created by: wondering | Jul 24, 2013

Columbus, OH

15 votes

The Better Bush? HW or W?

Click on an option to vote

  • George H. W. Bush
  • George W. Bush
  • TIE!
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2013

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Didn't like either one.

The first lied about raising taxes and the second tried to pass amnesty.

Both were RINOs, but still way more tolerable than the current socialist.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
Didn't like either one.
The first lied about raising taxes and the second tried to pass amnesty.
Both were RINOs, but still way more tolerable than the current socialist.
Second most of that. The first did some things prior to his presidency that were very righteous and noble. Nothing about the the fisting muslim occupier is noble or righteous.
O Malarkey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 24, 2013
 
Frank

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

O Malarkey wrote:
http://theweek.com/article/ind ex/243612/george-w-bush-a-new- look-at-his-legacy. What a loser both were! Been out of the country? Just Saying!,
Neither

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

They both sucked
Frank

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 24, 2013
 
http://antiwar.com/casualties/ . You must have suffered no sons or daughters deaths in Bush and "no bid" Cheney's Haliburton scheme! We will never forget! Some can't see trees in a forest! Just Saying!!
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 24, 2013
 
Liz Cheney's 22% polling in her Senate bid tells you all you need to know about what people think about Bush 43.

Cheney would still be a larger than life figure if not for that stupid war.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> http://theweek.com/article/index/243612/georg... . What a loser both were! Been out of the country? Just Saying!,
I have interests in several countries. No problems because of either Bush. Now Carter on the other hand screwed things up and his pal Obama sure screwed up Egypt.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 24, 2013
 
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I have interests in several countries. No problems because of either Bush. Now Carter on the other hand screwed things up and his pal Obama sure screwed up Egypt.
re Egypt,

Apparently obama is a fan of the muzzie brotherhood.

no surprise.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
re Egypt,
Apparently obama is a fan of the muzzie brotherhood.
no surprise.
I had two or three consulting projects before the overthrow of Mubarak per year. Never had any issues in Egypt Jordan Israel Kuwait the UAE. Now with Obama especially with round two of that scumbag wonder if I will get paid or the people I am dealing with will be alive long enough to finish the project.
Frank

Roundhead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 27, 2013
 
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I have interests in several countries. No problems because of either Bush. Now Carter on the other hand screwed things up and his pal Obama sure screwed up Egypt.
. If you had any interest anywhere, you wouldn't be one Topix 24 -7. Your sheep following mentality suggest you don't know anything about US happenings except being a drone! Sorry to bust your bubble! Just Saying!
every troll here but you

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 29, 2013
 
Frank wrote:
http://antiwar.com/casualties/ . You must have suffered no sons or daughters deaths in Bush and "no bid" Cheney's Haliburton scheme! We will never forget! Some can't see trees in a forest! Just Saying!!
How many were yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr ino 29,386
Do You Agree With GOP Plan To Abolish Social Se... 1 hr d pantz 22
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 42
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 2 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Curmudgeon 844
Franklin County Looking At Probation Officer Co... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Neutral Party 2,916
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••