Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3070 Jul 15, 2014
It would be so easy for Oblamo to have the IRS scandal go away by instructing Holder to appoint a special prosecutor. If they find nothing, then it is over.

Despite overwhelming evidence, an IRS employee invoking the fifth amendment and cover-up suggesting many criminal acts including influencing a Presidential election Oblamo continues to ignore what over 75% of the public demands.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

If Oblamo was not involved he has nothing to fear.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3071 Jul 15, 2014
What is one thing a leader must have?

Credibility

Does Oblamo have any?

Another reason why he is rated as the worst POTUS since WWII but at the rate this term has gone, why settle for that.

Worst POTUS ever, Barack Hussein Oblamo.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3072 Jul 15, 2014
Now a word about John Boehner from my sponsor

John Boehner is a total puppet of the wealthy elites, elites which will, undoubtedly, do whatever they can to help Boehner purchase another term in his House of Misrepresentatives. If nothing else, this could help foster division among Republicans and force Boehner to spend valuable time, energy, effort and resources, including money, just to win the Republican nomination.

Wouldn't it be especially sweet to have both Republican Congressional leaders, John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, tossed out by the voters.

Corrupt John Boehner Invested In Oil Companies. Then Pushed Keystone XL. Talking about corrupt.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3073 Jul 15, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the insider information paleface didn't mention. As linked by Neutral Party.
"In other words, virtually all of the increase in McConnell’s increase in net worth comes from his wife’s money, not his congressional work."
http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checke...
Problem I have with Mitch McConnell is he has no private sector experience only government or public sector experience where he has been since he got out of college and knows nothing about how the private sector works.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 at 05:10 PM PST.

How Mitch McConnell became very rich

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/05/9258...

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#3074 Jul 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
John Boehner is a total puppet of the wealthy elites, elites which will, undoubtedly, do whatever they can to help Boehner purchase another term in his House of Misrepresentatives. If nothing else, this could help foster division among Republicans and force Boehner to spend valuable time, energy, effort and resources, including money, just to win the Republican nomination.
Wouldn't it be especially sweet to have both Republican Congressional leaders, John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, tossed out by the voters.
Corrupt John Boehner Invested In Oil Companies. Then Pushed Keystone XL. Talking about corrupt.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the most powerful woman in Congress, proudly sang the praises of her longtime friend and major Democratic donor Eleni Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis during the California real estate developer’s confirmation hearing in November as U.S. ambassador to Hungary.

“My husband and I are here as friends of the family and admirers of the Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis family,” she told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at the Nov. 18 hearing.“I salute her for her patriotism and for all that she will bring to this position.”

What the 12-term California Democrat didn’t say was that her husband, Paul Pelosi Sr., a California-based investment banker, has made more than $1 million as part of a business relationship with the new ambassador’s father, Angelo Tsakopoulos, that dates back nearly 20 years.

While ambassadorships often are part of a “spoils system” that rewards big donors and the politically well-connected, the Pelosis’ relationship with Mr. Tsakopoulos goes well beyond the business-as-usual label.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/apr/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

This is how Washington works, PR. This is news to you?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#3075 Jul 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Is your sponsor McDonald's?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#3076 Jul 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
President Obama saved Ohio from disastor. He has saved america and the world.
The Republicans haven't done one thing since Obama took office. Nothing at all, NOTHING.
please tell us exactly what Obama did without congress that saved OH. BTW we were ranked 8th worst state to live in.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3077 Jul 16, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Problem I have with Mitch McConnell is he has no private sector experience only government or public sector experience where he has been since he got out of college and knows nothing about how the private sector works.
Sun Dec 05, 2010 at 05:10 PM PST.
How Mitch McConnell became very rich
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/12/05/9258...
Most politicians have no real world Priviate sector experience. It's a major problem from my perspective. These folks are part of the "ruling class" they sit on both sides of the aisle, and they are moviated to make a career in politics.
Male

Columbus, OH

#3078 Jul 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
President Obama saved Ohio from disastor. He has saved america and the world.
The Republicans haven't done one thing since Obama took office. Nothing at all, NOTHING.
President Obama hasn't done ONE THING positive for Ohio, America or the world.

Okay paleface, he did run away from Iraq, and now he's having to re-boot... great.

If Republicans have done nothing, nothing at all, then you can't BLAME Republicans for nothing, nothing at all.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3079 Jul 16, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Most politicians have no real world Priviate sector experience. It's a major problem from my perspective. These folks are part of the "ruling class" they sit on both sides of the aisle, and they are moviated to make a career in politics.
True which is why the US is in serious trouble Sociallly and Economically and the US Federal Deficit is proof of that.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#3080 Jul 16, 2014
Dick for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the most powerful woman in Congress, proudly sang the praises of her longtime friend and major Democratic donor Eleni Tsakopoulos-Kounalakis during the California real estate developer’s confirmation hearing in November as U.S. ambassador to Hungary......
This is how Washington works, PR. This is news to you?
Exactly, Mayor. The conventional wisdom is politicians must have elected office experience. When a political rookie comes along with little or no elected office experience they are derided by the incumbent as "inexperienced."

Generally, most "career politicians" are about holding onto their office or parlaying the experience of office into climbing the political ladder to higher office. From my perspective it's about feathering their own nest, and not about serving the people. Most of these career politicians become very wealthy from having held elected office. Even BR complains about that.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3081 Jul 16, 2014
I saw our president today on TV having a news conference. His hair looks like it is turning white. My guess it is because, he can not get one ounce of co-operation from a single Republican on the issues facing America. There folks is the problem as to why, he has to take matters into his own hands. Those stinking people don't even as much as reach out to the Governors in states where illegal's are crossing into the United States. However Rick Perry can barely remember his own name, much less come up with a solution. They would rather blame Obama, anything to raise Hell about something.

From Governor's, Senator's, to Represenatives, they don't do anything. Nothing at all. NOTHING. The last time a Republican did anthing, Newt Gingrich was Speaker and he and a Democrat President, the great Sex Starved President was behind his desk getting things done. Now you have the rest of the story.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3082 Jul 17, 2014
Well, he certainly looks as if he's the leader of the band:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gallery/article...

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3083 Jul 17, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> please tell us exactly what Obama did without congress that saved OH. BTW we were ranked 8th worst state to live in.
That's not new to this administration, though? Ohio's been our number two national joke behind Florida for as far back as I can remember.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3084 Jul 17, 2014
JUNE AUTO SALES SHOW SURPRISING STRENGTH.....Associated Press.(7-2-14)....Detroit -- U.S. auto sales grew at the fastest pace in 8 years in June, surprising the industry and setting it up for a strong second half of the year.........Thank You, President Obama...for helping save our American Auto Industry.............

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#3085 Jul 17, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I saw our president today on TV having a news conference. His hair looks like it is turning white. My guess it is because, he can not get one ounce of co-operation from a single Republican on the issues facing America. There folks is the problem as to why, he has to take matters into his own hands. Those stinking people don't even as much as reach out to the Governors in states where illegal's are crossing into the United States. However Rick Perry can barely remember his own name, much less come up with a solution. They would rather blame Obama, anything to raise Hell about something.
From Governor's, Senator's, to Represenatives, they don't do anything. Nothing at all. NOTHING. The last time a Republican did anthing, Newt Gingrich was Speaker and he and a Democrat President, the great Sex Starved President was behind his desk getting things done. Now you have the rest of the story.
Obama has been in office for almost 6 years...are his choice of advisers so poor he has to read about everything in the newspaper?

He knew about the VA 6 years ago....He knew about illegal aliens 6 years ago...What did he do about it?
Male

Columbus, OH

#3086 Jul 17, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Here in lies the problem for America today.
Our benevolent dictator, Barak Obama has a very loyal following of subjects, who blame everyone that doesn't blindly follow, for the failings of the country. You see, it's your fault, not the dictator.

"Dictators suffer from extraordinarily high levels of both grandiosity and paranoia. These dynamics usually go together, based on thinking as follows: "I am supreme and special. People are envious of me. I must control or destroy them before they destroy me." - Learning from Dictatorships - Published April 19, 2011 by Larry Culliford

Plaeface says: "There folks is the problem as to why, he has to take matters into his own hands." -

These "useful idiots" are exactly the type of people required for the dictator to be given total control of the government. This is not America. We don't live in Cuba. We have three (3) co-equal branches of government. Checks and balances. Something paleface did not learn in American History when he was in school,(assuming he went) probably because it was not being taught to this generation of know nothings.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#3087 Jul 17, 2014
Poor old Republican George W. Bush, Americas last Republican President, didn't read report's, or any warnings, and we were attacked. Our defense, wasn't even in the area, nor was the President. What happened, we were attacked in New York, and in Washington DC. All the fault of our President. Plus he led America into a war that lasted for years with thousands of American men killed, legs, arms blown off. Multiple tours of duty. Military just half way equipped to go to war. Instead of trying the least amount of negotiation by the Bush administration, none, NONE at ALL, NOTHING. Greedy Cheney was too busy making war plans, so his former company could make $billions and billions off of the war.

Ladies and gentlemen, don't be sucked into the SOUP of lies you read on here by inexperienced writers, that don't know a single thing about anything on anything. They KNOW NOTHING, BUT HOW TO LIE LIKE DIRTY DOGS. Listen instead to the one and TRUE PALE RIDER for all of THE TRUTH, ALL DAY LONG, ALL OF the TIME. Thank You, Thank all of you Very Much.

Pay strict attention to Go Blue Forever, Black Rhino, tranposition, Bizzy Bee, for all of the truth, whether you like it or not.
Male

Columbus, OH

#3088 Jul 17, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Poor old Republican George W. Bush, Americas last Republican President, didn't read report's, or any warnings, and we were attacked. Our defense, wasn't even in the area, nor was the President. What happened, we were attacked in New York, and in Washington DC. All the fault of our President. Plus he led America into a war that lasted for years with thousands of American men killed, legs, arms blown off. Multiple tours of duty. Military just half way equipped to go to war. Instead of trying the least amount of negotiation by the Bush administration, none, NONE at ALL, NOTHING. Greedy Cheney was too busy making war plans, so his former company could make $billions and billions off of the war.
Ladies and gentlemen, don't be sucked into the SOUP of lies you read on here by inexperienced writers, that don't know a single thing about anything on anything. They KNOW NOTHING, BUT HOW TO LIE LIKE DIRTY DOGS. Listen instead to the one and TRUE PALE RIDER for all of THE TRUTH, ALL DAY LONG, ALL OF the TIME. Thank You, Thank all of you Very Much.
Pay strict attention to Go Blue Forever, Black Rhino, tranposition, Bizzy Bee, for all of the truth, whether you like it or not.
You afraid of me paleface?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#3089 Jul 17, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
the truth is opposite of your posts.

every sane person already knows that, and your troll band is just a comedy routine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 2 hr Pale Rider 922
Blacks still TRAIPSIN' after the Clintons> Got ... 2 hr ClintonTrumpGodHelp 2
News Storms knock out power 3 hr UTrashy 4
News Columbus man accused of sexually assaulting tod... 3 hr UTrashy 36
did RS write this on his super sized boat 4 hr Reality Speaks 3
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 4 hr Reality Speaks 247
No Life, But Topix. 4 hr Reality Speaks 17
Should the GOP cut its loses? 4 hr Reality Speaks 870
I wish our cat would die. 17 hr They cannot kill ... 52

Columbus Jobs