This Black Friday Buy Nothing!

This Black Friday Buy Nothing!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Buy Nothing Do Something

Blacklick, OH

#1 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Put the "S" back in CHRI$TMA$!
fudge

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Nov 21, 2012
I shall consume all things.( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Buy Nothing Do Something

Blacklick, OH

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Walmart is starting it's war on Christmas 2 hours earlier this year. Don't get trampled, don't get punched, kicked or angry. Stay away from Black Friday.
Big Johnson

Mount Hope, OH

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Buy Nothing Do Something wrote:
Walmart is starting it's war on Christmas 2 hours earlier this year. Don't get trampled, don't get punched, kicked or angry. Stay away from Black Friday.
I'm not afraid of angry Black Friday men.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2012
Buy Nothing Do Something wrote:
Walmart is starting it's war on Christmas 2 hours earlier this year. Don't get trampled, don't get punched, kicked or angry. Stay away from Black Friday.
I'm spending thanksgiving with my cats and a honey ham.Oh,and a case of beer.
Sharmika

Cleveland, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not afraid of angry Black Friday men.
wes gonna take over walmark, we owns it noe we gots a black presdint and he gonna takes care of us we takes control of all usa

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Sharmika wrote:
<quoted text>wes gonna take over walmark, we owns it noe we gots a black presdint and he gonna takes care of us we takes control of all usa
Hardly.He could care less about you now that he is back in office.
Lib

Albemarle, NC

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Me liberal
Me sit at home and boycott
Me despise Christmas
Me despise all Holidays
Me despise anything that's normal
Me despise happiness

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Sharmika wrote:
<quoted text>wes gonna take over walmark, we owns it noe we gots a black presdint and he gonna takes care of us we takes control of all usa
Oh,buy the way, did you read about what he is going to do to your food stamps January 1'st?I will let you try to figure it out.Judging by your comprehension of the english language,you seem pretty smart.HA HA HA HA HA>
Big Johnson

Mount Hope, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Its the angry Black Friday women that scare the hell out of me. Do you know what those neon nails can do to biggie?

Kosmik

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm spending thanksgiving with my cats and a honey ham.Oh,and a case of beer.
We got a small turkey and the cats will be happy here!! Oh and I got a case of root beer.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
We got a small turkey and the cats will be happy here!! Oh and I got a case of root beer.
I tend to do things backwards.I am having a turkey for christmas.After thanksgiving the prices on those drop like crazy.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm spending thanksgiving with my cats and a honey ham.Oh,and a case of beer.
Just me, mrs. rowdy and the cat. No crowds and no pushing and shoving. Have a great day Dave!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#15 Nov 21, 2012
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just me, mrs. rowdy and the cat. No crowds and no pushing and shoving. Have a great day Dave!
Thank you.And happy thanksgiving to you and yours.I have a birthday on saturday so this is party weekend for me.
Sharmika

Cleveland, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,buy the way, did you read about what he is going to do to your food stamps January 1'st?I will let you try to figure it out.Judging by your comprehension of the english language,you seem pretty smart.HA HA HA HA HA>
he gonna gives me more grub stubs cus i gots babys to takes care of an my man 2 so ther

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Sharmika wrote:
<quoted text>he gonna gives me more grub stubs cus i gots babys to takes care of an my man 2 so ther
So there?I actually work for a living and I guarantee that I have far mor money than you.But because of your "boy" in the Whote House,it seems that your money is going to dwindle a bit next year.You better finally get a job.
Libby Lloyd

Blacklick, OH

#18 Nov 21, 2012
big 25 lb bird with 3 pies and all the fixings. there's just 4 of us and it's way too much food. the cats can eat dry. we eat in front of the kitchen window and the kids next door watch us. we'll throw away more food than they eat in a week. caught them one year going through our trash and eating the food we tossed out. now we dump dirty cat litter on it after it goes in the trash can. let obama feed them.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Libby Lloyd wrote:
big 25 lb bird with 3 pies and all the fixings. there's just 4 of us and it's way too much food. the cats can eat dry. we eat in front of the kitchen window and the kids next door watch us. we'll throw away more food than they eat in a week. caught them one year going through our trash and eating the food we tossed out. now we dump dirty cat litter on it after it goes in the trash can. let obama feed them.
Awwww,you have to give the kitties some turkey.Screw the neighbors.If they cant feed their kids,they shouldn't have had them.
Sharmika

Cleveland, OH

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>So there?I actually work for a living and I guarantee that I have far mor money than you.But because of your "boy" in the Whote House,it seems that your money is going to dwindle a bit next year.You better finally get a job.
i gots all i needs i gets my rent pade grub stubs wic sell phone childs care utiltis pade an sum cash 2 an i dont even hav 2 go work who b da fool fool peace sharm sharm

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#21 Nov 21, 2012
Sharmika wrote:
<quoted text>i gots all i needs i gets my rent pade grub stubs wic sell phone childs care utiltis pade an sum cash 2 an i dont even hav 2 go work who b da fool fool peace sharm sharm
Either you are really that ignorant,or you are messing with me.Either way have fun,It's all good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 4 min 404 not found 76
Someone hates pork fat. 1 hr Brice N Livingston 11
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Male 963
News 'Inclusive' diversity programs shortchange blac... 1 hr Brice N Livingston 6
Want a President Pence? 1 hr 404 not found 13
Squeez 4 hr Seriously 3
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 5 hr Pam 18
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 13 hr 404 not found 562
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 22 hr Real Curious 305

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages