You actually blame NASA's miniscule $18 billion budget for any of the problems America faces? You blame the F-22, a plane far better than the F-35 which has a much larger program cost? Air pollution? It's cleaner today than it has been in well over a century.1. How many trillions of dollars has it cost America to keep from total meltdown, when George W. Bush left office?
2. The two wars?
3. The yearly cost to run our Government?
4. The cost to save the big 3 auto makers?
5. Government loans for disasters?
6. Foreign aid?
7. Our Military?
8. Cost for exploring for new energy resources?
9. The cost for air pollution?
10. The cost for home foreclosures under Bush?
11. Bank failures under Bush.
12 The Stock Market losses under Bush?
13. The cost that the attack cost America?
14. The companies that moved out of America under Bush
15. The millions upon millions of Mexicans, George W. Bush let come into America.
16. The price of crude oil increase under George W. Bush.
17. The Wall Street Greed.
18. The Housing bubble.
19. The near collapse of the dollar.
20. The F-22
It is a never ending list George W. Bush cost America.
Big 3 auto makers? Ford didn't take a penny, and Chrysler is now called Fiat.
How much sheer stupidity can you jam into that head of yours, Wide load?