Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Male

Hilliard, OH

#2854 Jun 29, 2014
Go Blow Forever wrote:
FINANCING EASES FOR SMALL BUSINESS......BANKS MORE WILLING TO LEND AS FIRMS RECOVER...Associated Press .(6-29-14)....Thank You, Mister President for our American Economy's strength.....
Another financial crisis in progress?

Small business lending may emerge as the next problem for banks...

The rating agency Moody’s Investors Service is warning in a research note out today that some of banks’ traditional lending businesses are starting to face stiffer competition from non-banks, which encompass financial firms that offer loans and other bank lending products without a banking license (such as mortgage servicing firms).

http://qz.com/223507/small-business-lending-m...
Pale Rider

AOL

#2856 Jun 29, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Obama is doing a great job if you are a lunatic sunni muslim trying to overthrow a government in the middle east.
Jordan and Israel is about the only two countries in the Middle East with a government.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#2857 Jun 29, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan and Israel is about the only two countries in the Middle East with a government.
How dangerously ignorant of you. Here, I picked some information from Scholastic - you know, the ones who educate schoolchildren?- for you. Please learn.

http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/...
Wait what

Galion, OH

#2858 Jun 29, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
A glaring example of the dumbing down of America if I ever saw one. I don't know whether to laugh or cry but either way, you should not be allowed to vote.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#2859 Jun 29, 2014
The link I posted is dated...but still...how do you not know this? HOW?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2861 Jun 29, 2014
Google the above Republicans. Thank goodness America elected a great President. America is coming back.

Buy Something Made In America, even though the rich moved their companies to China under Bush, don't want you TOO!

Do that and the rich will start investing in America.

A friend of mine is working 7 days a week, 12 hr. days. Had to go to Hawaii for a vacation. It must be rough, on people these days, no rest, plants cannot get caught up.

I never saw so many cars with Temp Tags. New cars galore. Gas stations crowded. Traffic on I-75 North and South Bound Lanes KSP are bringing out more patrol cars to catch those Ohio drivers. If an Ohio driver is tailgating you, if he is making obscene gestures he probably is caring a consealed weapon, it might be Tony d2 (the COWARD) behind you. He is not very bright, remember that.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2862 Jun 29, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
How dangerously ignorant of you. Here, I picked some information from Scholastic - you know, the ones who educate schoolchildren?- for you. Please learn.
http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/...
I knew there would be someone in Ohio, that didn't know, and they had to Google, then paste the results. All a person has to do, is play dumb, and you can find out who don't know very much.
Wait what

Galion, OH

#2863 Jun 29, 2014
A Homebuilding CEO Nailed It On What's Wrong With The Housing Market

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kb-home-ceo-on...
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2864 Jun 30, 2014
Wait what wrote:
Housing Market
The last Republican to sit in the White House and do nothing, like the Republicans have done since Obama won huge victories in 2008 and 20012. That and to many times going to Crawford Texas to get away from his BOSS Dick Cheney.

All these problems the Republicans complain about needing to be fixed, why don't they do something about them? They far outnumber the President and Biden. They offer NOTHING! Nothing but complaints. Nothing at all. Not one single thing. They need to be voted completely out.
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#2865 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> CONSUMER CONFIDENCE CLIMBS TO A 6-YEAR HIGH..Associated Press.(6-25-14)......PLEEEEEEE EEEEEZZZZ.....
how many years ago did we have the housing bubble? No revovery, sorry.
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#2866 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
FINANCING EASES FOR SMALL BUSINESS......BANKS MORE WILLING TO LEND AS FIRMS RECOVER...Associated Press .(6-29-14)....Thank You, Mister President for our American Economy's strength.....
Unless some real dramatic growth hapoens in the next 2 years, forget about thanking this oresident for economic recovery.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2867 Jun 30, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> how many years ago did we have the housing bubble? No revovery, sorry.
U.S. NEW HOME SALES CONTINUE TO SEE RECOVERY...Associated Press .(6-25-14)......May's 18.6% jump makes for SIX-YEAR HIGH, erases winter declines.....

Location hidden

#2869 Jun 30, 2014
...lol.....
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2870 Jun 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. NEW HOME SALES CONTINUE TO SEE RECOVERY...Associated Press .(6-25-14)......May's 18.6% jump makes for SIX-YEAR HIGH, erases winter declines.....
Obama is a brilliant man. Blue points this out, in those great fact finding posts - Great Job!

Location hidden

#2871 Jul 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a brilliant man. Blue points this out, in those great fact finding posts - Great Job!
..THANKS.....FINANCIAL GAINS BOOST CONSUMER CONFIDENCE......LEVEL OF OPTIMISM REMAINS HIGH THANKS IN PART TO JOB GROWTH......Associated Press .(6-28-14)........GREAT JOB, Mister President.....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#2872 Jul 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> ..THANKS.....FINANCIAL GAINS BOOST CONSUMER CONFIDENCE......LEVEL OF OPTIMISM REMAINS HIGH THANKS IN PART TO JOB GROWTH......Associated Press .(6-28-14)........GREAT JOB, Mister President.....
Median Income Falls For 5th Year, Inequality At Record High

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/medi...

Thanks Obama

Location hidden

#2873 Jul 1, 2014
End the Corporate/GOP attacks on the Middle Class.....
Male

Columbus, OH

#2874 Jul 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
End the Corporate/GOP attacks on the Middle Class.....
Jan 24, 2014 - And despite Obama's focus on the middle class, the improvement so far has largely benefited the ultra rich....

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/24/news/economy/...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2875 Jul 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Google the above Republicans. Thank goodness America elected a great President. America is coming back.
Buy Something Made In America, even though the rich moved their companies to China under Bush, don't want you TOO!
Do that and the rich will start investing in America.
A friend of mine is working 7 days a week, 12 hr. days. Had to go to Hawaii for a vacation. It must be rough, on people these days, no rest, plants cannot get caught up.
I never saw so many cars with Temp Tags. New cars galore. Gas stations crowded. Traffic on I-75 North and South Bound Lanes KSP are bringing out more patrol cars to catch those Ohio drivers. If an Ohio driver is tailgating you, if he is making obscene gestures he probably is caring a consealed weapon, it might be Tony d2 (the COWARD) behind you. He is not very bright, remember that.
Couldn't get through 1/2 of this before I quit this reading this crap. You're either drunk, hung over or still high from Saturday night.

I for one shop Walmart, an American company and drive a Camry, made in America. If you could afford a car, buy a Govt Motors car and just keep it at the dealership.

Bad things happen when govt gets involved.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2877 Jul 2, 2014
Here is what I like about a man that can stand on his own. Obama tells it like it is. Oh! Yea, it burns the Republicans, all they can talk about is the Constitution, that is it folks, another lame excuse for doing NOTHING as usual.

Obama said:

"If Congress will not do their job, at least we can do ours."

Way to go Obama, pour it on!

Obama ripped John Boehner to shreds. That is what he gets for nearly 6 years of nothing. The Republicans can add another eight more for doing nothing under George W. Bush. The last time they did anything was when Bill Clinton was President. They helped pass a balanced budget, and George W. Bush wasted the surplus.

The Do Nothing Party!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drumpf is Presidential? 24 min Zeeba 20
News Safety is priority during Red, White & Boom 42 min They cannot kill ... 5
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 58 min Posting as myself 25
I <3 The BBC 1 hr Zeeba comes out 4
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 1 hr Zeeba comes out 27
News City of Columbus issues nitrate warning for tap... 1 hr Zeeba thinks deeply 5
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 2 hr 404 not found 10
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 8 hr Seriouslady 160

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages