Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3373 Aug 16, 2014
I am so impressed that Oblamo is promoting peace. Why those Syrian's that were gassed and "a game changer" in Oblamo's own words are promoting peace from the graveyard.

Why Oblamo has "isolated" Putin so tight that the only place he can go is Ukraine.

I bet those air strikes in Iraq are promoting....well Peace.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3374 Aug 16, 2014
And that strategy, "stay out of wars we can't afford".

Now I understand that. So because we can't build a website in the same amount of time we defeated Germany and Japan, I would say we not only can't afford a war, we couldn't fight in one either because it would take far longer to decide who the enemy was.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3375 Aug 16, 2014
Promote peace and don't fight wars we can't afford?

After Slick Willy signed the agreement to protect Crimea and Ukraine in return for a limited military we committed to protect these two countries.

No wonder no one respects the USA or Oblamo.

Enormously Wide Ass Rider appears to be reaching very hard to explain this POTUS foreign policy as it appears to me she is still blaming W.

America would be lucky to get W back considering the failures and weakness of Oblamo due to his lack of ability to understand foreign policy is not domestic politics, specifically Chicago politics. There are people out there that want to kill the USA.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3376 Aug 16, 2014
This is the last man that crooked his way into the White House. The kind of man, Republicans in Columbus, Ohio vote for.

Watch!

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3377 Aug 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
This is the last man that crooked his way into the White House. The kind of man, Republicans in Columbus, Ohio vote for.
Watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9s1odqQTKyUXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
G.W. Bush was better than the other two(Gore & Kerry) who tried to crook their way into the White House.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3378 Aug 16, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I was born and raised in central Ohio. When someone assumes the handle "Go Blue Forever" around here, you are taken as a Michigan fan. My "Blow" remark is merely good natured football fan banter, reserved for the fans of that "team up north." If you are not a Michigan fan, then my bad, I deeply apologize for making that assumption, and I will not do that again.
But since your location is hidden, I really don't know if you are in Michigan,(which doesn't matter) and I really don't know if you are male or female, it would seem that you know more about me, than I do about you, yet you take issue with my posting "from the safety of an anonymous keyboard,..."
So are you a Michigan fan?
Me Too!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3379 Aug 16, 2014
Go BLUE! Tell them the TRUTH

You are just spoiling all of the Republican point's they try to make. They want Obama, America to fail. That is exactly why they hate what you post. Keep reporting the good news.

What I like, Obama and the Democrats are getting America back on the road, while they PASS the Republican Party up as they DON'T DO ANYTHING for AMERICA.

The last Republican to do anything for Ameica was General Eisenhower. When was that? Over SIXTY TWO (62) years ago friends. Think of that, many, don't or ever heard of General Dwight David Eisenhower.

The REPUBLICANS HAVE NOT DONE A SINGLE THING BUT HELP SINK AMERICA DEEP INTO DEBT.

All the while CUTTING TAXES for the RICH, while AMERICA SINKS DEEPER IN DEBT. If you ARE RICH. PAY ALL OF the TAXES. PAY UP. TAX the RICH. Watch how soon they START BRINGING FACTORIES BACK to AMERICA FROM CHINA, and elsewhere. Start with the Sam Walton Gang. The KOCH BROTHERS, too get started. Let the MITT ROMNEY TYPE put their MONEY INTO AMERICAN BANKS, and PAY TAXES, like the middle class. 13% taxes for Warren Buffett, about the same for that no good lying Mitt Romney.

Instead of giving the rich a tax break. Let them start paying all of the taxes. Not PART, BUT ALL TAXES. LET THEM PAY. MAKE THEM PAY.

Keep Pounding the Republicans. They are leaving Columbus Topix like flies. They cannot stand the truth. Some are on here wondering where they have gone? TOO MUCH TRUTH FOR THEM.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3380 Aug 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Promote Peace?
Promote Peace?
The world is far less stable than it was when Bush left. It is far less stable than Oblamo's first term.
You may not understand that Syria, Gaza, Crimea and Ukraine are foreign areas with wars going on and many deaths.
Looks like the only thing Oblamo is promoting is his retirement funds.
All our troubles in the Middle East can be laid right in the lap of the WAR MONGER and liar GEORGE W. BUSH.

Our President is a peacemaker. Nobel Peace Prize WINNER! Long Live the Christian Obama! Let's have moment of silence in thought for our President.

Let's pray George W. Bush is man enough to head over to Iraq, and answer the question? Why did you invade Iraq? Where are the weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION BUSH? WHERE ARE THEY? Would it be fair? We give you the same trial we did Saddam? Is our Country better off now? Or when Saddam was in power? Look at the brutality in Iraq, since Bush decided America needed to invade. Think about it. Who was the AXIS of REAL EVIL? The American Dictator!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3381 Aug 17, 2014
Neutral Party could write from now till doomsday and no one would read his repeats.

REPEAT OVER and OVER NP. You never have had anything in four years of posting.

You DON"T HAVE NOTHING BUT REPEAT'S.

Did you wear out your stupid French Fries and Chicken?

Now it is Oblamo, that you never could spell.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3382 Aug 17, 2014
Does anyone remember 1955?

Did you hear the post office is thinking about charging 4 cents just to mail a letter?

If they raise the minimum wage to $1.00, nobody will be able to hire outside help at the store.

When I first started driving, who would have thought gas would someday cost 25 cents a gallon? Guess we'd be better off leaving the car in the garage.

My how times have changed!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3383 Aug 17, 2014
Enormously Wide Ass Rider still hasn't realized this Presidency is over. Scandals, bad policy and lack of leadership has made this reign of terror end in year 5 of a 8 year.

Soon Republicans will take control of Congress. Expect the whining to increase as Oblamo won't have Reid to block legislation and everyone knows he doesn't work with anyone who isn't a diehard lib.

As long as the food stamps keep Enormously Wide Ass Rider's belly full she'll be a grateful, loyal sap for the lib base.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3385 Aug 17, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Enormously Wide Ass Rider still hasn't realized this Presidency is over. Scandals, bad policy and lack of leadership has made this reign of terror end in year 5 of a 8 year.
Soon Republicans will take control of Congress. Expect the whining to increase as Oblamo won't have Reid to block legislation and everyone knows he doesn't work with anyone who isn't a diehard lib.
As long as the food stamps keep Enormously Wide Ass Rider's belly full she'll be a grateful, loyal sap for the lib base.
How many more times will you write Enormously Wide Ass Rider's. This along with potatoes, french fries, and chicken plus your stupid Oblamo.

Why don't you wrte a few more pages of this foolishness? STALKER, go ahead make a fool of yourself. Write page after page of Enormously Wide Ass Rider's, help your fool self. Bring it on every single day from now on, don't write anything else. No one reads your garbage anyway. All you need to do is write a full page. Copy and paste from now on, the same thing over and over. It doesn't matter if it is true. help yourself. People love your repeats. I love it, thanks.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3386 Aug 17, 2014
The Republican Presidential Advisor!

Watch!

&fe ature=player_embedded

Thanks McCain you are a Daisy!

Someone said our advisor was DRUNK!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3387 Aug 17, 2014
Well....you do have an.....Enormously Wide Ass!

Those taters have to go somewhere. But I haven't seen you in a while so no telling how big you are.
ole prognosticator

Warrenton, VA

#3388 Aug 17, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
"Neutral Party", Ole Pale -enormously wide ass- Rider has something in common with our failed Kenyan born - Muslim leader, Barack Obama.

Just like Obama, every statement put forward by her is a lie. She ignores reality, makes no effort to learn nor to tell the truth. She knows her boy has failed, but won't admit it, preferring to live in a fantasy world. Like Obama, she has no credibility.

I suppose that's about as good you can reasonably expect from someone that idolized the lying whore-monger Bill Clinton.

How could any intelligent person -refer to a man- who committed lewd acts with a girl young enough to be his daughter, in the Oval Office, and then committed the felony offense of perjury, live on TV, before the whole nation -- "the Great Bill Clinton"?

Clinton was nothing but a cheap Arkansas crook. His whole public career was an ongoing crime wave. Hillary was a willing accomplice in those crimes.

Compared to either Obama or Clinton, George Bush comes across as a great President who loved his country and was loved by the men of our military services.

Unlike Bill and Barack, George -never lied- to anyone.
Uber genius

Commercial Point, OH

#3389 Aug 18, 2014
After reading the last several pages of this post I am completely convinced...that the United States of America has the most poorly educated and opinionated populous in the world. It is like watching preschoolers having a food fight on this blog topic. NEXT.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3390 Aug 18, 2014
Uber genius wrote:
After reading the last several pages of this post I am completely convinced...that the United States of America has the most poorly educated and opinionated populous in the world. It is like watching preschoolers having a food fight on this blog topic. NEXT.
How can you judge the United States on a few pages of Topix? The question is Obama doing a good job as President?
d pantz

United States

#3391 Aug 18, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Only that it is the favorite poll.....often supporting the Fox Agenda.....other than that...lol.....
Rasmussen is racist too huh?
d pantz

United States

#3392 Aug 18, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you judge the United States on a few pages of Topix? The question is Obama doing a good job as President?
All geniuses use topix to gauge everything. You haven't noticed how many grace us with so much of their presence?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3393 Aug 18, 2014
U.S. INVESTORS SHUN GLOBAL CRISES......STRONGER ECONOMY HAS INSULATED MARKETS FROM TURMOIL ABROAD SO FAR.......Associated Press .(8-16-14)......New York -- Europe appears on the brink of another recession. Islamic terrorists have seized Iraqui territory. Russian troops have massed on the Ukrainian border, and the resulting sanctions are disrupting trade.....It's been a grim summer in much of the world. U.S. stocks sagged Friday on reports that Ukrainian troops attacked Russian military vehicles that had crossed the border.....But investors in the United States have been shrugging off most of the bad news.....A big reason is that five years after the recession officially ended, the U.S. economy is showing strength and durability......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MLS Will Loose But Columbus Will Wins 4 min Soccer Schmoccer 1
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 31 min Pam 84
BO Arrested for Treason 54 min d pants 252
Roy Moore 2 hr Reality Speaks 41
Trump and Republicans Work against Working clas... 2 hr Reality Speaks 27
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 3 hr fat tired old and... 3
Creepy Joe Biden | Serial Young Girl-Toucher 3 hr fat tired old and... 5

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance