Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#3495 Aug 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The people elect Senators for six years, they elect Representatives every two years. The President is elected by all of the people on his agenda.
For our Constitution (and our government) to function, Representatives must be accountable to the people. John (bonehead) Boehner, isn't serving anyone but his own self interest.
Next up is the Republicans in the House of Representatives, no one in their right mind could like a single one of them. The last thing they ever did was pass a Balanced the Budget Act. Nothing since then, NOTHING at ALL, NOT ONE SINGLE THING.
Now we come the the Senators that are Republicans. The one I know the most about is Mitch McConnell, another man in Washington, only to use his influence to become one of the Top Ten Richest Senators in Washington. Twenty Six Million Dollars in the past 6 years. It is all about wealth for him. He could not care less about Kentucky, in fact he isn't from Kentucky to begin with. The only thing he said he wanted to do was to get Obama defeated in his second term. This is the attitude of all the Republicans. They don't and haven't done a single thing for America since Obama was elected.
1. They didn't want to end the war in Iraq.
2. They don't want to do one thing about stopping the Mexicans coming into America.
3. No Gun Control.
4. They want to bomb Iraq and start a war with them, but DO NOT HAVE the MONEY.
5. They will not think about a balanced budget.
6. They want to end Social Security.
7. They aren't interestecd in creating a single job in America, NOT ONE.
8. Nothing for our bridges and rotting infrastructure.
9. They don't give a plug nickel for Seniors, any Health Care. But they do want their RICH FRIENDS to GOUGE the HELL out of those that do have Health Insurance. They could care less how much it goes out of control.
When it comes to serving America and the President. If they proposed a plan ( believe me they haven't), and the Democrats and the President, went along, when it came up for a vote, they would vote against it. This is your Republican Party. The Party against everything good for America.
The last time a Replican President did anything.
Go back to the early fifthies to Dwight David Eisenhower, to the days they shouted "I Like Ike." Folks that was the last time the Republicans ever did anything for America. After that it has been downhill for America under that bunch ever since.
The Republican Party is the DO NOTHING PARTY.
It takes two to to make a good marriage. It takes Republicans and Democrats working together, for the President to carry out his agenda. Without that co-operation, he can use his own powers. Next the Republicans will try to impeach him.
The Republicans are NO GOOD for your State, No Good For America.
Boehner is not.has.hardline as I want but he has.opposed.Obama care many of the things Obama has asked.for. That is why I donate money to republicans.
DEssential

Columbus, OH

#3496 Aug 27, 2014
He's doing a good job IF you're a savage moslem relative of his. If you're an American, you know he has failed and failed big. However, he is now the hero of terrorists everywhere and the enemy of the "infidel."
Pale Rider

AOL

#3497 Aug 27, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is not.has.hardline as I want but he has.opposed.Obama care many of the things Obama has asked.for. That is why I donate money to republicans.
Spook you would be better off donating to Feed the Children. All those Republicans are going to do with your money is buy some good bourbon to drink after the election is over and restock.

Donate some money to Catman Dave, that way, it will go to good use.

I would like to see the entire bunch put on a slow boat to China and their replacements were people that have had to work for a living.

Some would say, but they have no experience. What experience does one need, when you don't do anything to begin with?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3498 Aug 28, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Better.
Then kill yourself, and America will immediately be better. Your welcome.
Yudi

Columbus, OH

#3499 Aug 28, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, he's already brain dead OR a muslim. same/same
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3500 Aug 28, 2014
scirocco wrote:
TRADING FOR BERGDAHL MEANS MORE FOLEYS
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
We don't negotiate with terrorist....
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#3501 Aug 28, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. It's Dave the Angry Drunk.

Location hidden

#3502 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey. It's Che the f'n a-hole.
d pantz

United States

#3503 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Agree with what?
Always answering questions with another.
d pantz

United States

#3504 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
And l believe you have more issues with anger than Dave.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3505 Aug 28, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Geez.... When was that vote?...Before or after his RE-ELECTION?
After Blue. It is one of those things your union tells you not to read or believe.

So answer this question:
How long as the USA been in 4th place in auto production? Behind China, Japan and Germany. Look it up.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3506 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Agree with what?
Point made, sheep. You by far post the least amount of content on this site and yet you continually impress only yourself.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#3507 Aug 28, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Point made, sheep. You by far post the least amount of content on this site and yet you continually impress only yourself.
Ok. We will do it your way. Yes, I agree.

Location hidden

#3508 Aug 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Ok. We will do it your way. Yes, I agree.
I'll see you tomorrow. I'm getting tired of feeling like this and I'm going to bed.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3509 Aug 28, 2014
ABCNews

JOHN PARKINSON

Thursday, August 28, 2014

President Obama admitted today that his administration does not yet have a strategy to combat the militant Islamic group ISIS that has seized large chunks of Iraq and Syria.

When the president was asked if he would seek Congressional approval for U.S. attacks on ISIS targets in Syria, he responded, "I don't want to put the cart before the horse. We don't have a strategy yet."

Does this POTUS have any clue as to what to do? Whether it be Ukraine, Crimea, Gaza, Libya or any other place where bad people rule Oblamo has no idea what to do.

No wonder he was voted the worse POTUS since WWII.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3510 Aug 29, 2014
Six years to the day after he accepted the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008, President Barack Obama announced that he did not have a strategy to combat ISIS, which recently beheaded American photojournalist James Foley.

FLASHBACK: SARAH PALIN AFTER OBAMA ACCEPTS PRES. NOM: WHAT EXACTLY IS HIS PLAN?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3511 Aug 29, 2014
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE NEARS 7-YEAR HIGH....Associated Press .(8-27-14)....Outlook suggests that Americans will be more likely to keep spending.....ECONOMY IS #1 ACHIEVEMENT.....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3512 Aug 29, 2014
Maybe Obama's plan is to send Eric Holder there since he thinks its a law enforcement issue?

Marched to their deaths: Sickening ISIS slaughter continues as 250 soldiers captured at Syrian airbase are stripped then led to the desert for mass execution

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27367...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3513 Aug 29, 2014
It is obvious that Oblamo has no plan to combat terror. The man is lost.

Unless it is domestic terrorism, he has no plan at all. Oblamo alone has nearly eliminated the middle class, made millions dependent on govt for survival while making sure his rich donors are well cared for.

Now the news is reporting that TX sent out warnings that ISIS has terrorists entering from the border and to be on high alert. And Oblamo doesn't have a clue of what to do.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3514 Aug 29, 2014
The world has now seen how Oblamo gets teed off.

All that was needed was a journalist getting beheaded by a terrorist broadcast on the internet.

Why after that Oblamo was so mad that he teed off another 18 holes.

I can see why he was chosen as the worse POTUS since WWII.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golf Club Calls Pigs On Black Women Members 15 min Rainbow Colilition 2
The Comey Interview 1 hr d pants 180
Sean Hannity 2 hr Trump Using Hannity 101
White Slavery 2 hr Lincoln Vampire H... 1
News Piketon investigation focuses on family in Alaska 2 hr guest 12
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 5 hr Anti Black Bias USA 91
Syracuse University Whitey Racists Gone Wild 7 hr Orange Trump Whit... 7

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages