Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2942 Jul 7, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want the congress to cut taxes. Eliminate all welfare require every citizen to do a tour of duty guarding the border with Mezico, and eliminate all gun laws and taxes, eliminate the department of education, EPA, BATF, homeland security and the TSA? Those would greatly improve the USA.
What does getting rid of bonehead John Boehner or Mitch McConnell have to do with cutting taxes, welfare, or the border. what a silly post.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#2943 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What does getting rid of bonehead John Boehner or Mitch McConnell have to do with cutting taxes, welfare, or the border. what a silly post.
They are Rino's.

What is silly is your ignorance for asking such stupid questions
Ps. Walleye fishing is best ever in my life on Lake Erie this past week. My tan is also best I ever had. To think I only have 3 more weeks of it prior to going home to Dublin.

If I only had Obama bucks I could stay all of august too.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#2944 Jul 7, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
They are Rino's.
What is silly is your ignorance for asking such stupid questions
Ps. Walleye fishing is best ever in my life on Lake Erie this past week. My tan is also best I ever had. To think I only have 3 more weeks of it prior to going home to Dublin.
If I only had Obama bucks I could stay all of august too.
Need me to drop you off a few rolls? I have some Scotts sh it paper with Obama's face on it.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#2945 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't pay attention to your own post. You say Beohner and McConnel do nothing I was pointing out good things they or conservative leaders should be doing..

If one examines what liberals want done Obama has failed there too. Face it Obama just wants the destruction of the USA , nothing else.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#2946 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Need me to drop you off a few rolls? I have some Scotts sh it paper with Obama's face on it.
How does that spend at the gas dock?

Dead president faces on paper they grab up at $4.49 a gallon

Obama is not in good grace with anyone here, and an Obama sticker on a car is nowhere inside this resort.

You should get up here so I can take you fishing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2947 Jul 8, 2014
<quoted text>
So you want the congress to cut taxes. Eliminate all welfare require every citizen to do a tour of duty guarding the border with Mezico, and eliminate all gun laws and taxes, eliminate the department of..... education, EPA, BATF, homeland security and the TSA? Those would greatly improve the USA.
..Cut taxes?...WTF????
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#2948 Jul 8, 2014
Don't worry about Obama, when he leaves office the people he threw US taxpayers money at will be stuffing his pockets; wait for it!
d pantaloni

Toledo, OH

#2949 Jul 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It is no telling where America would be today, if we didn't have one (John Boehner) and the other that all he wanted to do is make sure Obama wasn't elected for a second term (Mitch McConnell) Republicans. What does the Party do? They follow the leaders - DOING NOTHING, NOTHING at ALL For AMERICA. If the Democrats come with anything, the Republican's reject it. That is our Congress.
Is that so? How is the economy "recovering" then?
Male

Hilliard, OH

#2950 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> We sure know what party supports the Corporate Wealthy, don't we?.....Just ask Mitt.....
Democrats and Obama gave us stimulus.

Addiction to the Fed stimulus: Simply put, the financial markets are hooked on easy money, and that has caused them to ignore real economic and geopolitical vulnerabilities, according to an annual report released Sunday by the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), an organization of of central banks.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/01/investing/sto...
Male

Hilliard, OH

#2951 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
PRESIDENT OBAMA LEAD'S U.S. MARKETS BACK.....BBC America.(7-4-14)......Dow-Jone s Industrial has risen 146%, since March 2009......S&P 500 up 175%, since March 2009......Truth will out....
Markets are far outpacing actual growth: Stocks are priced in the stratosphere compared to the overall health of the U.S. economy. David R. Kotok, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer at Cumberland Advisors in Sarasota, Florida, says that the only other time the total valuation of the stock market relative to U.S. growth domestic product (GDP) was higher was at the peak of the tech bubble.

Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2953 Jul 9, 2014
The Stock Market is pleased with investor's under Obama Leadership!
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#2954 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
And the cronies obama gives $45,000,000,000 a month to invest love him.

His money printing has devalued the dollar, so as yo chant, subtract 20% of stock market valuation to be apples to apples of worth.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#2955 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The only thing more worthless than you are your posts.
Male

Columbus, OH

#2956 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
What goes up, must come down.

"4 signs the stock market is overheating.
Stocks are downright expensive: According to a popular metric of market valuation, stocks are trading at lofty levels previously experienced leading up market crashes."

Location hidden

#2957 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
52 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOB GROWTH....Thank You, Mister President....
Male

Columbus, OH

#2958 Jul 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF PRIVATE SECTOR JOB GROWTH....Thank You, Mister President....
Who would ever have guessed so many Liberal Democrat Communist on this forum would be cheering for PRIVATE SECTOR job growth?

These are the same HYPOCRITES who told us that PRIVATE SECTOR employers were nothing more than a bunch of greedy fat-cat corporatists, getting rich on the backs of the blood, sweat and tears hard working poor and minimum wage workers of this country!

These are the same HYPOCRITES who have tried to destroy the greedy PRIVATE SECTOR Healthcare Insurance companies in favor of their benevolent Government run Health Insurance Program.

Their pious duplicitous hypocrisy makes me want to puke!

Location hidden

#2959 Jul 9, 2014
JUNE AUTO SALES SHOW SURPRISING STRENGTH...Associated Press .(7-2-14).....Detroit -- U.S. auto sales grew at the fastest pace in 8 YEARS IN JUNE, surprising the industry and setting up for a strong second half of the year......Thanks for helping save our Auto Industry.....President Obama.....
Male

Columbus, OH

#2960 Jul 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Those are GREEDY CORPORATE CAPITALISTS you are talking about HYPOCRITE.

Oh, those were the days my friends.....

"Could this be the peak for loosely organized protesters, united less by a common cause than by revulsion to what they consider unbridled corporate greed? Or are they just getting started?"

"Even if the protesters were barred from camping in Zuccotti Park, as the property owner and the city briefly threatened to do last week, the movement would continue..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/16/occu...

Location hidden

#2961 Jul 9, 2014
Working American's stock investments, in their 401k's have nearly TRIPLED in value, since President Obama took office.....Independent investors and the elderly, often chose market investing, due to low CD returns.....
Male

Columbus, OH

#2962 Jul 9, 2014
Go Blow Forever wrote:
Working American's stock investments, in their 401k's have nearly TRIPLED in value, since President Obama took office.....Independent investors and the elderly, often chose market investing, due to low CD returns.....
Didn't you read this story from THE DAILY KOS??

"The stock market is at all-time highs, but trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange is at 15 year lows. Quite simply, the mom-and-pop investor has had enough and is leaving the market."

"Data released today by Fidelity Investments shows that 35 percent of all participants in plans it administers cashed out their 401(k) balances when leaving their jobs last year, and the trend was even worse for young and lower-income workers."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/13/1291...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men in the Girls Bathroom 56 min UTrashy 400
News Joe Biden's Columbus destination: Jeni's Ice Cream 1 hr Three Psyche 35
Democraps....the party of rape 1 hr schlongfest 16
ABC this Week 2 hr schlongfest 2
Donald Trump Big Liar 3 hr schlongfest 12
Joyce Hazelrigg (Feb '13) 8 hr Old sailor 8
Drumpf: Narcissistic Welfare King 9 hr d pants 35
Federal lands in America 9 hr d pants 169
More from around the web

Personal Finance