Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2814 Jun 24, 2014
Hello All Republicans - Tea Party Members!

No matter what he did, President Bush will certainly go down in history as the president that nearly destroyed America and her standing as the leader of the free world.

While George vacationed at his Texas ranch, it was Vice President Dick Cheney that took control of our country and nearly ran it into the ground. When President Obama assumed office, President Bush bequeath to him an economy that was shedding almost 800,000 jobs per month, a financial sector in a free-fall, and staggering federal, state and local deficits.

Incredibly, in the five short years since this dude became President, the mainstream media and the Republican Party have done such a good job of whitewashing history that today President Bush’s popularity is in the tank. Nothing the man did was ever the right thing to do. Look at Iraq today, another example of the stupidity of George W. Bush!

That is your last Republican to DO NOTHING as PRESIDENT, EXCEPT TEAR AMERICA DOWN, that the man did. He is the worst since the GREAT DEPRESSION. The Architect of the Great Recession, The BUSH Administration.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2815 Jun 24, 2014
Enormously Wide Ass Rider is a true dumbass. If you're still blaming Bush, Oblamo isn't the answer.

I see your stopped your fantasy of spending time with Mr.Jolie. Like Joe Chit, a nice man that never agreed with you before getting your hopes up that he was interested only to jolt you with rejection. You see Joe has class, you're crass.

No man would want you. First of all, what man would want to spend time with a loud mouth that can only converse about gun control, Oblamo and friends that live hundreds of miles away let alone your ass is the size of cows ass.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2816 Jun 24, 2014
Anybody else notice Wide Ass Rider started this thread yet can't talk about anything except Bush?

I can see why.

al Qaeda is on run alright just like Oblamo told us. Running full speed to Baghdad. Seizing $, oil and killing thousands on the way, they have now become the richest terror organization in the world.

Will they continue to a nuclear Pakistan and acquire a Nuke? Not with Oblamo, Kerry and Hillary in the wings. I am sure that top notch diplomacy is going to work as it has the first 5 years. Why we have Crimea, Syria, Libya and Egypt to show what to expect will happen.

Nothing!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2817 Jun 24, 2014
But let us not judge Oblamo in foreign affairs as that would be to narrow.

Why we could talk about the transparency of this administration. From the "rogue agents" to the "not a smidgeon of corruption" to now lost emails from six individuals involved. Something that was known as far back as Feb14.

Today's poll say 75% of American's do not believe they are missing and that the IRS is hiding something. Now a man as powerful as the POTUS that can pick up the phone and order a drone strike you would think he could tell them to get Congress requested info in a matter hours. Or is this obstruction part of the cover up to protect the White House?

No, we can't say he is good on integrity.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2818 Jun 24, 2014
Wait. That is not fair. Judging Oblamo on foreign policy, integrity and ability to cooperate with a Congressional committee is not a fair way to judge his Presidency.

Let's talk about domestic issues.

Well there is unemployment and that falling rate despite the lowest labor participation rate in 40 years. Do the math. Hmmm...

Oh yes there is Oblamocare. And yes it is here with higher prices, cancelled policies and dr exclusions but that would bring up that integrity thing. But just think, we lowered the uninsured to 35M from 40M. Seems like a lot of American's had to suffered to get 1 in 8 without insurance to sign up.

But at least we can drive somewhere on vacation. Oh yeah, better keep it under 200 miles cause that tank is gonna cost a lot at $3.85/gal. Of course, since your taxes went up again and your electric bill when up again and your water/sewer bill went up again that vacation may be in a wading pool in your back yard.

Oh well, my lib foes won't give me the accomplishments but I sure can.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2819 Jun 25, 2014
Neutral Party your hallucinations have you mixing names with problems, and calling truth lies, and re-defing words and definitions, all to fit your freak fantasy of what you determine to be normal.

You read to many posts on Topix for your own good. Get your facts straight, before you attempt to write anything.
neo conservative

Taylor, MI

#2820 Jun 25, 2014
I hated Obama at first but after 1year he's my new favorite. http://consortiumnews.com/2014/06/23/obamas-t...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2821 Jun 25, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Neutral Party your hallucinations have you mixing names with problems, and calling truth lies, and re-defing words and definitions, all to fit your freak fantasy of what you determine to be normal.
You read to many posts on Topix for your own good. Get your facts straight, before you attempt to write anything.
Just because you say they're lies, hallucinations or anything else does not prove a thing. No lib on here has proved me wrong because I speak the truth and back it up.

You however come up with crap like the idea to drive a bus down the street to collect everyone's gun.

Your enormously wide ass can't keep up with me.
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#2822 Jun 25, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Neutral Party your hallucinations have you mixing names with problems, and calling truth lies, and re-defing words and definitions, all to fit your freak fantasy of what you determine to be normal.
You read to many posts on Topix for your own good. Get your facts straight, before you attempt to write anything.
Here are the facts behind your job growth and economy, http://www.cnbc.com/id/101398855
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2...
http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/heard-on-the-str...
And before you blame congress let me remind you 2 key things Obama said would save the economy and got to proceed with regardless.. Porkulus and "ending the war in Iraq".
d pantz

Taylor, MI

#2823 Jun 25, 2014
Notice how P.R. posts mistruths and the other lib trolls just try to ruin threads with personal insults, making sure they stay away from the actual topic?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2824 Jun 25, 2014
Agree. They've been doing it all year. But can you blame then. Their messiah has been exposed for what he is, an empty suit Muslim sympathizer that has brought the US economy to its knees while promoting world unrest.

The world is more dangerous now because of Oblamo.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2825 Jun 25, 2014
(2.9%) economic growth....Is Oblamo doing a good job?

The numbers keep getting worse. First .1% growth, then revised downward and now this. What is the real number? Can you believe anything this govt says?

Emails, data, initiatives, executive orders? This is no coincidence.

Is it arrogance surrounded by incompetence, or incompetence surrounded by arrogance?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2826 Jun 25, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
(2.9%) economic growth....Is Oblamo doing a good job?
The numbers keep getting worse. First .1% growth, then revised downward and now this. What is the real number? Can you believe anything this govt says?
Emails, data, initiatives, executive orders? This is no coincidence.
Is it arrogance surrounded by incompetence, or incompetence surrounded by arrogance?
Neutral reads to much from David Livingston. Neutral is the most uninformed goat head on Topix.

Read the facts!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#2827 Jun 25, 2014
Did you know?

Here's one more nail in Republicans' rate hikes coffin. In Florida, no insurance company on the state's exchange has asked to increase its rates next year. Not one, so far.

Way to go Obama!

Good Job!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2828 Jun 25, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Did you know?
Here's one more nail in Republicans' rate hikes coffin. In Florida, no insurance company on the state's exchange has asked to increase its rates next year. Not one, so far.
Way to go Obama!
Good Job!
what about the other 49 states, and what % of Florida is on Medicare?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2829 Jun 26, 2014
Being in the healthcare industry, rates haven't been finalized yet. This will happen in the July-Sept period before the open enrollment period begins.

Once again, enormously wide ass rider doesn't know what she is talking about. Best for her to stick to fries, fried chicken and fantasies of being with a man.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2830 Jun 26, 2014
Still waiting for some Oblamo doing a good job info.

Here's one: his golf game has improved. This improvement comes at the expense of those still suffering lost of employment, homes and their dignity while the middle east burns.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2831 Jun 26, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Agree. They've been doing it all year. But can you blame then. Their messiah has been exposed for what he is, an empty suit Muslim sympathizer that has brought the US economy to its knees while promoting world unrest.
The world is more dangerous now because of Oblamo.
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE CLIMBS TO A 6-YEAR HIGH..Associated Press.(6-25-14)......PLEEEEEEE EEEEEZZZZ.....
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2832 Jun 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> CONSUMER CONFIDENCE CLIMBS TO A 6-YEAR HIGH..Associated Press.(6-25-14)......PLEEEEEEE EEEEEZZZZ.....
then why is the economy moving backwards, and this week had 312,000 sign up for unemployment?

Is the 2nd quarter suffering from winter still?

I bet it takes 2 years to recover from a couple months of snow according to your financial experts.

PLEEEEEEEEEZE is a good response to your postings.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2833 Jun 26, 2014
U.S. ECONOMIC UPDATE LIFTS STOCKS..Associated Press.(6-19-14).....Don't ever count out Americans.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Breastfeeding Age Restriction 4 min Cliff 44
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 37 min Billybob 42
The Obama Portraits Added To The National Gallery 1 hr turned the channel 20
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 4 hr Annie 1,344
News Father, Daughter Charged In West Side Slaying |... (Apr '11) 7 hr Palesmoodgeface 42
Woman And Daughter Actually Celebrate Black His... 9 hr Dan Rather and th... 1
Q Intel Drop Thread 16 hr 404 not found 96

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages