“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3189 Jul 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The Republicans try to shut Colored people out from voting in Ohio, Florida, Virginia, anywhere they can stop a vote. I wanted to share this on Topix. Mainly the reason they don't like Obama, he is Black. A person could write a book on all of the names the Republicans have called him.
I have yet to find the words to describe the overwhelming sense of satisfaction I felt on Nov. 4, 2008 when Obama won the popular vote by 53 percent. With tears in my eyes, and joy in my heart, I stood alongside people of color across the nation as we celebrated America's first inauguration of a black president. As a young black man, I felt a true sense of patriotism as I witnessed our country rally together to show, finally, that we are more concerned about who is the most qualified man for the job, regardless of race or age. As Obama so simply, yet eloquently, stated during his celebration speech -change had come to America -a change we so desperately needed after eight painful years of George W. Bush's colossal failure as our nation's leader. He was a failure from the day he was in college to the day he flew out of Washington.
Your opinion and facts differ!
Male

Westerville, OH

#3190 Jul 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The Republicans try to shut Colored people out from voting in Ohio, Florida, Virginia, anywhere they can stop a vote. I wanted to share this on Topix. Mainly the reason they don't like Obama, he is Black. A person could write a book on all of the names the Republicans have called him.
I have yet to find the words to describe the overwhelming sense of satisfaction I felt on Nov. 4, 2008 when Obama won the popular vote by 53 percent. With tears in my eyes, and joy in my heart, I stood alongside people of color across the nation as we celebrated America's first inauguration of a black president. As a young black man, I felt a true sense of patriotism as I witnessed our country rally together to show, finally, that we are more concerned about who is the most qualified man for the job, regardless of race or age. As Obama so simply, yet eloquently, stated during his celebration speech -change had come to America -a change we so desperately needed after eight painful years of George W. Bush's colossal failure as our nation's leader. He was a failure from the day he was in college to the day he flew out of Washington.
Everyone here already knows you love the President paleface, but I hope you also know not all of your fellow Americans would agree with you. 49% of Americans did not vote for him in 2012, and his job performance continues to drop significantly. Also a significant number of black Americans in Obama's adopted hometown of Chicago, are not satisfied with the President. Read the article below.

Black Chicago Residents Call Obama ‘Worst President Ever!’

*Whoa, it’s really bad when your own hometown hates you.

Read more at http://www.eurweb.com/2014/07/black-chicago-r...
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#3191 Jul 28, 2014
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...

“Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President?"
Dit the tin man need courage?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3192 Jul 28, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
..., and his job performance continues to drop significantly....
ECONOMY OFTEN SLUGGISH, BUT MORE DURABLE......Associated Press .(7-24-14)....Analysts, Consumers and Banks more prudent than before meltdown......
Male

Columbus, OH

#3193 Jul 28, 2014
Go Blow Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ECONOMY OFTEN SLUGGISH, BUT MORE DURABLE......Associated Press .(7-24-14)....Analysts, Consumers and Banks more prudent than before meltdown......
"After all, in the five years since the recession officially ended, Americans' pay has basically stagnated. Millions remain unemployed or have abandoned their job searches. Economic growth is merely plodding along."

"Banks more prudent than before meltdown......" - what? no more Community Redevelopment subprime mortgage loans to sell to the GSE's Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac? Why not? Don't poor people still want a home of their own?

Doesn't sound like the folks over at the AP are as Bullish as YOU and they would have us all on this forum to believe over the last 2-3 weeks Blow. Are we being set up for a possible dismal 3rd quarter economic report that Obama can then blame on, wait for it..., wait for it..., the do nothing Republicans! or Bush? Again?!

Paste a link now and then Blow.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/us-economy-tho...
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3194 Jul 28, 2014
Republican Lie Dies as the Obama Economy Hits 48 Straight Months of Job Growth.

53 straight months and counting. Fifteen million (15,000,000) jobs by the end of 2015 and on the way to Twenty million (20,000,000) jobs. Some are saying Obama under the circumstances may be the greatest President in modern times. Way to go Obama, thanks for helping America to getting back on the road again. Thank you very much. Way to guide us out of the hole the Republican Party put America in. What a mess the Republicans left for Obama to repair. Thank you Obama, thanks a lot. Plus the man of peace. Our Nobel Peace Prize Winner President.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#3196 Jul 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ECONOMY OFTEN SLUGGISH, BUT MORE DURABLE......Associated Press .(7-24-14)....Analysts, Consumers and Banks more prudent than before meltdown......
The Associated Press produced what in the South they would call an interesting story this week asserting that this abysmal recovery is really a good thing because it will produce a more “durable” economy. As the economic thinker Samuel L. Jackson says in Pulp Fiction,“Well, allow me to retort.”(With seven charts).

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/jontalton/2014/...

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#3197 Jul 29, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
53 straight months and counting. Fifteen million (15,000,000) jobs by the end of 2015 and on the way to Twenty million (20,000,000) jobs. Some are saying Obama under the circumstances may be the greatest President in modern times. Way to go Obama, thanks for helping America to getting back on the road again. Thank you very much. Way to guide us out of the hole the Republican Party put America in. What a mess the Republicans left for Obama to repair. Thank you Obama, thanks a lot. Plus the man of peace. Our Nobel Peace Prize Winner President.
15 Million jobs......bwahahahahahaha....w e're just back to where we were when Obama took office...he's created little to zero jobs
Pale Rider

AOL

#3198 Jul 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
15 Million jobs......bwahahahahahaha....w e're just back to where we were when Obama took office...he's created little to zero jobs
How stupid are you, in your own words? Or are you smart enough to put it into words, without a damn lie? Go ahead and try!
You must be a Tea Party member or a Republican.

Since: May 14

Westbury, NY

#3200 Jul 29, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid are you, in your own words? Or are you smart enough to put it into words, without a damn lie? Go ahead and try!
You must be a Tea Party member or a Republican.
Bend over....

See Obama has created no new jobs....

Jobs Report: Back to Where We Started

After more than six years, the U.S. private sector has at last regained the jobs lost in the Great Recession.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/back-to-wh...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3201 Jul 29, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Desperation, despair and panic surrounds the lib agenda as their house of cards falls in the biggest crash and burn of a Presidency in US history.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3202 Jul 29, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
What a dumb ass post. Soon you will tell us how he has balanced the budget, reduced the deficit, created harmony in the streets of Chicago and defeated Putin.

But eventually you will wake up and find out your dream is not reality.

It is one thing to be a cheerleader. If you had any credibility left you would have lost it.

Best for you to fry up another sack of potatoes and feast away.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3203 Jul 29, 2014
The Puss in Chief announced additional sanctions against Putin today. Several months ago Oblamo announced the beginning of sanctions to isolate and deter him from further aggressions.

What an effective move. Putin watches Oblamo and his sheep on PMSNBC like American's watch John Stewart on Comedy Central.

The Oblamo Presidency implosion continues.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#3204 Jul 30, 2014
I received several emails from another site, that I frequent. They didn't know this, until I informed them. They said it needed to be repeated.

Here is what I reported:

Republican Lie Dies as the Obama Economy Hits 53 Straight Months of Job Growth. That is FIFTHY THREE (53) folks of straight JOB GROWTH.

53 straight months and counting. Fifteen million (15,000,000) jobs by the end of 2015 and on the way to Twenty million (20,000,000) jobs.

Some are saying Obama under the circumstances may be the greatest President in modern times. Think of that, one of the greatest.

Way to go Obama, thanks for helping America to getting back on the road again. Thank you very much.

Way to guide us out of the hole the Republican Party put America in. What a mess the Republicans left for Obama to repair.

Thank you Obama, thanks a lot. Plus the man of peace. Our Nobel Peace Prize Winner President.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#3205 Jul 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
what exactly has the president done without congress to achieve this?
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#3206 Jul 30, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Bend over....
See Obama has created no new jobs....
Jobs Report: Back to Where We Started
After more than six years, the U.S. private sector has at last regained the jobs lost in the Great Recession.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/back-to-wh...
most people who get employment again make less money or are part time. Meanwhile oil prices have spiked. Food, healthcare and housing cost more too. Trickle down isn't working very good.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#3207 Jul 30, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hows this :
There are fewer employed now than when Obama first wast fisted in the White House. There are more on some form of welfare than ever in the United States.
There has been a slight increase in hiring bring the employed up to the pre Obama fisting in the White House event.
On a health related note there have been several nurses and now an American Dotor and nurse that have been infected with Ebola, show how difficult it is to protect against this virus. My suggest Obama should go vist them, shake hands swap some spit
I can't wait until campaign time when the democrats along with the press will have to admit this. Unfortunately the tards posting here will just switch into blame mode and act like they never stated we recovered. At least they'll have to face the numbers instead of just calling anybody who is factual a "tea bagger republican".
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#3208 Jul 30, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I received several emails from another site, that I frequent. They didn't know this, until I informed them. They said it needed to be repeated.
Here is what I reported:
Republican Lie Dies as the Obama Economy Hits 53 Straight Months of Job Growth. That is FIFTHY THREE (53) folks of straight JOB GROWTH.
53 straight months and counting. Fifteen million (15,000,000) jobs by the end of 2015 and on the way to Twenty million (20,000,000) jobs.
Some are saying Obama under the circumstances may be the greatest President in modern times. Think of that, one of the greatest.
Way to go Obama, thanks for helping America to getting back on the road again. Thank you very much.
Way to guide us out of the hole the Republican Party put America in. What a mess the Republicans left for Obama to repair.
Thank you Obama, thanks a lot. Plus the man of peace. Our Nobel Peace Prize Winner President.
That site that emails you... The Onion, right?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3209 Jul 30, 2014
Another "Pale fact". Unsupported or manipulated data spun to benefit her opinion.

Who believes what Enormously Wide Ass Rider posts other than her fried chicken recipes?

She's better off at her dating site that emails her matches.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3210 Jul 30, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation, despair and panic surrounds the lib agenda as their house of cards falls in the biggest crash and burn of a Presidency in US history.
STOCKS SHINE AMID GLOBAL TENSIONS....Associated Press .(7-26-14).....Resilient Market driven by economic optimism, Companies' RECORD EARNINGS......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sugar Bowl tix 37 min I Cant Breathe 4
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 38 min Male 67
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 40 min juan 468
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 56 min Dr Phillips PhD 252
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 1 hr Dr Phillips PhD 2
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 1 hr Gobama 461
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 188
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 9 hr Xenosteen 1,023
Columbus Dating
Find my Match