Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1202 Nov 4, 2013
why are there no comments about the USA's prime lender now lending to Iran?

Is it because America has reached the real credit limit (debt ceiling), and not the one our elected crooks say it is?

Has spigot of borrowed money for America been turned off? Better opportunity for lenders elsewhere?

Is it not strange to hear about all kinds of companies all over the world expanding into markets for growth, and the USA is not on the list?

While America plays the race card, the world is investing away from what is certain to explode soon.

good thing our schools are teaching homosexual behavior is normal, and personal responsibility refusal is a guaranteed constitution right.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1203 Nov 4, 2013
Rome is one of the oldest European colonizers and world powers and have never been defeated by a evading army. I have my theory of why that is and it starts with the Emperor Constantine I, in 325AD. Europe's entire political, social, economic, and religious posterity, owes its very survival of cohesion to his decree.

First Council of Nicaea
Date 325 AD
Accepted by
Assyrian Church of the East
Eastern Orthodox
Oriental Orthodox
Catholics
Most Protestant Denominations
Next council First Council of Constantinople
Convoked by Emperor Constantine I
Presided by St. Alexander of Alexandria (and also Emperor Constantine1.

Attendance 318 (traditional number) 250318 (estimates) only five from Western Church
Topics of discussion Arianism, the nature of Christ, celebration of Passover (Easter), ordination of eunuchs, prohibition of kneeling on Sundays and from Easter to Pentecost, validity of baptism by heretics, lapsed Christians, sundry other matters.

Documents and statements. Original Nicene Creed, 20 canons, and an epistle
Chronological list of Ecumenical councils
The First Council of Nicaea (/naɪ'si:ə/; Greek: Νίκ αια /'ni:kaɪja/ Turkish: Iznik) was a council of Christian bishops convened in Nicaea in Bithynia by the Roman Emperor Constantine I in AD 325. This first ecumenical council was the first effort to attain consensus in the church through an assembly representing all of Christendom.

Its main accomplishments were settlement of the Christological issue of the nature of the Son of God and his relationship to God the Father, the construction of the first part of the Creed of Nicaea, establishing uniform observance of the date of Easter, and promulgation of early canon law.

Overview
Character and purpose
Attendees
Agenda and procedure
Arian controversy
Nicene Creed
Separation of Easter computation from Jewish calendar
Meletian schism
Promulgation of canon law
Effects of the council
Role of Constantine
Misconceptions
Disputed matters

Anyone who would not "conform" to the dictates of this council, any number of these punishments were applied: hanging, dismemberment, beheading, burned alive tied to a small tree or large stake, burning oil poured down the throat, splitting- tied between two horses, hammering three inch iron spikes into the skull.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1204 Nov 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
why are there no comments about the USA's prime lender now lending to Iran?
Is it because America has reached the real credit limit (debt ceiling), and not the one our elected crooks say it is?
Has spigot of borrowed money for America been turned off? Better opportunity for lenders elsewhere?
Is it not strange to hear about all kinds of companies all over the world expanding into markets for growth, and the USA is not on the list?
While America plays the race card, the world is investing away from what is certain to explode soon.
good thing our schools are teaching homosexual behavior is normal, and personal responsibility refusal is a guaranteed constitution right.
America is not exceptional anymore, RS. The globalist has their eyes and money on Asian markets in China, southeast Asia, India, and south America. Free market economic ideologies are not conducive to the economy of the US solely.

We are nothing but numbers to the billion dollar club international bankers and financiers. In other words, you white Americans who think you're so special and have been led falsely to believe that your existence on this earth must be preserved in order for the nations to continue flourishing, are in for a rude awakening. You COST TO MUCH, your lifestyles demand a higher wage and benefits. Your arrogant belief that you are not expendable is being proven that you are, and you are being replaced by Asians and south Americans who will work harder, longer, and more obedient than you so-called "exceptional" smug Americans.

You've been living delusions of grandeur! Ayan Rand has written your fate, and your wealthy Republican representative s fully embrace her philosophy.

Your Atlas has Shrugged! Regional civil outbreaks of war is your future.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1205 Nov 4, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Hitler had higher approval ratings than Obama and he was not teleprompter dependent!
Hitler had only ONE demographic to convince and persuade. How hard is it to place the failure of a nation onto people who're not like you?
Pale Rider

AOL

#1206 Nov 4, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Rome is one of the oldest European colonizers and world powers and have never been defeated by a evading army. I have my theory of why that is and it starts with the Emperor Constantine I, in 325AD. Europe's entire political, social, economic, and religious posterity, owes its very survival of cohesion to his decree.
First Council of Nicaea
Date 325 AD
Accepted by
Assyrian Church of the East
Eastern Orthodox
Oriental Orthodox
Catholics
Most Protestant Denominations
Next council First Council of Constantinople
Convoked by Emperor Constantine I
Presided by St. Alexander of Alexandria (and also Emperor Constantine1.
Attendance 318 (traditional number) 250318 (estimates) only five from Western Church
Topics of discussion Arianism, the nature of Christ, celebration of Passover (Easter), ordination of eunuchs, prohibition of kneeling on Sundays and from Easter to Pentecost, validity of baptism by heretics, lapsed Christians, sundry other matters.
Documents and statements. Original Nicene Creed, 20 canons, and an epistle
Chronological list of Ecumenical councils
The First Council of Nicaea (/naɪ'si:ə/; Greek: Νίκ αια /'ni:kaɪja/ Turkish: Iznik) was a council of Christian bishops convened in Nicaea in Bithynia by the Roman Emperor Constantine I in AD 325. This first ecumenical council was the first effort to attain consensus in the church through an assembly representing all of Christendom.
Its main accomplishments were settlement of the Christological issue of the nature of the Son of God and his relationship to God the Father, the construction of the first part of the Creed of Nicaea, establishing uniform observance of the date of Easter, and promulgation of early canon law.
Overview
Character and purpose
Attendees
Agenda and procedure
Arian controversy
Nicene Creed
Separation of Easter computation from Jewish calendar
Meletian schism
Promulgation of canon law
Effects of the council
Role of Constantine
Misconceptions
Disputed matters
Anyone who would not "conform" to the dictates of this council, any number of these punishments were applied: hanging, dismemberment, beheading, burned alive tied to a small tree or large stake, burning oil poured down the throat, splitting- tied between two horses, hammering three inch iron spikes into the skull.
hanging, dismemberment, beheading, burned alive tied to a small tree or large stake, burning oil poured down the throat, splitting- tied between two horses, hammering three inch iron spikes into the skull.

I think they were Democrats! So what would that mean for Republicans?

On the other hand - God was split into not 1, not 2, but 3 parts. If you didn't believe, too bad! What happened, when you had the Bible that the people on the Mayflower brought to America?
Pale Rider

AOL

#1208 Nov 4, 2013
I can't believe how far we have come, since Obama won reelection, can you?

This time last year, the Republicans in Ohio were making up their mind. Who shall I vote for? Then they thought, we are a part of that lie of 47%. I will support Obama.

The Republicans love to be reminded of November 2012. Let us look!

Barack Obama(D) Mitt Romney(R) 332 Electoral 206 Electoral Votes Votes
62,611,250 59,134,475 Popular Votes Popular Votes

Ohio
Obama
51.1%

Romney
48.2%

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1211 Nov 5, 2013
barry soetoro's current approval rating: Below 40%.
Pale Rider

AOL

#1213 Nov 12, 2013
When will America thank Obama for bringing America back? After one of the worst Presidents in history.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1214 Nov 13, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
When will America thank Obama for bringing America back?
Never. Bringing America back from what? A sagging economy? A highly jittery economy, due in part to Obamacare, which is a FLOP? A bailout to a bunch of arrogant arseholes in Detroit who took the bail out monies, and then told communities their plants were located in "too bad," taking the jobs with us despite even local government incentives (tax abatements in trade for jobs)? For a worsening division politically in the US--you cannot blame that on the conservatives--takes both parties to play that game.

Wide Rider, go do your sleazy Obama salesmanship somewhere else. No one's buying it.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1216 Nov 14, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
I can't believe how far we have come, since Obama won reelection, can you?
No, I sure can't! He went from being a Nobel peace prize winner who walked on water to a President who is despised. Who'd a thunk it?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1217 Nov 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
It saddens me that people are so unaware of the calamity that we narrowly missed after the meltdown of 2008. We're living like kings now compared to what would have happened if President Obama hadn't stepped in.
And that's why we're about to endure yet another stimulus, Mr. Controller?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1218 Nov 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
It saddens me that people are so unaware of the calamity that we narrowly missed after the meltdown of 2008. We're living like kings now compared to what would have happened if President Obama hadn't stepped in.
Did you watch the Congressional testimony at the time of the crash, Mr. Controller? Methinks YOU are the one who is unaware. Might want to research the three parts of the world who experienced some mysterious sudden financial drops practically simultaneously and at the height of an American presidential election, at that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1219 Nov 14, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
It saddens me that people are so unaware of the calamity that we narrowly missed after the meltdown of 2008. We're living like kings now compared to what would have happened if President Obama hadn't stepped in.
and our dollar is worth 20% less than when Mr. Obama took office in 2009.

The interest on the new debt created by failed social wealth distribution exceeds 5 months of our entire nations education expenditure.

Everything costs more since Mr. Obama took office except houses.

Kings don't have to pay over 50% of their incomes in taxes, or be forced to buy insurance either.

Kings don't have to listen to a leaders wife tell them what they can and can't eat.

Kings don't live in a society where the government runs ads promoting sexual behavior and drinking shots of booze to excess because they have government healthcare.

Knock them up, and cut the trophy out, paid for by the United States Government.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1221 Nov 14, 2013
Obama is doing a terrible job, absolutely terrible! He is stupid and dishonest! I can't stand looking at his ill-appearing mug!
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#1222 Nov 14, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Obama is doing a terrible job, absolutely terrible! He is stupid and dishonest! I can't stand looking at his ill-appearing mug!
Is there anything that wasn't known before he was elected the FIRST time.

I forget who made the comment but paraphrasing, they said it has to hit them personally before they wake up.

That's the trouble with Americans and America. As long as it doesn't bother me, do what ever you want. Take the liberties from everyone that do not follow my ideas and beliefs UNTIL they take mine.

The Hypocrisy of obamacare and the Liberals is that they favor abortion, the woman has the right to choose BUT you don't have the right to choose whats best for your life.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#1223 Nov 14, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Obama is doing a terrible job, absolutely terrible! He is stupid and dishonest! I can't stand looking at his ill-appearing mug!
He's not so crazy about that face of yours either, faccia bruta.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1224 Nov 14, 2013
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there anything that wasn't known before he was elected the FIRST time.
I forget who made the comment but paraphrasing, they said it has to hit them personally before they wake up.
That's the trouble with Americans and America. As long as it doesn't bother me, do what ever you want. Take the liberties from everyone that do not follow my ideas and beliefs UNTIL they take mine.
The Hypocrisy of obamacare and the Liberals is that they favor abortion, the woman has the right to choose BUT you don't have the right to choose whats best for your life.
Hey! That's what the brothas in the hood been saying for years! No one wanted to listen when they say the cops and the courts are taking away their liberties! It only bothers others if they're experiencing similar treatment.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#1225 Nov 15, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! That's what the brothas in the hood been saying for years! No one wanted to listen when they say the cops and the courts are taking away their liberties! It only bothers others if they're experiencing similar treatment.
The problem with your "brothers in the hood" is not mistreatment by police but their criminal behaviors. Soon the only support for Obama will be you, Black Rhino and the gangster rap brothers.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#1226 Nov 15, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Obama is doing a terrible job, absolutely terrible! He is stupid and dishonest! I can't stand looking at his ill-appearing mug!
I agree.

Every day, like Pinocchio, Obama's nose grows longer with each lie, lies built on lies, he is not worthy to be president over anyone with the exception of his still blindly loyal Black Base of people like Black Rhino.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1229 Nov 15, 2013
barry soetoro is an incompetent failure. The worst president in the history of America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 57 min Big Johnson 294
Censoring Male. 1 hr Big Johnson 27
Public Flogging 1 hr They cannot kill ... 23
Beef replacing ham, turkey on Christmas dinner ... 1 hr Reality Speaks 4
who knows david marcum (Feb '09) 2 hr Franklin Magilicutty 11
The Republican Controlled House and Senate 2 hr d pantz 54
I found Mr Tea 2 hr Parol officer 1
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 2 hr White cop 35
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 10 hr Reality Speaks 337
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
NFL 9:01 AM
Browns place safety Tashaun Gipson on injured reserve
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NBC Sports10:00 AM
Browns put Tashaun Gipson on IR
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night