Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as P...
Male

Hilliard, OH

#2537 May 18, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Obama hasn't hidden anything from the American people. He has produced any and all documents, facts and information when asked to do so. Nothing has been hidden.
Unlike George W. Bush, when asked what he knew prior to 9/11/01. What does Chaney and him do? Instead of giving information seperately, they go in together behind closed doors. There were rules when they went in, certain questions could not be asked. Now we will not know in our lifetime what they knew. We can only speculate. Only after they have avoided going before a War Crimes Tribunal, will we ever know, the real truth.
I convinced you are the pale rider, all your blood and brains have left your head and have taken residence in your back side.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2538 May 18, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
I convinced you are the pale rider, all your blood and brains have left your head and have taken residence in your back side.
That backside is so big that she already looks like most everything is already there. I mean that thing is huge!!!!
Pale Rider

AOL

#2539 May 18, 2014
ObamaCare Repeal Attempt Changes the Law

The Republican Party has tried to repeal ObamaCare more than 50 times. Since ObamaCare was upheld in the Supreme Court and Barack Obama was sworn into office for a second term, ObamaCare health care reform is now the law of the land, albeit with some major changes made in the Supreme Court ruling. Some of the major changes include states being able to opt out of expanding Medicaid to it's poorest and not implementing state-run health insurance marketplaces.

Luckily, the federal government creates health insurance marketplaces / exchanges for states who opt out of creating their own, but their poorest will remain uncovered (Medicaid expansion expands coverage to 138% of the federal poverty line in states that accept funding). Most provisions contained within the law have already gone into effect and many more will roll out over the next decade, although Republican attempts to repeal and defund the law are still in full force.

The People need to know, Way To Go Obama.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2540 May 19, 2014
Oh yes! The website!

The key achievement of Oblamocare administration. This is the website the govt knew would not work October 1, 2013 and still is not fully functional despite spending almost $1T.

The same website that opened 10/1/2013 and still cannot process appeals, denials or anything other than signing you up.

The govt administers the site and now almost 2 months after open enrollment still cannot tell us how many are insured with policies and coverage in hand.

America was lied to continues to be lied to and that is why Oblamo is at the lowest popularity of his Presidency.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2541 May 19, 2014
Forgive me. I forgot to mention the Oblamo administration had only 3 years to get it right.

Long enough for America to turn back the Germans in WWII.

Is Oblamo doing a good job...Hmmmm.

The facts prove he is not.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2542 May 19, 2014
The sign of things to come is now on full display at the VA.

Just how many veterans died due to the poor management and use of resources at the VA? Over 100 have been identified.

And despite Oblamo's many statements over a year ago about getting things fixed the only thing that happened was deceit as separate waiting lists were kept as our hero's waited for care. Meanwhile, the VA paid out millions in taxpayer $ in bonuses to VA executives!

And despite the many facts that have been presented over the last several weeks Oblamo remains silent.

Now that is a man that cares.

Govt run healthcare is on display!

Get used to it!

Shame on our govt for the way they treat those that allow us to wake up safely each and every morning.

Shame on America for electing a man that couldn't manage his way out of anything. A community organizer that gives a good speech, has ideologies that appeal to those that "care" about people yet fail every time they are tried.

America will speak this fall. Expect major changes.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2543 May 19, 2014
Dick for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Until solar energy can be transported to the areas who need it the most (and nobody seems to know how to do that yet), it is not a viable alternative as Americans rely more and more (and use more and more electricity for) technology. You're really not very bright, are you?
Just not as brave as you....from your anonymous keyboard and all....
Male

Hilliard, OH

#2544 May 19, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
ObamaCare Repeal Attempt Changes the Law
The Republican Party has tried to repeal ObamaCare more than 50 times. Since ObamaCare was upheld in the Supreme Court and Barack Obama was sworn into office for a second term, ObamaCare health care reform is now the law of the land, albeit with some major changes made in the Supreme Court ruling. Some of the major changes include states being able to opt out of expanding Medicaid to it's poorest and not implementing state-run health insurance marketplaces.
Luckily, the federal government creates health insurance marketplaces / exchanges for states who opt out of creating their own, but their poorest will remain uncovered (Medicaid expansion expands coverage to 138% of the federal poverty line in states that accept funding). Most provisions contained within the law have already gone into effect and many more will roll out over the next decade, although Republican attempts to repeal and defund the law are still in full force.
The People need to know, Way To Go Obama.
Yeah! Way to go Obama! Just take a look at the direction our Healthcare system is headed under Obama. Look how our other major government Healthcare Agency, the VA,(the Veterans Administration for Palefaces to don't know) is being run by the Democrats and the Obama Administration. You better hope the Republicans take back control of the government as this is where your healthcare is going. Down the tubes. Death panels and all!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/16/politics/va-sca...
Me Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#2545 May 19, 2014
REASONS WHY I SUPPORT CONSERVATIVE IDEAS AND THE TEA PARTY:
I believe the Bible should be taught in our schools instead of science.
I believe our government should put corporations first and people second.
I believe others should pay taxes but not me.
I believe Jesus believes in 50 round clips and concealed carried.
I believe those who don't think like me should not have a voice in society.
I believe "The majority rules" doesn't apply if I don't agree with the majority.
I believe healthcare should be only for those who can afford it.
I believe if I've got mine, then that's all that matters.
I believe I have the right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body.
I believe I have the right to know what goes on in the privacy of your bedroom.
I believe my beliefs should be everyone's beliefs.
I believe in the death penalty but I also believe "Thou shalt not kill".
I believe liberals are evil because they're open minded, educated and know facts.
I believe everything Fox News tells me because I don't believe in facts.
I believe it's ok for our Government to torture prisoners if a republican is President.
I believe it's ok for our Government to spy on it's citizens if a republican is President.
I believe I'm a super patriot even though I never served in the armed forces.
I don't believe in a minimum wage.
I don't believe in work place OSHA safety regulations.
I don't believe in the luxury of clean air or water if it affects corporate profits.
I don't believe in holding corporations accountable for illegal business practices.
I don't believe in compassion, charity, understanding, or a lifestyle other than my own.
I don't believe the Government should help people unless it's me that needs the help.
I don't believe a black man should be in the WHITE House
Male

Columbus, OH

#2548 May 19, 2014
Male=Why can't we teach both, there is science and history in the Bible.

Male=I believe our government should put the people and our inalienable rights first.

Male=Nope, we should all pay the same percentage, a flat or a national sales.

Male=I don't think you believe in Jesus, so why drag him into it?

Male=Oh no, that dog don't hunt, even commies have freedom of speech in the good old USA.

Male=Right! You live in a Representative Republic, not a true democracy, the rights of the minority ARE protected too. It's called the Bill of Rights, look it up.

Male=Healthcare is not in the Bill of Rights. There is no free lunch, buy insurance, no wait, Obama is eliminating the healthcare insurance industry.

Male=Opportunity for all, not equal outcomes for all, that's communism Dude.

Male=No I don't, but should killing an innocent child in the womb be a form of birth control?

Male=Dude, nobody really cares what you do in your bedroom, really.

Male=Yeah, so? What's your point? You want me to believe yours, stupid.

Male=Got it Dude. It's ok to kill an innocent child, but not a guilty murderer.

Male=Ronald Reagan —'It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'

Male=I don't believe you know what the definition of a fact, is.

Male=I believe it's ok for Obama to use drone strikes against Islamic terrorists bent on killing infidels, like you.

Male=No, everyone knows only Democrat Presidents are allowed to use the NSA and the IRS to spy on us. Dude?

Male=I don't believe Obama served. Do you believe he is a super patriot?

Male=I get a minimum wage, but you have to work to get it, don't you work?

Male=I'm for reasonable regulations, or we can over-regulate ourselves until an unregulated China kills our economy. Who's gonna regulate China, you?

Male=Dude, don't be so stupid. Everyone likes clean air and water, even Tea Party people. Duh.

Male=I believe in holding everyone accountable; government, corporate, and individually.

Male=I believe in all those things, but government is not and should not be the arbiter of any of them.

Male=Are you willing to trade your personal freedoms for your security? Paraphrased; from Ben Franklin, look it up.

Male=I'm supporting Ben Carson for President 2016, are you?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2549 May 19, 2014
Why hasn't Oblamo said anything about the VA scandal?

Why hasn't he stated what we have heard many times....Oblamocare, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Fast and Furious and the many other scandals that have occurred during this administration:

That he is very concerned and won't rest until they get to the bottom of it and get it fixed.

Yet nothing happens. Nothing changes.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2550 May 19, 2014
During his Presidential campaign in 2008 Oblamo repeatedly stated that Wall St. paying out millions in bonuses to executives was wrong. He bullied the rich and extravagance so much that it effected Las Vegas.

So I find it very ironic that now 6 years into the Oblamo administration has allowed millions to be paid out to VA execs despite poor performance that has included fraudulent behavior and effected the well being of thousands of our heros. In addition, that the IRS had a lavish conference in Las Vegas.

My take from this is the public sector lives under a different set of rules.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#2551 May 19, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Why hasn't he stated what we have heard many times....Oblamocare, Benghazi, IRS, NSA, Fast and Furious and the many other scandals that have occurred during this administration:
That he is very concerned and won't rest until they get to the bottom of it and get it fixed.
Incompetence. What else would you expect from these losers?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2552 May 19, 2014
So what is worse?

- That the IRS affected thousands if not millions of American's 1st amendment rights by stopping their ability to express their political beliefs.

- That despite requests for additional security while serving their country the US failed to act or hold accountable terrorists responsible for killing four Americans. That other countries had already pulled their diplomats out of the country due to concern for their safety.

- That the health system run specifically for people who have protected our freedom has denied many care, killing several and effecting the quality of life for millions. That despite speeches saying that it was being addressed, evidence to the contrary show it has only gotten worse.

Your choice as to which one is worse...they are all a disgrace to a nation once known as the leader of the world that now can't even take care of itself.

Location hidden

#2553 May 20, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Do you have one of those, "Outrage A Day" teaparty calenders?.....They are much more fun, than actually keeping up....aren't they?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2554 May 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have one of those, "Outrage A Day" teaparty calenders?.....They are much more fun, than actually keeping up....aren't they?
are you blueboy from big fat liar?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2555 May 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have one of those, "Outrage A Day" teaparty calenders?.....They are much more fun, than actually keeping up....aren't they?
Your boy's sphincter licking buddies the Muslim Brutha-hood are being kicked out of Egypt and Libya is working on ousting them. Looks like his goal of chief homo of africa is failing
Anonymous

Cambridge, OH

#2556 May 20, 2014
Obama Sucks!

Location hidden

#2557 May 20, 2014
goldstein14 wrote:
Obama Sucks!
Whatevaa....Economy is rocking though.....
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2558 May 20, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Whatevaa....Economy is rocking though.....
I am sure in your make believe world things are rocking. However, most of us live in the real world and things continue to suck.

With apoligies to Female, you challenge Wide Ass Rider for the least credibility on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 1 min Seriouslady 97
Religion in our schools..... 4 min Seriouslady 193
News Can bird feeders do more harm than good? 9 min Seriouslady 5
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 13 min GrowUp 1
TRUMP is the person of the YEAR!!!!!!!! 1 hr rowdy01 3
Carson appointed to cabinet 1 hr Elerby 29
Trump does more NOT being President than Obama ... 1 hr The Truth 4
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 3 hr Reality Speaks 50
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 12 hr Duke for Mayor 37

Columbus Jobs