Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3241 Aug 1, 2014
Here is what the people are wanting:

jobs, jobs, jobs. Guess what, over 200,000 jobs in July added. On our way to 20,000,000. For those like Male Dog, "Coward of the County," Reality Speaks, Drug Dealer Neutral Party, that is twenty million. They can only read certain things, this is to help them.

The Republican's doing Nothing, Nothing at all, NOthing, NOThing, NOTHing At All, NOTHIng, NOTHIng is catching on all across the USA.

What people are interested in getting something done for America. They are not interested in TAX CUTS for the RICH. Loopholes for the rich.

They want jobs. What have the Republicans done to help America? Since Obama has been President?

NOTHIng. NOTHIN, NOTHIN at all.

When was the last time a Republican done a single thing for America?

Let me answer that for you. It was when Newt Gingrich, and President Clinton got a bill passed to balance the budget? How many years ago has that been?

SEVENTEEN (17) Years folks since the ReNOTHINGCAN'S have done anything for America.

Oh! The RENOTHINGCAN'S did vote to invade Iraq, let's not forget that. THey VOTED FOR WAR, INVASION of IRAQ.

THE RENOTHINGCAN'S DOING NOTHING FOR AMERICANS.

No JOB proposals, no fixing our bridges, no fixing our 90 year old water lines, NOTHING for AMERICA.

NOTHING to reduce our debt, NOTHING, NOT a SINGLE THING, NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL.

THey will jump right on a tax cut for the RICH.

Nothing at all for the people like Reality Speaks, that needs HELP to buy gasoline to pull his jon BOAT to Holmes County Ohio. Money to eat Amish food and get fat as a hog. Help Neutral Party, so he will not have to PANDER FOR MONEY for DRUGS.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3242 Aug 1, 2014
What people are interested in:

Getting something done for America.

They are not interested in TAX CUTS for the RICH. Loopholes for the rich. That is the only interest the Renothincans have.

The Republican Party - Party bought by and for the super rich.

When was the last time the Republican Party did anything? Oh! They voted to invade Iraq, that was it. Nothing since.

Nothing - Nothing at All - 16% approval rating.
me again

Warrenton, VA

#3243 Aug 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Someone fill in some of the blanks I left out. The Republicans will have to change the story.
More impeachment, is what they will talk about. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, all for FALL votes.
Notice, nothing for America, NOTHING. Is this what America deserves, Nothing but impeachment. It is all designed to make the news as long as they can.
What has our House of Representatives done for America? Nothing. What has the Republican's done for America? Nothing, nothing at all. They are nothing but a bunch of scum bags. Doing NOTHING, but going on vacation. How many days have they DONE NOTHING and READY for VACATION.
WHAT?
VACATION!
Off to tell their LIES! That is what they do BEST and DOING NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL. NOT A SINGLE THING.
How much will the impeachment COST TAXPAYERS? MILLIONS and MILLIONS. What has the HOUSE done for AMERICA? NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL.
Pale said, "The Republicans will have to change the story. More impeachment, is what they will talk about. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, all for FALL votes."

Wrong again, Pale dingleberry.

It is the White House and the democrats talking up impeachment. They are desperately trying to rally their base, but that likely won't work, even blacks are p*ssed of at our Kenyan born, Muslim sympathizing president. They see him p*ssing away tons of money on these illegal aliens that he has induced to invade our country, money they want him to spend on them.

By the way Pale doofus, did you see that Quinnipiac University poll that found that Americans see Obama as the worst president since WWII? Fully 54% see him as incompetent to lead the nation. He even polled worse than Jimmy Carter and the lying old whoremonger Bill Clinton.

Yep, there is little doubt, Barack Obungler, will go down in history as the worst president ever.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3244 Aug 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
jobs, jobs, jobs. Guess what, over 200,000 jobs in July added. On our way to 20,000,000. For those like Male Dog, "Coward of the County," Reality Speaks, Drug Dealer Neutral Party, that is twenty million. They can only read certain things, this is to help them.
The Republican's doing Nothing, Nothing at all, NOthing, NOThing, NOTHing At All, NOTHIng, NOTHIng is catching on all across the USA.
What people are interested in getting something done for America. They are not interested in TAX CUTS for the RICH. Loopholes for the rich.
They want jobs. What have the Republicans done to help America? Since Obama has been President?
Let me answer that for you. It was when Newt Gingrich, and President Clinton got a bill passed to balance the budget? How many years ago has that been?
SEVENTEEN (17) Years folks since the ReNOTHINGCAN'S have done anything for America.
Oh! The RENOTHINGCAN'S did vote to invade Iraq, let's not forget that. THey VOTED FOR WAR, INVASION of IRAQ.
No JOB proposals, no fixing our bridges, no fixing our 90 year old water lines, NOTHING for AMERICA.
NOTHING to reduce our debt, NOTHING, NOT a SINGLE THING, NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL.
Nothing at all for the people like Reality Speaks, that needs HELP to buy gasoline to pull his jon BOAT to Holmes County Ohio. Money to eat Amish food and get fat as a hog. Help Neutral Party, so he will not have to PANDER FOR MONEY for DRUGS.
You know Paleface, the old saying is "war is good for a country's economy." It been said WWII pulled the worlds economy out of the Great Depression. So since you liberal neocoms have blamed old Bush for the war in Iraq, maybe you should give him credit for the great economy we have now?
Pale Rider

AOL

#3245 Aug 1, 2014
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale said, "The Republicans will have to change the story. More impeachment, is what they will talk about. IMPEACH, IMPEACH, all for FALL votes."
Wrong again, Pale dingleberry.
It is the White House and the democrats talking up impeachment. They are desperately trying to rally their base, but that likely won't work, even blacks are p*ssed of at our Kenyan born, Muslim sympathizing president. They see him p*ssing away tons of money on these illegal aliens that he has induced to invade our country, money they want him to spend on them.
By the way Pale doofus, did you see that Quinnipiac University poll that found that Americans see Obama as the worst president since WWII? Fully 54% see him as incompetent to lead the nation. He even polled worse than Jimmy Carter and the lying old whoremonger Bill Clinton.
Yep, there is little doubt, Barack Obungler, will go down in history as the worst president ever.
To reply:

Republicans are like people sucking on an empty straw. What do they get? Nothing, Nothing at all.

When You vote for a Republican, the money you waste getting to the voting booth, voting for someone you know isn't going to do one thing for you. Spend your time calling your Republican House member, tell them to do something for America, if you want my vote.

The last time they did anything, they listened to a story concocted by George W. Bush. Let's attack Iraq. Saddam tried to kill Dad. Now you know the rest of the story.
Anonymous

Vincent, OH

#3248 Aug 1, 2014
No he is not. My one and only stance I need to say he is not doing a good job is NDAA. also he contradicts his own foreign policy. he makes it seem like he has no clue whats going on, but its more like that kid in school who acts stupid to not gain any attention.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3249 Aug 1, 2014
If I were voting. I would vote for a Democrat for peace. Not a warmonger like the last President that was a war monger and lied to America to get us into a war, that killed over 4,000 of our men and women. Killed a million Iraqis. 4,000,000 million fled their country. Then leave America in such bad shape, that it will take until 2050 to get out of the hole that George W. Bush put America in.

Next John Boehner, the man from Ohio, that hasn't proposed one thing for America. Nothing for jobs, no education, no propsal at all to get America out of debt. Nothing on immigration. Nothing on anything, nothing. Not one thing that will help the American people. He is too interested in helping a few rich, that tells him what he can and can't do. He does nothing at all, nothing for America, not one single thing at all, nothing. Now a man from Texas, that less than 5 % would agree with, is running the House for Boehner. Now that is leadership.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3250 Aug 1, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants to destroy this nation from within.
In his autobiography, Dreams from my Kenyan father, Obama wrote, "White folks greed drives a world in need." Obama, from his father's anticolonial dream, wants revenge on White Western Europeans he feels have exploited non-Whites.
Just as Rome fell to invasions / mass immigration of barbarians, so America is likewise being destroyed by the invasions / mass immigrations of 3rd world illegal aliens bringing diseases and lowering the standard of living and changing the culture of this nation.
Obama's policy toward this nation can be summed up in one word: REVENGE!
Is that all you got. You have been playing to many games on your childs computer.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3251 Aug 1, 2014
What happened to the birth certificate issue Republicans? You "Not so Intelligent Ones" run that into the ground for 5 years. What happened, did you have the good sense to give that one up?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3252 Aug 2, 2014
Remember the last election, the Republican sheep followed your "BUSH BRAIN" yea what a brain he is too. Your pal Karl Rove, what happened? You could take Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, George W. Bush and your Ohio buddy John Boehner together and not come up with a single solution for anything. Except idle talk!

When can we get together for a game of golf? The Koch Brothers will pay for it, where do we want to go. We can gamble in Vegas up to $1,000,000 a piece. We will have a great time on the Koch Brothers. The only stipulation, all you have to do is cook up something, a lie will work best, spin it the President is on the golf course too much.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3257 Aug 2, 2014
The results are in and they are very bad.

Economy shrunk Q1, scandals galore, foreign policy disasters, an open border where terror and drugs cross with federal govt heads turned and the public polls show widespread despair.

And the libs blame the Repubicans.

The public will hold the party in power responsible this fall.

And the libs will blame Republicans.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3258 Aug 2, 2014
We hear a lot of bad press on Obama these days. Well, it will soon be election time and the Republicans, want you to believe they are about to get things done for you and I. For a starter it isn't Crying Time Again, it is Impeachment Time Again. Remember this one "I never had sex with that woman. They will play that over and over when Hillary runs for President. So the drums have been beating for over 6 years about the man from Kenya, the communist, the man that is a Muslim, the man that bows to Kings, the man that is afraid of Putin, the man that will not do anything about our border, and on and on.

One thing I like to talk about is the failure of the Republicans. How come they never do anything? Why?

Did you know?

Most of us know, the wars that your Republican Pal and lousy President Bush started to repay Saddam for threatening to kill Dad. That war in a recent poll 3 of 4 believe that was a mistake. That history will record those choices and lies will go down in history as FAILURES. FAILURES folks. Bush might as well hang it up, if he thinks 100 years from now, it was the right decision. Are you kidding me, they are saying the Afghanistan, Iraq wars are dismal FAILURES by the Republican George W. LOSER BUSH! Republicans are losers. Failures, Dismal FAILURES. You can tell by reading on here, they don't have a clue about anything, unless they look it up, NOTHING!

The question of the day?

Why don't the Republicans have the ONE SINGLE PLAN for AMERICA, JUST ONE?

Buy something made in America will you?

Where is Jeremiah these days liars and windbags of Columbus? Where is he? Or did you forget? The REV.?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3260 Aug 2, 2014
Famous quotes of the liberal messiah:

"This will be the most transparent administration in US history"

But-
Now the press is limited in their ability to cover the POTUS. No access with photographs provided.

Hard drives disappear, IRS executives call the opposition party "terrorists" and "assholes" yet no special prosecutor.

"Under my administration there will be no red states or blue states. There will be a United States."

But-
The nation is divided as ever. Many who voted for the empty suit are disappointed and regret their choice. Those who knew better are more organized than ever and the Republican's are blamed for everything.

Another reason why the American public will act decisively this fall in silencing Reid, Pelosi and virtually rendering Oblamo ineffective for the remainder of his reign of terror.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3261 Aug 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Did you miss that the unemployment rate went UP to 6.2%

Libtards have no idea what the real facts are regarding the O-conomy
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3262 Aug 2, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss that the unemployment rate went UP to 6.2%
Libtards have no idea what the real facts are regarding the O-conomy
What? Are you sure?

The only thing I caught was SIX (6) STRAIGHT MONTHS of adding jobs. Way to lead Obama, way to go.

Why don't the Republicans try to help America?

Obama (Man of Peace) Trying to fix the Republican mess George W. Bush and the Republican's left behind.

Republican's are lousy leaders, and many are so full of greed, they become corrupt.

Location hidden

#3263 Aug 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you sure?
The only thing I caught was SIX (6) STRAIGHT MONTHS of adding jobs. Way to lead Obama, way to go.
Why don't the Republicans try to help America?
Obama (Man of Peace) Trying to fix the Republican mess George W. Bush and the Republican's left behind.
Republican's are lousy leaders, and many are so full of greed, they become corrupt.
U.S. Adds 209,000 Jobs in July, Unemployment Rate at 6.2%

http://www.foxbusiness.com/economy-policy/201...
me again

United States

#3264 Aug 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The NO GOOD REPUBLICAN RONNIE. Oh the answer is Ronald Reagan. Main reason America owes Trillions to help those that never needed HELP! That is EXACTLY who is to blame. Plus it never worked. That is the rest of the story.
You lying dingbat, The debt Reagan added is meaningless compared to Obama's debt. Barack Obama has added more dept than ALL previous presidents combined.

Obama is a golfer, a democrat fund raiser, and a vacationer.

Ronald Reagan was a President and a leader.
Pale Rider

AOL

#3265 Aug 2, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Adds 209,000 Jobs in July, Unemployment Rate at 6.2%
http://www.foxbusiness.com/economy-policy/201...
That could have been a typo Mr. scirocco.

Your name sounds like you are Muslim.

Listen, not all Muslims are bad. Some 25% are, are you one of that 25%? That hates Americans?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#3266 Aug 2, 2014
Hey topix! Whats up with the crappy new format for mobile and why are we removing whole threads about a skunk? WTF? why cant I start a new discussion? This used to be a great site! What happened? McClatchy has fell off!

Location hidden

#3267 Aug 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That could have been a typo Mr. scirocco.
Your name sounds like you are Muslim.
Listen, not all Muslims are bad. Some 25% are, are you one of that 25%? That hates Americans?
You sound like a war criminal that hates Israelis and Americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are paychecks less, My Neighbor said hers is less? 1 hr Terry 1
At what age did Trump learn he wasn't Swedish? 1 hr roots 1
Sh@$tHole Country 2 hr White Mom 70
SOOK ON VACATION IN DE Ghetto! 3 hr Capt Pepe 1
Need a 9mm recommendation 4 hr Gun Guy 38
John Lewis Heckled on Airplane Flight 4 hr hey now 24
Trump BALD HEAD 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 102

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance