Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#2703 Jun 12, 2014
The Busting up of the Republican Party!

Eric Cantor GONE!

"I think this is a scale eight earthquake. I think it will shock the Washington establishment; it will shock the House Republicans," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said. Newt Knows, tell them Newt.

Who will be next?

Republican Party in Shambles!

Turn Out the Lights - The Party is OVER!

Titans of the Washington GOP establishment are bracing for more potential defeats after grassroots-fueled conservative economics professor Dave Brat crushed House Majority Leader Eric Cantor by double digits on Tuesday. The top two GOP establishment icons grassroots conservatives are targeting next are Sens. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee and Thad Cochran of Mississippi.

Will Mitch McConnell be next?

The Tea Party in May lost 4 out of 5 races, so they needed a win.

People are tired of Congress not doing anything for over 5 years.

What about all those mid-term elections?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#2704 Jun 12, 2014
GOP Leadership in 'Chaos' After Eric Cantor's Loss"We're absolutely stunned."
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#2705 Jun 12, 2014
“Selfishness and greed, individual or national, cause most of our troubles.”

People are remembering what went on under George W. Bush.

Remember all the talk about Democracy in Iraq, under Bush. Those people care about as much for Democracy as the Republicans do for the Black People in America.

Republicans are BAD for AMERICA.

Rarely do you hear of one saying anything good about America. None say buy something Made in America.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#2706 Jun 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
“Selfishness and greed, individual or national, cause most of our troubles.”
People are remembering what went on under George W. Bush.
Remember all the talk about Democracy in Iraq, under Bush. Those people care about as much for Democracy as the Republicans do for the Black People in America.
Republicans are BAD for AMERICA.
Rarely do you hear of one saying anything good about America. None say buy something Made in America.
Yes we all remembered how democrats voted for the war too. We remember Sadam gassing the kurds a long time ago. We remember Obama and Kerry trying to start the same type of pointless war in Syria... we know you stand for lies and are full of it...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2707 Jun 12, 2014
Based on the posts by Enormously Wide Ass Rider I would say the libs are in free fall. The topic is "is the POTUS doing a good job" and you don't see a lib responding with any facts, only attacks on Republicans.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2708 Jun 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
GOP Leadership in 'Chaos' After Eric Cantor's Loss"We're absolutely stunned."
BUSH/CHENEY destroyed a whole country....IRAQ....

Location hidden

#2709 Jun 12, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we all remembered how democrats voted for the war too. We remember Sadam gassing the kurds a long time ago. We remember Obama and Kerry trying to start the same type of pointless war in Syria... we know you stand for lies and are full of it...
On Bush/Cheney's bogus intelligence.....No more denial....
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2710 Jun 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> BUSH/CHENEY destroyed a whole country....IRAQ....
ask the women and kids in Iraq if they think that.

Obama deserting them allowed the Taliban to take over again, and spit on the graves of our service men who died giving these people freedom from slavery.

the idiocy you shills scream is disgusting, and November can't come fast enough.

Every leader in Washington needs fired, and Cantor was a significant blow to all of them.

your childish blame game is going to backfire big time.

Jail terms and impeachment trial are on the way.......enjoy the show, because it will be very sweet to see.
Realty Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2711 Jun 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
The Busting up of the Republican Party!
Eric Cantor GONE!
"I think this is a scale eight earthquake. I think it will shock the Washington establishment; it will shock the House Republicans," former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said. Newt Knows, tell them Newt.
Who will be next?
Republican Party in Shambles!
Turn Out the Lights - The Party is OVER!
Titans of the Washington GOP establishment are bracing for more potential defeats after grassroots-fueled conservative economics professor Dave Brat crushed House Majority Leader Eric Cantor by double digits on Tuesday. The top two GOP establishment icons grassroots conservatives are targeting next are Sens. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee and Thad Cochran of Mississippi.
Will Mitch McConnell be next?
The Tea Party in May lost 4 out of 5 races, so they needed a win.
People are tired of Congress not doing anything for over 5 years.
What about all those mid-term elections?
clueless defines you Pale Rider.

The RINO's and every Democrat up for re-election is toast.

They are the problem, along with idiot cheerleaders like yourself.

America will abort the lot of them, and silence trolls like you. If you don't like it, that is your problem.

Location hidden

#2712 Jun 12, 2014
Realty Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ask the women and kids in Iraq if they think that.
Obama deserting them allowed the Taliban to take over again, and spit on the graves of our service men who died giving these people freedom from slavery.
the idiocy you shills scream is disgusting, and November can't come fast enough.
Every leader in Washington needs fired, and Cantor was a significant blow to all of them.
your childish blame game is going to backfire big time.
Jail terms and impeachment trial are on the way.......enjoy the show, because it will be very sweet to see.
Ask the women and children??? Did you really say that?.........SHOULD I SEE IF THE 150,00 KILLED, CAN ANSWER?.......
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2713 Jun 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Ask the women and children??? Did you really say that?.........SHOULD I SEE IF THE 150,00 KILLED, CAN ANSWER?.......
you made a typo on your number.

yes I said that.

Women were ill treated pets, and today have been left out of the cage they were in since birth.

Schools for girls.......that must just be tearing you up knowing girls are being educated.

Girls instead of being married at 11 years old go to class instead.

This is a shocking development to you. What does this say about you?

you are saying they were better off as sex slaves beaten to satisfy your needs, and kept indoors so other men seeking 11 year olds would not have the chance to spoil your snack?

Because of politics of liberals here in America we have allowed this week for men to resume their old behavior and collection of some more pets. Pets being young girls to rape.
Male

Columbus, OH

#2714 Jun 12, 2014
Our communist Democratic friends are so proud of our great President who pulled our troops out of Iraq so it's people could experience; car and suicide bomb attacks in civilian areas, summary executions, torture in detention, discrimination against women, and destruction of religious property. A human rights disaster.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/06/12/iraq-isis-...

Obama:“al Qaeda’s core leadership has been decimated.”
Great, let's give them back 5

Obama:“and today, al Qaeda is on its heels and Osama bin Laden is no more.”

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/0...
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2715 Jun 12, 2014
Yup! So far the only response is still blaming Bush. I would laugh at the nearsightedness and lack of accountability but you know this country is really hurting yet the libs just don't understand govt has caused this.

5.5 years: Long enough for the USA to defeat both Japan and Germany.

5.5 years: It took al Qaeda only 2 years to retake Iraq after Hillary and Oblamo left with no agreement.

5.5 years: Long enough for Oblamo to play over 170 rounds of golf.

5.5 years. Long enough to build a website that would work for Oblamocare. Long enough to fix the VA and keep vets from dying to to lack of care.

But if you're playing golf can you really be making sure things are running right? I bet Oblamo's golf game has improved.

Location hidden

#2716 Jun 12, 2014
Male wrote:
Our communist Democratic friends are so proud of our great President who pulled our troops out of Iraq so it's people could experience; car and suicide bomb attacks in civilian areas, summary executions, torture in detention, discrimination against women, and destruction of religious property. A human rights disaster.
http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/06/12/iraq-isis-...
Obama:“al Qaeda’s core leadership has been decimated.”
Great, let's give them back 5
Obama:“and today, al Qaeda is on its heels and Osama bin Laden is no more.”
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/0...
"Mission Accomplished"....G.W. Bush....(5-1-03)......Thanks alot.....
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#2717 Jun 12, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Yup! So far the only response is still blaming Bush. I would laugh at the nearsightedness and lack of accountability but you know this country is really hurting yet the libs just don't understand govt has caused this.
5.5 years: Long enough for the USA to defeat both Japan and Germany.
5.5 years: It took al Qaeda only 2 years to retake Iraq after Hillary and Oblamo left with no agreement.
5.5 years: Long enough for Oblamo to play over 170 rounds of golf.
5.5 years. Long enough to build a website that would work for Oblamocare. Long enough to fix the VA and keep vets from dying to to lack of care.
But if you're playing golf can you really be making sure things are running right? I bet Oblamo's golf game has improved.
nearsightedness

People are laughing at how Neutral (stupid) Party is. Neutral must have went to an opthamologists today.

The only reason the old dummy is here, he is nosey. He left LaGrange, Carrollton, Radcliff, Louisville, Shepherdsville, Warsaw, Cincinnati, because no one paid any attention to what he wrote.

He follows me around like a homeless man, looking for a crumb. I could shoot down anything he writes anytime I want to. I like to read how uninformed he is. He is so into Obama BS, day after day, he is as laughable as his use of nearsightedness, what were you thinking of Neutral?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2718 Jun 13, 2014
Attacking someone's factual posts with nothing to do with the subject answers the question of "Is Oblamo doing a good job".

170+ rounds of golf yet the labor participation rate and home ownership are at 40 year lows. VA, Healthcare.gov , Iraq, NSA, IRS and so much more crumbles around him. Speeches don't solve this. Further proof this man was not a good choice to lead this nation.

Barrack Hussein Oblamo, a man out of touch with America,
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2719 Jun 13, 2014
60% believe Oblamo lies on important issues.

After the lies regarding Oblamocare, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, VA, Bergdahl, reducing the deficit and so much more I question the 40% that think he is telling the truth. Must be hardcore supporters or the blame Bush crowd.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#2720 Jun 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> On Bush/Cheney's bogus intelligence.....No more denial....
If we're going to war based on gassing innocent civilians, Sadam did gas the Kurds, dummy. Wasnt that Obama and Kerry's whole reason to go into Syria? Bush appointed some og the same cabinet members clinton had for intel... you're pathetic
Jon

Dublin, OH

#2721 Jun 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> "Mission Accomplished"....G.W. Bush....(5-1-03)......Thanks alot.....
Indeed! Let's take a look at what we've fast forwarded to, shall we?

http://icasualties.org/oef/
Jon

Dublin, OH

#2722 Jun 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Ask the women and children??? Did you really say that?.........SHOULD I SEE IF THE 150,00 KILLED, CAN ANSWER?.......
Shhhh! Don't tell anybody! We have to make people believe that Democrats don't DO things like this!

The Toll Of 5 Years Of Drone Strikes: 2,400 Dead

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/23/obam...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 10 min They cannot kill ... 18
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 36 min No help 2,542
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 57 min BizzyBee 12
End of Life on Earth 2 hr d pantz 12
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 2 hr d pantz 80
Columbus police issue warning about attempted c... 2 hr White cop 2
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 3 hr d pantz 9
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 304
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info