Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3512 Aug 29, 2014
Maybe Obama's plan is to send Eric Holder there since he thinks its a law enforcement issue?

Marched to their deaths: Sickening ISIS slaughter continues as 250 soldiers captured at Syrian airbase are stripped then led to the desert for mass execution

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27367...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3513 Aug 29, 2014
It is obvious that Oblamo has no plan to combat terror. The man is lost.

Unless it is domestic terrorism, he has no plan at all. Oblamo alone has nearly eliminated the middle class, made millions dependent on govt for survival while making sure his rich donors are well cared for.

Now the news is reporting that TX sent out warnings that ISIS has terrorists entering from the border and to be on high alert. And Oblamo doesn't have a clue of what to do.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3514 Aug 29, 2014
The world has now seen how Oblamo gets teed off.

All that was needed was a journalist getting beheaded by a terrorist broadcast on the internet.

Why after that Oblamo was so mad that he teed off another 18 holes.

I can see why he was chosen as the worse POTUS since WWII.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3515 Aug 29, 2014
And if the libs think the economy is his strong point, why did they revise 2014 economic growth downward to 1.5% for the entire year?

Does anyone believe any info coming from this govt?

If they lie about emails being available or lost, why would you think this administration is providing accurate info about the economy?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3516 Aug 29, 2014
2ND QUARTER U.S. GROWTH TOPS FORECAST.......Associated Press .(8-29-14).....Government says the economy grew at an annual rate of 4.2%.....Washington -- After a bleak start to the year, the U.S. grew at a brisk annual rate of 4.2 percent in the April-June quarter, the government said Thursday, slightly faster than it had first estimated.....The upward revision supported expectations that the second half of 2014 will prove far stronger than the first half.......

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3517 Aug 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
2ND QUARTER U.S. GROWTH TOPS FORECAST.......Associated Press .(8-29-14).....Government says the economy grew at an annual rate of 4.2%.....Washington -- After a bleak start to the year, the U.S. grew at a brisk annual rate of 4.2 percent in the April-June quarter, the government said Thursday, slightly faster than it had first estimated.....The upward revision supported expectations that the second half of 2014 will prove far stronger than the first half.......
Half of America still thinks the Great Recession never ended. That, even though the U.S. economy continues to grow and add jobs.

It's an understandable view, of course. Median family incomes are 3 percent lower today than five years ago, new jobs pay a fifth less than those lost during the downturn, and the share of adults with a job remains well below pre-recession levels. For most workers — particularly those who aren't software engineers at Google — the Not-So-Great Recovery has been a bust.

That's not even the worst of it. If history is any guide, we're overdue for another recession. The average length of a post-WWII upturn after a downturn is 58 months. The current recovery, which began in July 2009, has been plugging along for 62 months. But because this recovery has been so weak, even a mild downturn, like the one after the internet stock bubble popped, could conceivably push the jobless rate back over 8 percent.

http://theweek.com/article/index/266456/is-th...

Median family incomes are 3 percent lower today than five years ago, new jobs pay a fifth less than those lost during the downturn, and the share of adults with a job remains well below pre-recession levels. For most workers
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3518 Aug 30, 2014
Excellent points Indy. However, the low information voters like Blue read the headlines and think things are good.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3519 Aug 30, 2014
You know things have gone bad when SOS Kerry, an Oblamo appointee states that climate change, aka global warming is as big a threat the US faces.

Just another reason why Oblamo will be rank as the worse POTUS ever.

Location hidden

#3520 Aug 30, 2014
WORKERS PRODUCTIVITY SHOWS REBOUND......Associated Press .(8-9-14).....Increase is a sharp turnaround from poor first-quarter showing.........

Location hidden

#3521 Aug 30, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Excellent points Indy. However, the low information voters like Blue read the headlines and think things are good.
Exactly, and the Eurozone is now the biggest threat to the fragile US economy and we are going to feel the affects too just like during the Great Depression.

8/29/2014 @ 3:31PM

The Eurozone Is A Growing Problem For The U.S. Economy

The 18-nation eurozone is the largest economy in the world, eclipsing that of the U.S.

The eurozone is the largest trading partner of the U.S.(the largest importer of U.S. goods, the largest exporter of goods to the U.S.).

The eurozone is in an economic crisis.

Its recovery from the 2008 global financial collapse has been as anemic as that of the U.S., in fact more so. The eurozone already slid back into recession once. And its economy was barely positive in the first quarter of this year, growing only 0.2%. It slowed further to 0.0% quarter-over-quarter in the second quarter.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/sharding/2014/08/...
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3522 Sep 2, 2014
Obama foreign policy sparks bipartisan criticism

"President Obama’s foreign-policy credentials took another hit Sunday as key lawmakers from both parties criticized his reaction to international turmoil and suggested the administration should be more assertive in addressing conflicts in the Middle East and Ukraine."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Obama's Neville Chamberlin approach. How's that working for you?

Location hidden

#3523 Sep 3, 2014
Male wrote:
Obama foreign policy sparks bipartisan criticism
Yeah.....He should just launch our military everywhere....Iraq...Syria.... Ukraine....Let's start filling some bodybags, and getting shit done......SCREW YOUR CRITICISM.....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3524 Sep 3, 2014
KRAUTHAMMER: OBAMA IS 'A MAN IN DENIAL ON THE VERGE OF DELUSION' ON TERRORISM

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/09...

Location hidden

#3525 Sep 3, 2014
...LOL.......

Location hidden

#3526 Sep 3, 2014
Krauthammer?....,,lol....What does Alfred E. Newman say?

Location hidden

#3527 Sep 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah.....He should just launch our military everywhere....Iraq...Syria.... Ukraine....Let's start filling some bodybags, and getting shit done......SCREW YOUR CRITICISM.....
Liberal Democrats are always for war FDR and LBJ are proof of that.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#3528 Sep 3, 2014
Were the Bushies and Cheney liberal Democrats too? How about Andy Jackson and US Grant?

woof

Location hidden

#3529 Sep 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal Democrats are always for war FDR and LBJ are proof of that.
Someday, i hope you can transend all the labels.....
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3530 Sep 4, 2014
It seems according to the Republicans, that President Obama, can't seem to get anything right. Isn't that what you read on Columbus Topix, on the Internet, in magazines, in editorial's in our newspapers.

Well, there is a reason for that. First off, Republican's don't like a Black person. What makes it even worse, he is half Black, and half White. Like it is his fault that happened, when in fact most of us are here by an accident to begin with. Then he had some friends that weren't exactly what we would want to asociate with. Myself, I have had so many different ones that have worked for me, they weren't all "little darlings" some would steal from you, while you were watching. They could booze it up on a weekend, all the while cursing like sailors. Me, I too am no one to brag about in Sunday School. So the truth we all aren't perfect, not a single one of us.

I remember very well, the last example the Republicans had in the White House. He jumped into the Iraq war, like if we don't do it right now, Hussein the Dictator will be using his Weapons of Mass Destruction again on his people. In fact he is in the process of putting a nuclear bomb together as i speak to you from the White House. He is not only a threat to America, he is a threat to all of the Middle East. Now America fell for this like a ton of brick.

The politicians talk about how smart the American voter is. Yea they are smart all right. If a politician can lay enough smoke screen for them, they will believe anything. That is what Republicans have tried to do to Obama, is lay a smoke screen. It started with their spokesperson the blunder buss of radio Rush Limbaugh. He said he hoped America Failed. What he was hoping for, every Republican would believe that too.

Do you ever hear a Republican say anything good about America?

Do you ever hear a single one say, buy something made in America?

No, it is nothing. And nothing from nothing, leaves nothing.

I am not saying all Republicans are bad, they aren't.

In fact I have friends that are Republicans.

Pass the WORD!

Buy Something with a tag on it - Made in America this week.

I did

Location hidden

#3531 Sep 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Someday, i hope you can transend all the labels.....
Liberals as they call themselves will never have that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Life, But Topix. 4 min 404 not found 23
Please help me find the love of my life 1 hr Trenton 7
Should the GOP cut its loses? 3 hr MarkJ- 899
Trump the Liar 3 hr Pale Rider 927
33% women would swap IQ for larger breasts (Mar '12) 3 hr Pam 29
did RS write this on his super sized boat 5 hr Catman Dave 5
Black Voters should Remove Clinton CHAINS 5 hr Blacks-LOOSEfromC... 1
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 6 hr Vote for Jill Stein 256

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages