Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2507 May 4, 2014
t wrote:
No matter how you try to judge this president there is almost 50 million people on food stamps that can not find employment to support themselves. I feel for them and there families. He is in his 6 year as president and no end in sight for the 50 million citizens of getting back on their feet. The President will not have a favorable track record when history looks back at this point in time.
Kinda creepy in how so many ignored those on foodstamps....until President Obama was elected.....
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2508 May 4, 2014
Probably because since 2008 food stamp recipients have gone from 27M to 48M, an increase of almost 80%.

Do you want to know about home ownership, take home income, the real unemployment rate, energy costs, national debt or anything else that has been a disaster under this failure of a Presidency?

You really need to get informed.

Location hidden

#2509 May 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Probably because since 2008 food stamp recipients have gone from 27M to 48M, an increase of almost 80%.
Do you want to know about home ownership, take home income, the real unemployment rate, energy costs, national debt or anything else that has been a disaster under this failure of a Presidency?
OKAAAYYY....Why don't you tell us all...who was President, when the recession Began?
Female

Chillicothe, OH

#2510 May 4, 2014
The Entire GOP Agenda Is A Talking Point Designed To Mislead The American People
Thatís why the Republican National Committee is pretending to reach out to minorities while canceling early voting in Ohio to fix the problem of too many black people voting.

Thatís why Republicans complain that not enough people are being covered by Obamacare, while denying 5 million working people Medicaid expansion.

Thatís why theyíre still fixated on Solyndra in 2014 even though the stimulus gave birth to a clean energy revolution that has seen solar production grow 418 percent since 2010.

Thatís why Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) is pretending to care about poverty as he pushes a budget that would take health insurance from tens of millions and usher millions into poverty.

Thatís why they say they canít do immigration reform because they donít trust this president ó who has done more than any other recent president ó to secure the border.

Thatís why they say theyíre ďpro-lifeĒ while refusing to admit that Democrats have just done more than conservatives have ever done to reduce abortions by simply mandating birth control coverage.

After leaving this country with a Great Recession and two wars, the best the GOP can do after spending millions of taxpayer dollars investigating the White House is an allegation of misleading talking points.

If misleading talking points were an impeachable offense, Washington, D.C. would be empty and the GOP platform would be a blank piece of paper.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/entire-gop-agenda...
Pale Rider

AOL

#2511 May 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
You need to stop the lies, and using information that is false! You are the one that needs to get informed.

You are one pitiful excuse for someone that is a Republican. If you are going to write something, at least tell the truth. Everything you write can be proven untrue.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2513 May 4, 2014
The real lie is that hope and change you continue to look for.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2514 May 4, 2014
Female wrote:
The Entire GOP Agenda Is A Talking Point Designed To Mislead The American People
Thatís why the Republican National Committee is pretending to reach out to minorities while canceling early voting in Ohio to fix the problem of too many black people voting.
Thatís why Republicans complain that not enough people are being covered by Obamacare, while denying 5 million working people Medicaid expansion.
Thatís why theyíre still fixated on Solyndra in 2014 even though the stimulus gave birth to a clean energy revolution that has seen solar production grow 418 percent since 2010.
Thatís why Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) is pretending to care about poverty as he pushes a budget that would take health insurance from tens of millions and usher millions into poverty.
Thatís why they say they canít do immigration reform because they donít trust this president ó who has done more than any other recent president ó to secure the border.
Thatís why they say theyíre ďpro-lifeĒ while refusing to admit that Democrats have just done more than conservatives have ever done to reduce abortions by simply mandating birth control coverage.
After leaving this country with a Great Recession and two wars, the best the GOP can do after spending millions of taxpayer dollars investigating the White House is an allegation of misleading talking points.
If misleading talking points were an impeachable offense, Washington, D.C. would be empty and the GOP platform would be a blank piece of paper.
http://www.nationalmemo.com/entire-gop-agenda...
Can you prove this by any other source than your extreme lib talking point site?

With statements like this, your psychiatrist must have you on some very strong meds. Although I don't think much of you I do feel sorry for those who have to be around you.

They are coming for you!
Grady

Columbus, OH

#2515 May 4, 2014
He is doing a good job Killing Muslim families with unaccountable Drones.

Well played Barack!

Location hidden

#2516 May 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> OKAAAYYY....Why don't you tell us all...who was President, when the recession Began?
2nd REQUEST......You lying POS.....
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2517 May 4, 2014
Oblamo owns this economy now, not Bush. Bush was POTUS 6 years ago. I can blame Clinton for 9/11, but all starts is the blame game.

He's had 6 years to let his policies take effect and we have a much lower labor participation rate, 78% more on food stamps and now the term "long term unemployed" is a common term.

The question is who is the bigger joke, Oblamo's results or the blindly loyal libs that can't see that he has failed by every measure.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2518 May 4, 2014
Let's talk about lies.

No one believes the unemployment rate is 6.3% except blind Oblamo loyalists.

No one believes Benghazi was a demonstration or the video had anything to do with it.

No one believes 7M have insurance policies based on Oblamocare signups. I am one of the signups because I went on there to see what the issues were. Like a typical govt ploy, the first thing you have to do is give them personal info.

Speaking of Oblamocare, no one believes this will cost less or you can keep your policy or doctor. What a bold faced lie Oblamo continuously told although knowing differently.

No one believes that the young signed up near enough to offset the cost although the administration says they can make it work. This is the next lie in process. Cost will skyrocket because the risk pool is not balanced.

Blue thinks we are in a economic recovery yet food stamp recipients have not declined and home ownership is stagnant, significantly lower than previous years..

Wide Ass Rider says she weighs 130 lbs. Bahahahahahaha!!!!
That is the weight of one of her legs.

Female blames everything on the GOP by citing liberal, left wing nut website info. Yet the Dems passed Oblamocare and had total control for two years and that is the biggest joke of the administration. You can't do anything if you have no procedural power ding dong.

Lies? You brought it up!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2519 May 4, 2014
And after a month since the end of enrollment for Oblamocare, you would think we would get information on how many policies have been issued.

No policy numbers, just "signups". Signing up is not having insurance although the libs may think differently. You see the intent was to have insurance. What a joke!

And when this finally comes out expect deceit and deflection as to the numbers, causes and results. I bet the actual number is less than 5M which is about the number of those who lost their policies due to Oblamocare.

This administration has a track record of doing whatever necessary to avoid the truth. Even the media is getting a bit frustrated because even they feel a bit betrayed by the Oblamo playbook.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#2520 May 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Let's talk about lies.
No one believes the unemployment rate is 6.3% except blind Oblamo loyalists.
No one believes Benghazi was a demonstration or the video had anything to do with it.
No one believes 7M have insurance policies based on Oblamocare signups. I am one of the signups because I went on there to see what the issues were. Like a typical govt ploy, the first thing you have to do is give them personal info.
Speaking of Oblamocare, no one believes this will cost less or you can keep your policy or doctor. What a bold faced lie Oblamo continuously told although knowing differently.
No one believes that the young signed up near enough to offset the cost although the administration says they can make it work. This is the next lie in process. Cost will skyrocket because the risk pool is not balanced.
Blue thinks we are in a economic recovery yet food stamp recipients have not declined and home ownership is stagnant, significantly lower than previous years..
Wide Ass Rider says she weighs 130 lbs. Bahahahahahaha!!!!
That is the weight of one of her legs.
Female blames everything on the GOP by citing liberal, left wing nut website info. Yet the Dems passed Oblamocare and had total control for two years and that is the biggest joke of the administration. You can't do anything if you have no procedural power ding dong.
Lies? You brought it up!
Neutral BS - Not one thing proven - NOTHING!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2521 May 4, 2014
I can post your Facebook photo Wide Add Rider. That will prove you're closer to 400lbs than 130lbs.

You libs are on the run and your responses prove it.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2522 May 4, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
I can post your Facebook photo Wide Add Rider. That will prove you're closer to 400lbs than 130lbs.
You libs are on the run and your responses prove it.
You have told so many lies, you have no credibility. Go ahead and post you fool. Tell everyone again about the Warsaw Fourth of July Parade, when it rained all weekend long, everything was cancelled for miles around. This and your other lies, show how stupid you really are.

No one pays any attention to you. You had to leave Warsaw, Louisville, Cincinnati Topix. You are digging another hole here on Columbus Topix.

80%- 90% of what you write on Topix is a repeat. Is that all you have?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2523 May 5, 2014
Notice how the libs say everything I post with non-partisan references are labeled as lies. I call it the Oblamocare/Benghazi defense. No matter how much factual data is shown it is brushed off as untrue.

The American public knows better now. They put up with the rhetoric hoping for a positive change. But now despair and deceit has overtaken hope and change.

Time for a change.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2524 May 5, 2014
BTW, I didn't mention the Warsaw parade as I knew you couldn't participate. Your Pacer hasn't run in months so I knew it was out of the question. Sorry to hear it rained too as it was beautiful here in Louisville.

In the past, the best part was when you tried to get in and out of it. It was like packing a parachute.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2526 May 5, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You have told so many lies, you have no credibility. Go ahead and post you fool. Tell everyone again about the Warsaw Fourth of July Parade, when it rained all weekend long, everything was cancelled for miles around. This and your other lies, show how stupid you really are.
No one pays any attention to you. You had to leave Warsaw, Louisville, Cincinnati Topix. You are digging another hole here on Columbus Topix.
80%- 90% of what you write on Topix is a repeat. Is that all you have?
I repeat myself because it takes you about 10 times for it to sink in.

I apologize to those that get it the first time. But between you, Blue, Che and Female it is like drilling a hole in concrete. Thick, numb skulls that quickly become dull.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2527 May 5, 2014
Oblamo is so toxic that he perhaps even cost Michele's brother his job at Oregon St.

I am telling you, haven't see it this bad since they cured leprosy.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#2528 May 5, 2014
Still more evidence that he says one thing and nothing happens, it is being reported that VA medical centers are not reporting valid data and several of our veterans have died waiting treatment.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/05/05/another...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/health/veterans...

But after talking about the wait times as far back as 2010 and 2013, results still show excessive wait times for those that put their lives in harms way for our freedom.

They deserve better. Can this administration do anything for the betterment of the people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mus lims are such peaceful people 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 82
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 105
Obama Admits Communist Davis ďSchooledĒ Him 1 hr Male 73
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 1 hr d pantz 32
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 2 hr BizzyBee 3
News Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) 3 hr d pantz 30
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 4 hr d pantz 85
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]