He moves too slow to hunt for himself.
Then please bring him in.I have people dumping perfectly good cats here now just because they know that I am Catman.I can take care of them.but this is bullshit that people do this.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Then please bring him in.I have people dumping perfectly good cats here now just because they know that I am Catman.I can take care of them.but this is bullshit that people do this.
All the out side cats have a door to come in the shop which is heated. They have a barn . They are not wanting for anything. Plus being outside whwn they want gives them birds rabbits and squirrels to kill. Mr. Tip kitty and his cousin Donna more Orange love the outside. They like watching for invaders in the garden and keep the damn grackles out. All the outside / shop / barn cats kill robins but never eat them robins must taste bad.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

We have two rescue cats that stay indoors only.
Nacho Vato

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> why not sit up there with your kinfolk? They'll need you to help them load those foodstamp bags into the cab
Oh, dear! Was that supposed to be an insult? You must mean your section-8 welfare kinfolk that I waste my tax dollars on every April of the year. My family knows how to get off their asses, and work for their trinkets. Shouldn't you be out turning tricks somewhere? The utility bills don't pay for themselves, ya know!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Spam is a Hawaiian thing or used as bait. I know an old guy who uses spam as catfish bait.
And I know hilljacks in Piketon, Ohio that fries it up with scrambled eggs.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And I know hilljacks in Piketon, Ohio that fries it up with scrambled eggs.
What they run out of Racoons and muskrat?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

<quoted text>
All the out side cats have a door to come in the shop which is heated. They have a barn . They are not wanting for anything. Plus being outside whwn they want gives them birds rabbits and squirrels to kill. Mr. Tip kitty and his cousin Donna more Orange love the outside. They like watching for invaders in the garden and keep the damn grackles out. All the outside / shop / barn cats kill robins but never eat them robins must taste bad.
Don't worry about the robin population none, I got at least two dozen show up every day eating the berries on my tree in the backyard. I think it's called a serviceberry tree, but I don't know trees as well as I should.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about the robin population none, I got at least two dozen show up every day eating the berries on my tree in the backyard. I think it's called a serviceberry tree, but I don't know trees as well as I should.
Could be a mulberry those grow anywhere an birds don't digest them well so seeds are sh*t everywhere

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

<quoted text>
Could be a mulberry those grow anywhere an birds don't digest them well so seeds are sh*t everywhere
We have japanese honeysuckle bushes all over the neighborhood around here, The robins eat the fruit off them and crap all over just like they do with mulberrys. Most robins should have gone south by now but there are 4-5 still hanging around.
Spookstillhere f trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have japanese honeysuckle bushes all over the neighborhood around here, The robins eat the fruit off them and crap all over just like they do with mulberrys. Most robins should have gone south by now but there are 4-5 still hanging around.
Need to borrow a cat? Mine kill robins for fun and leave them to rot

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

<quoted text>
Need to borrow a cat? Mine kill robins for fun and leave them to rot
There are several stray cats around here but they only want to kill the titmice, nuthatches and chipmunks. When I had my two huskies, they would kill starlings, chew their heads off and leave the rest,lmao.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

<quoted text>
Naw, we had a mulberry when I was a kid, I know them. This is small red single berries. Not those trash berry bushes either, this is an actual tree.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm spending thanksgiving with my cats and a honey ham.Oh,and a case of beer.
Case of beer doesn't sound like such a good idea.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, we had a mulberry when I was a kid, I know them. This is small red single berries. Not those trash berry bushes either, this is an actual tree.
Could it possibly be a wild cherry tree? The fruits are very small and a very dark red.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Giant eagle.What people paid $45.00 for before Thanksgiving,you can get for less than $15.00.
Kroger usually drops the price in a week before TG. I believe they use it as a loss leader to bring folks in to do the rest of the shopping there. I had to run in last night to pick up something and the turkeys were pretty much gone.
sidekick

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Kroger usually drops the price in a week before TG. I believe they use it as a loss leader to bring folks in to do the rest of the shopping there. I had to run in last night to pick up something and the turkeys were pretty much gone.
I thought you normally hung out in the briar's and tackled one on Thanksgiving morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of85
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr lazy bones 28,592
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr gertrud 227
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 2 hr Amigo 57
When will Obama be Arrested???? 5 hr Free Pizza 4 U 49
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 5 hr Free Pizza 4 U 13
Investor nightmare (Jul '09) 7 hr Jan 81
Punishment 4 Treason 7 hr Seriouslady 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••