Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pale Rider

AOL

#3390 Aug 18, 2014
Uber genius wrote:
After reading the last several pages of this post I am completely convinced...that the United States of America has the most poorly educated and opinionated populous in the world. It is like watching preschoolers having a food fight on this blog topic. NEXT.
How can you judge the United States on a few pages of Topix? The question is Obama doing a good job as President?
d pantz

United States

#3391 Aug 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Only that it is the favorite poll.....often supporting the Fox Agenda.....other than that...lol.....
Rasmussen is racist too huh?
d pantz

United States

#3392 Aug 18, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you judge the United States on a few pages of Topix? The question is Obama doing a good job as President?
All geniuses use topix to gauge everything. You haven't noticed how many grace us with so much of their presence?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3393 Aug 18, 2014
U.S. INVESTORS SHUN GLOBAL CRISES......STRONGER ECONOMY HAS INSULATED MARKETS FROM TURMOIL ABROAD SO FAR.......Associated Press .(8-16-14)......New York -- Europe appears on the brink of another recession. Islamic terrorists have seized Iraqui territory. Russian troops have massed on the Ukrainian border, and the resulting sanctions are disrupting trade.....It's been a grim summer in much of the world. U.S. stocks sagged Friday on reports that Ukrainian troops attacked Russian military vehicles that had crossed the border.....But investors in the United States have been shrugging off most of the bad news.....A big reason is that five years after the recession officially ended, the U.S. economy is showing strength and durability......
Male

Columbus, OH

#3394 Aug 18, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Me Too!
You're a Michigan fan?
Male

Columbus, OH

#3395 Aug 18, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Go BLUE! Tell them the TRUTH
You are just spoiling all of the Republican point's they try to make. They want Obama, America to fail. That is exactly why they hate what you post. Keep reporting the good news.
What I like, Obama and the Democrats are getting America back on the road, while they PASS the Republican Party up as they DON'T DO ANYTHING for AMERICA.
The last Republican to do anything for Ameica was General Eisenhower. When was that? Over SIXTY TWO (62) years ago friends. Think of that, many, don't or ever heard of General Dwight David Eisenhower.
The REPUBLICANS HAVE NOT DONE A SINGLE THING BUT HELP SINK AMERICA DEEP INTO DEBT.
All the while CUTTING TAXES for the RICH, while AMERICA SINKS DEEPER IN DEBT. If you ARE RICH. PAY ALL OF the TAXES. PAY UP. TAX the RICH. Watch how soon they START BRINGING FACTORIES BACK to AMERICA FROM CHINA, and elsewhere. Start with the Sam Walton Gang. The KOCH BROTHERS, too get started. Let the MITT ROMNEY TYPE put their MONEY INTO AMERICAN BANKS, and PAY TAXES, like the middle class. 13% taxes for Warren Buffett, about the same for that no good lying Mitt Romney.
Instead of giving the rich a tax break. Let them start paying all of the taxes. Not PART, BUT ALL TAXES. LET THEM PAY. MAKE THEM PAY.
Keep Pounding the Republicans. They are leaving Columbus Topix like flies. They cannot stand the truth. Some are on here wondering where they have gone? TOO MUCH TRUTH FOR THEM.
You really are full of BS.
Pale Rider wrote:
The REPUBLICANS HAVE NOT DONE A SINGLE THING BUT HELP SINK AMERICA DEEP INTO DEBT. All the while CUTTING TAXES for the RICH, while AMERICA SINKS DEEPER IN DEBT.
You have no idea how tax money gets spent.
Pale Rider wrote:
If you ARE RICH. PAY ALL OF the TAXES. PAY UP. TAX the RICH. Watch how soon they START BRINGING FACTORIES BACK to AMERICA FROM CHINA
If you believe this, hold your breath now, then breathe once they are all back.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3396 Aug 18, 2014
Enormously Wide Ass Rider continues to sit at the buffet table stuffing her face long after the Oblamo party has ended.

Poor fat ass hasn't stop chewing long enough to realize the mess this guy is in.

30%+ popularity, 60%+ disapproval. America has lost trust of the entire govt function.

Even Hillary is saying he doesn't know what he is doing in foreign policy and she was on his team. Look for further distancing from Oblamo has the ship has taken on so much water it cannot be saved.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3397 Aug 18, 2014
Enormously Wide Ass Rider stated that Oblamo's foreign policy consisted of:

1. Promoting Peace
2. Don't get in any wars we can't afford

This is just part of what his former SOS, Hillary told the Atlantic last week:

In the spring, President Obama articulated a philosophy for avoiding dangerous entanglements overseas that was modest in its ambitions and focused on avoiding mistakes. Don’t do stupid things, he said.

Now Clinton is offering a blunt retort to that approach, telling an interviewer,“Great nations need organizing principles — and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle.”

Although Hillary was a failure as SOS, at least she knows what a f'd up mess Oblamo has put the US in.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3398 Aug 18, 2014
Iraq's Prime Minister Maliki Says He Will Step Down!

Another great decision to ask Maliki as Prime Minister of Iraq to step down Mr. President Obama. Another great job as our leader.

The American people asked for leadership, after the American melt down under the Republican George W. Bush.

They elected that man, a Senator from from the great State of Illinois. Another Great Man buried in Illinois Abe Lincoln, from that same state. Two of the Great's from Illinois.

Thanks for your Decisions Mr. President, Thank you. The Great Peace Prize Winner!

The President that took a tremendous RISK, and made the right Decision, THE RESULT, the NUMBER ONE (1) Fugutive on the FBI list as most wanted. KILLED, buried at sea, gone, to never plan another attack on America.

People going back to work.

Millions have gone back to work, verses what it was like under the last Republican that watched America FALL APART, George W. Bush.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3399 Aug 19, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Iraq's Prime Minister Maliki Says He Will Step Down!
Another great decision to ask Maliki as Prime Minister of Iraq to step down Mr. President Obama. Another great job as our leader.
The American people asked for leadership, after the American melt down under the Republican George W. Bush.
They elected that man, a Senator from from the great State of Illinois. Another Great Man buried in Illinois Abe Lincoln, from that same state. Two of the Great's from Illinois.
Thanks for your Decisions Mr. President, Thank you. The Great Peace Prize Winner!
The President that took a tremendous RISK, and made the right Decision, THE RESULT, the NUMBER ONE (1) Fugutive on the FBI list as most wanted. KILLED, buried at sea, gone, to never plan another attack on America.
People going back to work.
Millions have gone back to work, verses what it was like under the last Republican that watched America FALL APART, George W. Bush.
medication will help with your illness.

a vet can put you to sleep and cremate you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3400 Aug 19, 2014
FACTORY OUTPUT UP IN JULY.....SIXTH STRAIGHT MONTH OF MANUFACTURING GROWTH DRIVEN BY AUTO SURGE....Associated Press .(8-16-14)........U.S. factory output rose for the sixth consecutive month in July, led by a jump in the production of motor vehicles, furniture textiles and metals.......
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3401 Aug 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
FACTORY OUTPUT UP IN JULY.....SIXTH STRAIGHT MONTH OF MANUFACTURING GROWTH DRIVEN BY AUTO SURGE....Associated Press .(8-16-14)........U.S. factory output rose for the sixth consecutive month in July, led by a jump in the production of motor vehicles, furniture textiles and metals.......
inflation, dollar devaluation, credit rating downgrade, doubling national debt, and divide of the country.

Obama's legacy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3402 Aug 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
inflation, dollar devaluation, credit rating downgrade, doubling national debt, and divide of the country.
Obama's legacy.
Show us some Dollar devaluation againest global currencies.....?,
Male

Westerville, OH

#3403 Aug 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
FACTORY OUTPUT UP IN JULY.....SIXTH STRAIGHT MONTH OF MANUFACTURING GROWTH DRIVEN BY AUTO SURGE....Associated Press .(8-16-14)........U.S. factory output rose for the sixth consecutive month in July, led by a jump in the production of motor vehicles, furniture textiles and metals.......
Large institutions are snapping up U.S. junk bonds, taking advantage of a price slide triggered by an exodus of individual investors.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/big-investors-...
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#3404 Aug 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Show us some Dollar devaluation againest global currencies.....?,
try the yen, euro, and rupee.. http://www.cnbc.com/id/101307677

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3405 Aug 19, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
try the yen, euro, and rupee.. http://www.cnbc.com/id/101307677
A Future Forecast?.....Really?
Male

Columbus, OH

#3406 Aug 20, 2014
Come November, 2014 - when it's time to vote, keep this info in mind. If you're involved with payroll or in business for yourself, you know this already. Just saying.

In case you didn't notice, here is what happened on January 1, 2014 :

Top Medicare tax went from 1.45% to 2.35%

Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%

Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%

Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28%

Dividends tax went from 15% to 39.6%

Estate tax went from 0% to 55%

Remember this fact: These taxes were all passed only with Democrat votes, no Republicans voted for these taxes. These taxes were all passed under the Affordable Care Act, AKA Obamacare . If you think that it is important that everyone in the U.S. should remember this, pass it on.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#3407 Aug 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> A Future Forecast?.....Really?
Read the article again. Slower this time. You do understand what "further" means?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3408 Aug 20, 2014
HOUSING CONSTRUCTION LEAPS TO 8-MONTH HIGH.......Associated Press .(8-20-14).......WASHINGTON -- U.S. home construction rebounded in July, rising to an eight-month high and offering hope that housing has regained momentum after two months of decline.....Construction increased 15.7 percent in July to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.09 million homes, the Commerce Department reported Tuesday. That was the fastest pace since November......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3409 Aug 20, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
try the yen, euro, and rupee.. http://www.cnbc.com/id/101307677
Unmentioned is that the U.S. Dollar, also set a record high, againest the Japanese Yen, in 2013......Fed's Bond program is nearly done, without a foreign currency quiver....You live in Conjecture World, if you like.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white focus 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4
Dead LA man who had underwater car identified; ... 5 hr Doc 6
Planned parenthood videos appall even pro choic... 5 hr Big Johnson 195
Trump Fills 'Giant Void' Made by Conservatives ... 5 hr free pIzza 4 U 2
hook up in columbus 5 hr BIzzy Bee II 37
News Columbus has exotic-tasting frozen treats from ... 6 hr BIzzy Bee II 2
News Red-light-camera lobbyist off convention-center... 6 hr Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages