Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3348 Aug 12, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX could do a way better job. They don't focus enough on how Obama's foreign policy is more of the neocon agenda that the Bush administration assumed. Or all the back door bailouts of foreign banks.
They dont put enough blame on congress either. Instead they focus on stuff like polls on how many Americans think Obama is a Muslim. Who cares what he calls himself he's just a liar to me. Nothing he says matters or means anything....
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...
I can agree with what your saying but Bush was a Liberal too but he called Liberalism while president Compassionate Conservatism is all.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3349 Aug 12, 2014
Now Oblamo is claiming it wasn't his decision alone to bring the troops home from Iraq. He sure did take credit for it during the 2012 campaign. But now when the country is on imploding he is unresponsive and deflecting blame.

Another reason why this man is disrespected domestically and abroad.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3350 Aug 12, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Now Oblamo is claiming it wasn't his decision alone to bring the troops home from Iraq. He sure did take credit for it during the 2012 campaign. But now when the country is on imploding he is unresponsive and deflecting blame.
Another reason why this man is disrespected domestically and abroad.
Obama Campaign Promises: Ending the Iraq War

By Deborah White

At a glance, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's 2008 campaign promises for ending the Iraq War included:

Bringing Our Troops Home

Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months.

Obama will make it clear that we will not build any permanent bases in Iraq. He will keep some troops in Iraq to protect our embassy and diplomats; if al Qaeda attempts to build a base within Iraq, he will keep troops in Iraq or elsewhere in the region to carry out targeted strikes on al Qaeda.

http://usliberals.about.com/od/homelandsecuri...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3351 Aug 13, 2014
Ferguson burns, Oblamo vacations.

Syria, Iraq, Gaza and Ukraine burns, Oblamo golfs.

35M uninsured despite Oblamocare, Oblamo is in Martha's Vineyard.

47M on food stamps, Oblamo vacations.

The sign of a man out of touch. A man that has failed his own race, his own country and the world.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3352 Aug 13, 2014
The DOJ rushes to Ferguson just days after a black man is shot. Suspected of a civil rights violation, the DOJ wants to get to the bottom of this.

At nearly the same time a Rabbi on his way to a temple is killed in Miami in a suspected anti-Semitic act of violence.

No DOJ in Miami? There have been several reports of anti-Semitic violence in the area.

Could it be because the Rabbi wasn't black? No police confrontation where the deceased suspect went for the policeman's gun or attacked the policeman while getting out of his car. No looting or rioting in Miami.

Once again, Holder and his boss cater to a group while showing bias against another.

Another reason why this POTUS is the most polarizing individual ever to occupy the WH.

Shame on this POTUS for his actions. He is not the POTUS, he is President for those that agree with him. The rest can go to hell as evidenced by his actions.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/10/ra...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3353 Aug 13, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Campaign Promises: Ending the Iraq War
UNFORTUNATELY......Bush/Cheney bought the Pottery Barn plan for IRAQ.....You Break It -- You Bought It!!!!!
Male

Columbus, OH

#3354 Aug 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> UNFORTUNATELY......Bush/Cheney bought the Pottery Barn plan for IRAQ.....You Break It -- You Bought It!!!!!
So?! This guy you voted for is acclaimed far and wide as being smarter than Bush/Cheney, he won the Nobel Peace Prize. He should know how to fix it. He said if we apologized for Americas' wrongdoing, treated Muslims with respect, and played nice, they would like us. And Obama is a Muslim at best or a friend of Islam or worse. So how's that working? The fact is, the Islamo-facists in that part of the world were killing each other (Saddam 100,000 Kurds) before Bush/Cheney got us in it.

And when the Islamo-facists get done converting or killing everyone over there, they will be coming here next, Blow. You may recall the Islamo-facist visit of 911? You can fight kill them now over there, or fight them here later. You pick but either way, they aren't going away.

Location hidden

#3355 Aug 13, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
So?! This guy you voted for is acclaimed far and wide as being smarter than Bush/Cheney, he won the Nobel Peace Prize. He should know how to fix it. He said if we apologized for Americas' wrongdoing, treated Muslims with respect, and played nice, they would like us. And Obama is a Muslim at best or a friend of Islam or worse. So how's that working? The fact is, the Islamo-facists in that part of the world were killing each other (Saddam 100,000 Kurds) before Bush/Cheney got us in it.
And when the Islamo-facists get done converting or killing everyone over there, they will be coming here next, Blow. You may recall the Islamo-facist visit of 911? You can fight kill them now over there, or fight them here later. You pick but either way, they aren't going away.
Blow?......Is that how you invite conversation?.....especially from the safety of an anonymous keyboard, eh?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3356 Aug 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> UNFORTUNATELY......Bush/Cheney bought the Pottery Barn plan for IRAQ.....You Break It -- You Bought It!!!!!
Unfortunately the same goes for the USA. The US taxpayer is stuck with a f'd up economy, foreign policy, no hope and the bill.

You just aren't that bright Blue!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3357 Aug 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
you are aware it is impossible to fix yesterday, but 100% possible to fix tomorrow?

maybe above will enlighten you as to why income disparity is growing among us citizens.

wasting time on yesterday does not fix a thing, and those that do fix things will succeed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3358 Aug 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Blow?......Is that how you invite conversation?.....especially from the safety of an anonymous keyboard, eh?
by land or water

blow
Male

Columbus, OH

#3359 Aug 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Blow?......Is that how you invite conversation?.....especially from the safety of an anonymous keyboard, eh?
Dude, I was born and raised in central Ohio. When someone assumes the handle "Go Blue Forever" around here, you are taken as a Michigan fan. My "Blow" remark is merely good natured football fan banter, reserved for the fans of that "team up north." If you are not a Michigan fan, then my bad, I deeply apologize for making that assumption, and I will not do that again.

But since your location is hidden, I really don't know if you are in Michigan,(which doesn't matter) and I really don't know if you are male or female, it would seem that you know more about me, than I do about you, yet you take issue with my posting "from the safety of an anonymous keyboard,..."

So are you a Michigan fan?

Location hidden

#3360 Aug 14, 2014
..Absolutely.......
Male

Westerville, OH

#3361 Aug 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..Absolutely.......
Well then Go Blow! Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!! !!!!!! Oh too bad Dude!
Then you already knew where I was coming from with the "Blow" thing, and yet you still use my sports rivalry banter to avoid answering my last post! Just like the typical Michigan fan!!

Q: How many University of Michigan students does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One, but he gets 3 credits.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3363 Aug 15, 2014
Obama hasn't hidden anything from the American people. He has produced any and all documents, facts and information when asked to do so. Nothing has been hidden.

Unlike George W. Bush, when asked what he knew prior to 9/11/01.

What does Chaney and (Liar) Bush do?

Instead of giving information seperately, they go in together behind closed doors.

There were rules when they went in, certain questions could not be asked.

Now we will not know in our lifetime what they knew. We can only speculate.

Only after they have avoided going before a War Crimes Tribunal, will we ever know, the real truth.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3364 Aug 16, 2014
Ferguson burns...Oblamo vacations.

The border burns...Oblamo golfs.

Russia amasses troops on the Ukraine border...Oblamo fund raises.

America disapproves of Oblamo's performance...Oblamo appears disengaged.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3365 Aug 16, 2014
I will ask again and see if any supporter can answer.

What is Oblamo's foreign policy? Direction, focus or strategy?

Been asking this for two weeks and even they can't answer.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3366 Aug 16, 2014
Recently I listened to an interview with Joe Scarborough, "Morning Joe" on PMSNBC which I found very interesting.

A couple of points Joe made:

Oblamo has surrounded himself with "yes" people. There is no alternative view allowed in this WH.

Oblamo has no idea what to do in foreign policy.

Oblamo is disengaged.

Oblamo doesn't like being POTUS.

Oblamo's insiders will write many books after he leaves office that will not be kind to him.

No wonder why America voted Oblamo the worse POTUS since WWII.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3367 Aug 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
I will ask again and see if any supporter can answer.
What is Oblamo's foreign policy? Direction, focus or strategy?
Been asking this for two weeks and even they can't answer.
Two Stupid Questions for a President that won the Peace Prize.

Focus: To promote PEACE.

Strategy: To stay away from wars, wars we cannot afford, after the (LIAR) George W. Bush WRECKED AMERICA for the next 40 years.

Look how much Obama has borrowed trying to FIX AMERICA, SINCE BUSH LEFT OFFICE - Ten Trillion Dollars and counting. Don't ask anymore STUPID QUESTIONS, BUSH BACKER, and DUMB REPUBLICAN.

Republican's DO NOTHING for AMERICA. They have done NOTHING but WRECK AMERICA, for GENERATIONS to COME. 40years or more, maybe 50 yearss of doing nothing. We would have to go back to "I Like Ike."
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3368 Aug 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Recently I listened to an interview with Joe Scarborough, "Morning Joe" on PMSNBC which I found very interesting.
A couple of points Joe made:
Oblamo has surrounded himself with "yes" people. There is no alternative view allowed in this WH.
Oblamo has no idea what to do in foreign policy.
Oblamo is disengaged.
Oblamo doesn't like being POTUS.
Oblamo's insiders will write many books after he leaves office that will not be kind to him.
No wonder why America voted Oblamo the worse POTUS since WWII.
A BUNCH of LIES from neutral party. The man knows about as much how government works as a German Shepherd dog. He can't even spell the first name of our President. Nothing but disrespect for the office, UnAmerican.

Worst Poster on Columbus Topix. BOOTED from LOUISVILLE, No ONE LIKED his POSTS. He had no choice but leave. Warsaw has nothing to do with him. The man don't know ANYTHING. Has he ever started a thread on Columbus Topix? NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who Do You Support For President 1 hr Colonel Pale Rider 271
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 6
CHINATOWN DETECTIVE AGENCY LOOKING FOR Crazylady 2 hr Bat5hitcrazy 30
Warning shot 2 hr They cannot kill ... 5
News Ohio coach Urban Meyer, mascot celebrated in bu... 2 hr Dr Wu 6
who knows david marcum (Feb '09) 2 hr Big Johnson 17
more ignorant white cops 3 hr They cannot kill ... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages