Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3268 Aug 3, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss that the unemployment rate went UP to 6.2%
Libtards have no idea what the real facts are regarding the O-conomy
Anyone who believes the unemployment rate is accurate is on drugs. There are millions who have given up and on the govt assistance.

For example, why has there been no significant reductions in entitlements? Food stamps, Medicaid, Oblamo phones are still going strong.

So libs, explain.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3269 Aug 3, 2014
Topix has made it much more difficult, to reference earlier pages of the threads.....
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3270 Aug 3, 2014
It is clear to everyone, and sadly it should be clear to you Paleface, from this and the numerous other rants you post, of just how desperate you and Democrats in general have become in trying to defend the clearly failed Presidency of Barak Obama. This man came onto the national stage not based upon the power of his personal accomplishments but through the power of media propaganda in all forms, and without the due diligence of our media driven culture, a "star" was born. The "cult of personality" was discussed November 5, 2008, on PBS's the Charlie Rose Show, but it was dismissed in large measure, by the rest of the media. Now the country is faced with a tyrant in the office, accountable only to a Judiciary and a Legislative branch that are paralyzed to do much of anything for fear of political retribution. Forget Bush, forget the wars, forget the financial crisis, forget Obama, forget the stimulus, forget healthcare, as all those issues only serve to illustrate the utter limits and incompetencies of government and the people who have the duty to administer it. What Americans must decide today is whether they want to governed by a representative republic as founded, accountable to we the people, or governed by a dictator tyrant, accountable to no one.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3271 Aug 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Remember the last election, the Republican sheep.... ad nauseam.... The only stipulation, all you have to do is cook up something, a lie will work best, spin it the President is on the golf course too much.
Last presidential election was 2012 and Obama was re-elected. Google when you don't know, so you don't look quite the fool that you are.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3272 Aug 3, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a war criminal that hates Israelis and Americans
I like Israel, they derseve to live in peace. The good Muslims should condem and stop the killing.

George W. Bush invaded Iraq. Took prisoners, then tortured them, that is a war crime.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3273 Aug 3, 2014
Male wrote:
It is clear to everyone, and sadly it should be clear to you Paleface, from this and the numerous other rants you post, of just how desperate you and Democrats in general have become in trying to defend the clearly failed Presidency of Barak Obama. This man came onto the national stage not based upon the power of his personal accomplishments but through the power of media propaganda in all forms, and without the due diligence of our media driven culture, a "star" was born. The "cult of personality" was discussed November 5, 2008, on PBS's the Charlie Rose Show, but it was dismissed in large measure, by the rest of the media. Now the country is faced with a tyrant in the office, accountable only to a Judiciary and a Legislative branch that are paralyzed to do much of anything for fear of political retribution. Forget Bush, forget the wars, forget the financial crisis, forget Obama, forget the stimulus, forget healthcare, as all those issues only serve to illustrate the utter limits and incompetencies of government and the people who have the duty to administer it. What Americans must decide today is whether they want to governed by a representative republic as founded, accountable to we the people, or governed by a dictator tyrant, accountable to no one.
Impressive post! Well said and I agree 100%.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3274 Aug 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Israel, they derseve to live in peace. The good Muslims should condem and stop the killing.
George W. Bush invaded Iraq. Took prisoners, then tortured them, that is a war crime.
Another sign the libs are in desperate mode. Talk about anything but Oblamo. Talk about Bush. Talk about Republicans. Talk about Clinton. Talk about Israel. Talk about anything but don't bring up this failure of a man.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3275 Aug 3, 2014
Based on Oblamo's behavior the only thing he will do the next 2 years is fund raise, vacation and play golf.

America may be better off with these choices.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3276 Aug 3, 2014
Neutral Party will post anything that hurts America. He crossed the border intoTexas. A thief, vagrant, panders, liar, that hates all Americans.

He is dumb as a rock, he is no good! Repeats himself constantly. Why will you ever write anything that is true? You are the ultimate Topix JERK! No one, I mean no one likes you, no one! You are nothing, no good free loader, druggie, stalker, STUPID JOKE! The ULTIMATE LIAR!

Did You Know?

Topix BOOTED this windbag from Louisville Topix for his filthy mouth!

Topix BOOTED him from Warsaw Kentucky Topix!

One of his friends said he is a CHILD MOLESTOR!

That would put him on the list in Kentucky as a Sex Offender.

He claims he is a criminal, I wonder what else he did?

The only way he can fit into SOCIETY, is an attempt to bring people down to his stinking level, as a no good criminal, liar, SNAKE.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3277 Aug 4, 2014
If the Republicans had a President that won the Nobel Peace Prize, that alone, would have brought them something to brag about for years.

Look how many years the Reoublicans have run “Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall?” they have wore that out, the only thing Reagan did in his life.

Wait, his voodoo trickle down, never worked. That alone has cost the treasury untold loss in revenue over the years under Reagan, under H.W. Bush, under G.W. Bush. the trickle down never worked, it cost America trillions upon trillions of Dollars in lost Dollars. The worst disaster sinse Herbert Hoover.

What if they had killed Osama, the Number Fugitive in America. The Republicans would still be bragging.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3278 Aug 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
If the Republicans had a President that won the Nobel Peace Prize, that alone, would have brought them something to brag about for years.
Look how many years the Reoublicans have run “Mr. Gorbachev, Tear Down This Wall?” they have wore that out, the only thing Reagan did in his life.
Wait, his voodoo trickle down, never worked. That alone has cost the treasury untold loss in revenue over the years under Reagan, under H.W. Bush, under G.W. Bush. the trickle down never worked, it cost America trillions upon trillions of Dollars in lost Dollars. The worst disaster sinse Herbert Hoover.
What if they had killed Osama, the Number Fugitive in America. The Republicans would still be bragging.
What exactly did Obama win the Nobel prize for...lying?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3279 Aug 4, 2014
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released their numbers on friday which stated that 11.4 million Americans from ages 16 and over have left the workforce since President Obama took office in January 2009 and if you take that information provided by the BLS and its known that 66% of the US population is between the ages of 16 - 64 which then makes the true unemployment here in the US at 44% which confirms the unemployment numbers are bogus just as everyone has stated which has been that way since 1994 when the Clinton Adminstration changed the formula in calculating unemployment.

11,472,000 Americans Have Left Workforce Since Obama Took Office

August 1, 2014 - 9:18 AM

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer...
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3280 Aug 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Cutting off the head of journalist Daniel Pearl is a war crime too, these are the type of people we are fighting, Paleface. Get a clue, dummy.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3281 Aug 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Neutral Party will post anything that hurts America. He crossed the border intoTexas. A thief, vagrant, panders, liar, that hates all Americans.
He is dumb as a rock, he is no good! Repeats himself constantly. Why will you ever write anything that is true? You are the ultimate Topix JERK! No one, I mean no one likes you, no one! You are nothing, no good free loader, druggie, stalker, STUPID JOKE! The ULTIMATE LIAR!
Did You Know?
Topix BOOTED this windbag from Louisville Topix for his filthy mouth!
Topix BOOTED him from Warsaw Kentucky Topix!
One of his friends said he is a CHILD MOLESTOR!
That would put him on the list in Kentucky as a Sex Offender.
He claims he is a criminal, I wonder what else he did?
The only way he can fit into SOCIETY, is an attempt to bring people down to his stinking level, as a no good criminal, liar, SNAKE.
Right! You got me pegged. For someone that says I never met them you sure do know me well.

I posted on Louisville and Warsaw Topix this weekend. And your brother, Johnny Masters has been arrested again. That is the "friend" my enormously wide ass foe is referring too.

Again, your credibility suffers.

And if you posting this crap it says even more about the performance of Oblamo.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3282 Aug 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released their numbers on friday which stated that 11.4 million Americans from ages 16 and over have left the workforce since President Obama took office in January 2009 and if you take that information provided by the BLS and its known that 66% of the US population is between the ages of 16 - 64 which then makes the true unemployment here in the US at 44% which confirms the unemployment numbers are bogus just as everyone has stated which has been that way since 1994 when the Clinton Adminstration changed the formula in calculating unemployment.
11,472,000 Americans Have Left Workforce Since Obama Took Office
August 1, 2014 - 9:18 AM
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer...
When I hear the unemployment rate I shake my head. How stupid do they think we are?

LIke the "spontaneous demonstration" that killed 4 American's in Libya. The "workplace violence" at Ft Hood, or the info coming from the VA this administration has proven time and again that political spin is the rule of the day and the truth takes a back seat.

Another reason why Oblamo was voted the worse POTUS since WWII.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3283 Aug 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
How is that peace prize working out for the USA? I am sure it is feeding those 11M that have dropped out of the workforce or the 33% growth of families on food stamps. Do you think that is making the house payments for those that lost their house as home ownership is at a 40 year low?

Lybia, Syria, Israel, Crimea and the Ukraine would like some of that peace prize diplomacy. Instead we choose to "isolate" Putin. Sounds like he is on the move and not very isolated.

Oblamo is about Oblamo. A failure of a man domestically and abroad. Voted worse POTUS since WWII.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3284 Aug 6, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
When I hear the unemployment rate I shake my head. How stupid do they think we are?
LIke the "spontaneous demonstration" that killed 4 American's in Libya. The "workplace violence" at Ft Hood, or the info coming from the VA this administration has proven time and again that political spin is the rule of the day and the truth takes a back seat.
Another reason why Oblamo was voted the worse POTUS since WWII.
Exactly, the unemployment numbers are bogus & meaningless but the Liberals think people are that stupid which alot of their voter base is since they believe everything they tell them.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3285 Aug 6, 2014
"Americans are fed up with President Obama and the way things are going in their country, found a new poll."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3286 Aug 6, 2014
U.S. CONSUMER CONFIDENCE INDEXES AT 7 YEAR HIGHS......(7-30-14)......U.S. Readings show recovery truly taking hold.....Bitch all you want......
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#3289 Aug 6, 2014
President Obama Signs Indefinite Detention Bill Into Law

“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director.“The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”

https://www.aclu.org/national-security/presid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investigate the DOJ and FBI 7 min Reality Speaks 30
What Has Happened To America? 9 min Reality Speaks 113
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 53 min Jason Marsh 260
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 1 hr Male 9
President Obama Wanted the Newly Elected Senato... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 3 hr Free 319
Trump Name on Flawed Building,no. Flawed Tax pl... 4 hr Reality Speaks 2
Flynn Pleads Guilty 5 hr Male 681
ROY Moore wants Slavery Days back to Make Ameri... 7 hr faux news 66

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages