Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3157 Jul 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Back to School, for you soon, eh? Is it 5th or 6th grade, this year?
That's far above your repeating Kindergarten this fall
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#3158 Jul 21, 2014
" Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? "
The neocons love his foreign policy...
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/05/29-...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3159 Jul 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is your lack of ability to understand. Twice this week I have put you in your place and yet you continue to crow about how infallible you are. That makes you nothing but a loud mouth fool.
You prove nothing except you are trying to deflect attention from the failures of the Oblamo administration by every measure possible.

Voted the worse POTUS since WWII, Oblamo!!!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3160 Jul 21, 2014
Soon economic growth numbers for Q2 2014 will be out. Expect robust numbers initially, probably in the 2% to 3% growth range before the revisions downward occur.

For those getting ready to tout Oblamo's policies credit for the comeback let's not forget the YTD would still be flat (for the libs, that means 0% growth).

Oblamo will leave office as the worst POTUS economically.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3161 Jul 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Back to School, for you soon, eh? Is it 5th or 6th grade, this year?
You jealous he is further along than you?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3162 Jul 21, 2014
Several months ago Oblamo ordered sanctions against Russia to stop Putin. As Oblamo put it, we will "isolate Putin" to get him to act in the world's best interest.

Last week, Oblamo "strengthened" the sanctions.

A day later, they shot down a passenger airliner killing almost 300 innocent people. A Russian missile is the prime suspect.

Sounds like the only isolation is Oblamo getting his balls squeezed by Oblamo.

Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3163 Jul 21, 2014
Despite Oblamo whining on TV that the Ukraine rebels were destroying evidence, not letting investigators in and lack of cooperation we know very little more than we knew last week. Apparently the missile launcher is back in Russia and the black box was finally given to Malaysian officials.

The middle east continues to erupt as Israel defends itself.

And Oblamo plans to fund raise on Tuesday.

No wonder no one takes America serious anymore.

Oh well, at least we have Bush to blame. For anything.

Voted the worse POTUS since WWII, Oblamo!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3164 Jul 21, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You jealous he is further along than you?
What an insecure, little PissAnt you are.....
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3165 Jul 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
If Clinton did his job to get bin laden there would have been no 911
Republicans have wore out this lie.

Neither did George W. Bush. They could have got him at Tora Bora. Bush was too much of a friend with his family. They let him get away. Clinton tried, by the time they launched, Osama was gone. He tried, Bush did not do a single thing. Not even his job as President. If Bush had done his job, we would not have gotten attacked, a typical Republican, not doing anything but helping the rich.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3166 Jul 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What an insecure, little PissAnt you are.....
He is insecure. My guess he is a lard belly. Great post, so accurate, you know how to post. Great job on Topix everyday, all day long.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#3167 Jul 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
Obama had a fundraiser last week that raised 1 million dollars for the democrat communist party.
The taxpayers received a bill for 6 million so the POTUS could collect 1.
This is exactly how our government under amateur hour works.
That is just how homosexual muslim communists operate. They have no problem spending other people's money.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3168 Jul 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is your lack of ability to understand. Twice this week I have put you in your place and yet you continue to crow about how infallible you are. That makes you nothing but a loud mouth fool.
Calling a Spade a Spade. "No Truth" Neutral Party loves to make a fool of himself. Keep up the good work.

Location hidden

#3169 Jul 22, 2014
LATEST FED SURVEY SEES IMPROVING ECONOMY....Associated Press .(7-17-14).....Thank You, President Obama.....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3170 Jul 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
LATEST FED SURVEY SEES IMPROVING ECONOMY....Associated Press .(7-17-14).....Thank You, President Obama.....
cute spin.

since last quarter America moved backwards for the 1st time since the great depression, now the Associated Press is saying the backwards movement has stabilized to losing 2% a quarter under Obama, and not the feared 5%.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3171 Jul 22, 2014
The neoLibs have really screwed up foreign policy
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3172 Jul 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have wore out this lie.
Neither did George W. Bush. They could have got him at Tora Bora. Bush was too much of a friend with his family. They let him get away. Clinton tried, by the time they launched, Osama was gone. He tried, Bush did not do a single thing. Not even his job as President. If Bush had done his job, we would not have gotten attacked, a typical Republican, not doing anything but helping the rich.
the lie is your post.

the fact is you are a drunken sheep on kook aide.

you best get back to cleaning stalls, and spreading your chit on the pile you shoveled out of the barn.

Obama is the worst to ever serve, and you represent doomed humanity. Your biggest accomplishment in life will be the fertilizer your dead body represents after decay.

Stay in Kentucky. The soil needs you.
Male

Columbus, OH

#3173 Jul 22, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Soon economic growth numbers for Q2 2014 will be out. Expect robust numbers initially, probably in the 2% to 3% growth range before the revisions downward occur.
For those getting ready to tout Oblamo's policies credit for the comeback let's not forget the YTD would still be flat (for the libs, that means 0% growth).
Oblamo will leave office as the worst POTUS economically.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
Don't you mean the worst POTUS ever....in the history of the country?

Location hidden

#3174 Jul 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
cute spin.
since last quarter America moved backwards for the 1st time since the great depression, now the Associated Press is saying the backwards movement has stabilized to losing 2% a quarter under Obama, and not the feared 5%.
...Backwards?.....Show me?...Last quarter, not 1st quarter....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3175 Jul 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Backwards?.....Show me?...Last quarter, not 1st quarter....
on 7/30 when it is released I will.

Estimates are pointing down.

2014 1st quarter results are the 1st time since the 1930's where America went backwards, and 2nd quarter looks to continue on with record breaking failure as a legacy for your failed god POTUS.

to educate yourself you could read wall street journal for predictions. But I suppose you don't believe WSJ, and invest on what fortune cookies tell you instead.

Location hidden

#3176 Jul 22, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
on 7/30 when it is released I will.
Estimates are pointing down.
2014 1st quarter results are the 1st time since the 1930's where America went backwards, and 2nd quarter looks to continue on with record breaking failure as a legacy for your failed god POTUS.
to educate yourself you could read wall street journal for predictions. But I suppose you don't believe WSJ, and invest on what fortune cookies tell you instead.
Estimates?....Are you for real?.......And, the CHINESE own your beloved WALL STREET JOURNAL.....You,.UnAmerica scumbag.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Biggest bold face Liar? 1 hr brice mutiple zip 7
News Robin Hamlin and Steven Fleming to tie the knot... 2 hr Brice N Livingston 1
Military Coup Has Seized Control of America's M... 2 hr Dangerous Dan 3
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 hr Brice N Livingston 243
A taste of their own 2 hr Dangerous Dan 267
Erase ObamaCare, It Doesn't Work, Its Unaffordable 3 hr d pants 5
News Ex-doctor shot in home invasion dies 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages